Overneath Creative Collective

Kalamazoo, MI

Music/Video for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions!

Wedding

Live Music, Music

215 South Kalamazoo Mall, Kalamazoo, MI

great DJ and musicians

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 stephanie b

Gordon at GVG productions was awesome - he was organized and very kind. We had 4 musicians play at our ceremony (guitar, cello, violin, and piano) and they were beautiful. We had given Gordon our ideas for processional and recessional and he made sure the musicians were... Read More ready. He also showed up at rehearsal for a sound check, which gave us a peace of mind. The DJ service was also extra good. He was open to suggestions for songs, accepted requests, and was very nice to all the guests. Very professional and worth every penny.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Kayla W

When planning a wedding you always hear about the horror stories that come with musicians and DJs. My fears were unfounded with GVG Productions. The musicians at the ceremony were very professional and played the pieces that my husband and I really wanted even though they were a... Read More little obscure. As for the DJ, Gordan Van Gent, himself, was our DJ and he could not have been better. We got so many compliments and everyone had a wonderful time. I would recommend GVG Productions to everyone.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Ashley H

GVG Productions provided an acoustic guitarist and a sound engineer for my beach wedding in South Haven, MI at the end of July. The music was perfect and beautiful, and Gordon worked so hard to make sure that the sound was heard amidst crowds and lots of water noise. On top of... Read More that, Gordon was so attentive to my frequent emails and very informative. I would highly recommend working with this GVG Productions.

Extremely Professional

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Emily K

GvG productions was very involved in my wedding. Gordon hired and rehearsed musicians for my ceremony and reception. He also did quite a bit of custom arrangements. The music was spectacular. We received nothing but positive feedback from guests on everything from start to... Read More finish. We were very pleased with the level of time and commitment Gordon took to make sure everything was perfect for us. We are anxious to see the video and relive the day. I highly recommend GvG productions for any event and I'm sure I would hire them again in a heartbeat. The talent involved in this company (Gordon especially) is not something you will find anywhere else. Thank you GvG!

Outstanding service

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Heidi F

I cannot say enough good things about GVG Productions and the group that performed for our wedding reception. In terms of planning, they were accommodating to all my requests and I got quick replies whenever I e-mailed with questions. But of course the music itself was the best... Read More part. I have a background in music myself, so I tend to be picky about these things, and I can say without hesitation that the performers were absolutely outstanding. The quartet had everyone up dancing the whole night, even guests I never would have expected to see out there! Many people came up to me during the reception to say how much they were enjoying the music. I could not be happier with the service we received!

Great Choice!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Alison S

I was married in June at Blue Dress Barn, and chose GVG to do my ceremony, cocktail hour and dancing music. It was so great to be able to do all the music with just one person, and took so much stress off of me. It was so easy to set up everything and it was perfect! I gave... Read More Gordon a list for some songs that we let guests pick on the rsvp cards and he played them all with no issues and was great when any guests had requests.

Custom Tunes

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Sandy M

GVG Productions was the absolute BEST choice for our music selection. They custom arranged current music pieces (Lifehouse, Sugarland, etc) for our ceremony. The string trio put together by them was remarkable, professional, and play the arrangements to a tee. We were so pleased... Read More with the finished product on our day! Thanks GVG.

A great choice!

Reviewed on 5/19/2011 Ashley D

GVG Productions really made our wedding reception. Using their DJ services, it was both the song selection and the perfect timing of those songs that made it a really fun and meaningful party. GVG was also great about getting back to us and finalizing the whole event with the... Read More business side of things. They were also open to using some of our own special music and blended it in at the requested times seamlessly. I highly recommend them to any wedding planner.

TO Overneath Creative Collective