Beautiful Wedding Films That Tell Your Story<3

We are Owl & Tree and we love telling stories. More than that we think there is something insanely beautiful about a wedding day and we can't help but get excited every single time we get a chance to film one. We film weddings throughout Northern California

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Lauren S

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Jesse at Owl and Tree. From the very beginning, Jesse was super personable and you could tell that he wanted to make sure that we got everything that we wanted and more. I had looked around a lot to compare pricing, before we went... Read More with Owl and Tree, and their prices were SO reasonable for everything that you get in the package! Jesse was there all day on our wedding day and he made sure to catch all of the awesome little moments and details. We just received our short video from the wedding and we were in tears being able to relive the day all over again. Brides - what you've heard is true - you will regret not having a video to remember your big day. Pictures are wonderful but it was so awesome to be able to go back and see and listen to all the little details that you might have forgotten because trust me, that day goes by so fast! Besides that, the quality of the video was awesome. I had so many people tell me that they had never seen a wedding video before that was like ours (it was like a movie!). We HIGHLY recommend Owl and Tree - you will love them!!

BEST EVER!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Jesse was absolutely amazing in every way, professional and fun, made us feel so comfortable, was able to get our vision right away, and provided us with the BEST wedding video. Worth every single penny. I wish I could have him video my whole life so that it was captured in the... Read More way he did our video. Would recommend him 100%!

SO SO GOOD!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

If you are looking for a videographer, go no place other than Jesse. His work is beautiful and classic. Jesse was with us from the early start to our wedding day up until the last guest left our wedding; he works so hard to capture everything to ensure your video turns out... Read More great. We hardly noticed him throughout the whole day because it always felt like he was just our friend attending the wedding! Highly recommend, he is the best!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Anne H

Words can't even begin to describe how much we love the video Owl & Tree made for our wedding! We didn't know if we wanted to splurge and get a videographer since we had a photographer already and so many of them out there look pretty mediocre. After some research, I found Owl &... Read More Tree on The Knot and after watching a few of their wedding videos online, I knew we had to book them. From the beginning, Jesse was super quick to respond to emails and questions. My husband and I got coffee with Jesse a couple months prior to the wedding so we could ask any more questions about the day of and get to know each other a little bit before spending the most important day of our lives together! I was pretty nervous about having cameras around us all day of the wedding, but Jesse and his wife, Alex, were so sweet and brought a great energy that definitely helped calm any nerves we may have had. We got the film three weeks later and WE ARE IN LOVE WITH IT! It's such high quality and unlike any I've seen anyone else create. Seriously one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, hands down. THANK YOU JESSE AND ALEX!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Cathleen L

Simply the BEST, owl and tree is not only extremely talented at what they do, but such a joy to work with. From the initial point of contact to the actual wedding day, Jesse has been so genuinely kind and friendly. He made us feel calm when things were becoming stressful and... Read More hectic, which made our wedding video come out great. The highlight film owl and tree made was perfect, capturing all the happy moments and all the emotion. I wholeheartedly recommend Owl & Tree, if you havent found your videographer yet, stop looking now and book them (they book out fast)!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Kevin C

We absolutely loved working with Jesse. We are so pleased and love our wedding video and being able to have all the raw video footage! He was very responsive when coordinating things before the wedding and also the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding, he was so attentive... Read More and captured such great footage - we loved the candid moments and he captured a lot of that! We highly recommend Jesse!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Brianna L

Jesse is truly talented! Could not be happier with our wedding film! He captured our day perfectly and gave us such a special way to remember it! I would recommend him to anyone! Amazing! His portfolio on his website speaks for itself!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Talia K

If you are looking for an amazing videographer Jesse with Owl and Tree is your guy! He is simply the best! From our first conversation I knew that his work is exactly what I was looking for. Jesse took the time to get to know me and my husband and our personalities came out... Read More great in the video. He told us he would be there from the very beginning to the end- and he was (along with a great second videographer)! I have gotten so many complements on my wedding video. It's unlike any other. After the wedding he sends some music choices over for the beginning of the video and the end so you can have whatever type of "mood" or "theme" you want. After he sent the video we got all of our wedding footage in a beautiful package along with candy and goodies :). He goes the extra mile! I honestly looked at wedding videos for hours and he was by far the best. Look no further... the search is over. Owl and Tree Films has made us the most amazing video. Thank you so so much!! - Talia and Sam

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jamie E

Owl & Tree is AMAZING! BOOK JESSE NOW! I initially thought adding videographer to the list of vendors was going to be a struggle as we were planning our Lodi wedding from both Los Angeles/Redding, so setting aside time to travel to Lodi/Sacramento to meet vendors was a process.... Read More Jesse said not to worry, answered all questions over phone/email (super quick to respond which is hard to come by with some vendors) until the week of the wedding where he met us via Skype, and immediately put both myself & my husband at ease. He was so calm, cool & collected both during that skype meeting & the wedding itself - he was by far the easiest vendor to work with! On the day of the wedding, it didn't feel like we were being followed around, he blended in so seamlessly and wasn't in the way at any time. Our wedding video is stunning, better than what we could have hoped for - can't thank Owl & Tree enough for creating such a perfect representation of our wedding day that we can cherish for years to come! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Melissa W

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with the wedding video that Jesse put together. It was so beautiful and really captured the essence of the wedding. Jesse makes you feel so comfortable as he is filming you throughout the wedding day and he really tells the story of your... Read More special day. Amazing!! I recommend him to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jenni K

Owl and Tree Films was the best investment I have ever made! Jesse and this team came totally prepared and made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. He listened to what we wanted for our film and worked his magic to give us the perfect keepsake so that we can always remember... Read More every detail and moment of our big day.

2016-11-14T13:56:21 Response from the vendor

Aw thanks guys!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jacob A

We cannot thank Jesse enough for the amazing wedding video he put together for us that we will be able to always cherish. We cried about the first 20 times watching it. His talent is truly amazing and he was so awesome the day of to be around. I am so thankful that we found him... Read More and 100% would recommend him to everyone and anyone getting married, a video of your special day is so magical especially when its done in the incredible way he did ours. Loved how accommodating he was with our specific needs and really aimed to make our happiness the priority. We cannot say enough great things about Owl and Tree films. He really blew us away with his work and we are forever grateful to have had him capture our once in a lifetime special day!

2016-11-14T13:56:40 Response from the vendor

Haha, you guys are amazing thanks!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Montserrat S

Owl & Tree Films, filmed our wedding September 2015, and we couldn't have been more please. They did a AMAZING job at capturing our day from beginning to end. I don't get tired of watching our wedding film. We received so many compliments from friends and family about the video.... Read More They are a great investment. Jesse was wonderful to work with! Recommend them 100%!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

5 stars for Owl & Tree Films. Jesse and his team were awesome through and through. My wife and I chose Owl & Tree because their videos had a clear style & depth to them. It wasn't a typical highlight video; everything about the video (music, camera works, shots) works toward... Read More capturing the emotion and experience of the moment. The video did just that! The product they delivered was far beyond what my wife and I expected. A friend was watching our wedding video, and was approached by a random stranger asking what movie he was watching. She was very surprised to find out it was a wedding video. Also, on your wedding day you want to make sure to have as much positivity around you as possible. Jesse was constantly upbeat, yet very professional. In the few free moments we had to make small talk prior to the wedding, he mentioned how awesome his own marriage was, and how he was just hitting stride in his own relationship. It definitely was added encouragement in my crazy day. I would happily recommend Owl & Tree Films to everyone I know; you can be as fortunate as we were to have them shoot your wedding.

Oklahoma City Wedding - October 2015

Reviewed on 12/13/2015

Owl and Tree Films did a great job as our wedding videographer! Jesse is by far one of the nicest people my wife and I have ever met. He is also incredibly talented and very easy to work with. We highly recommend others to look into Owl and Tree Films for their videography... Read More needs. You won't be disappointed!

Best Videographer EVER

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Danielle D

First off, Jesse at Owl & Tree is such a wonderful person. He is so kind, thoughtful, & talented. Secondly, his work is amazing! On the day of the wedding, Jesse stays behind the scenes to create an authentic environment without a camera in your face, but still manages to... Read More capture all the beautiful moments. He has such a eye for shots, video editing, & allows you to have input in what you desire for your video. You cannot beat the pricing for the amount & quality of product. Overall, we could not be any happier or any more thankful for our video! You cannot go wrong with choosing Owl & Tree!

Simply Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Owl and Tree did such a wonderful, incredible, and beautiful job!!! We ADORE our film and have gotten tons of great compliments from all our friends and family. I couldn't imagine a better way to remember our wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

WOW!! Absolutely classic work!! We were more than impressed with Owl and Tree and Jesse's amazing work! Our film was gorgeous!! The quality was absolutely stunning and the team was a lot of fun to work with! Can't recommend these guys enough! -Annie

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Kendra M

Seriously Owl and Tree was the BEST EVER! We loved working with them the day of the wedding. They were super easy going and fun! We couldn't be happier with the film we got!

Awesome company!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Terryn A

Owl & Tree Films did an amazing job with our wedding and capturing it all on video! Jesse is a very personable and easy to get along with videographer. My husband and I enjoyed working with him and will recommend him to other people for sure!

Owl & Tree Films

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Jesse is amazing! He was very easy to work with, and has a fun creative side that only enhances the effect of the video. He was timely and his work was absolutely stunning. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a videographer! ~Leah

WOW!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Lillie F

We absolutely loved our film!!!! Seriously I don't even know what to say other than it was perfect! Jesse was incredibly easy going and fun to work with! We would recommend Owl & Tree to anyone looking!!!:)

Incredible!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Molly G

After hunting all over Dallas (and the internet!) for a videographer, I stumbled on Jesse's website and am so glad I did! From the first contact to the final product, Jesse was an absolute dream to work with. He came to meet with me so we could discuss the wedding day schedule... Read More and explain his vision for making the film. In addition, he was incredibly flexible with getting to every location to capture every special moment throughout the day. Not only was Jesse's service so professional, kind, and quick, he creates an awesome product! I've loved watching our short film over and over, and just today we received a darling "Movie Watching" box, complete with 4 full length Blu-Rays that are cute and wrapped, a hard drive with all the clips and videos, and lots of movie snacks! We love, love, love Owl and Tree and were so grateful to find someone like Jesse to catch every moment of the day!

Diverse Videographer! Traditional Vietnamese Wedding

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Lien D

We were lucky to find Owl & Tree films a couple months before our wedding. We ran across their website on the knot and loved the samples we saw as they were so cinematic and decided with the investment...and we are happy we did! We were nervous at first because we were having a... Read More traditional Vietnamese wedding, and it wasn't something Jesse has done before. We gave him a quick overview of what a Tea Ceremony was like, a timeline of our long day's ceremony & events (tea ceremony at both parents homes, catholic church ceremony & reception), and he and his wife Alex had no trouble following everything that was going on! Very impressive given mostly everything was in Vietnamese. Jesse and Alex were very easy to work with and really enjoy what they do. Our wedding day was so long, but they still had a smile on by the end of the night. We recently received the highlight video and was very impressed how quickly it was turned around and how he was able to capture so many of the highlights from the long day. Definitely brought a tear to our eyes to relive our wedding day again through the short video. We got a lot of compliments from friends on the highlights. Looking forward to getting the blue ray disk with footage from the entire wedding!

Owl & Tree Films

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Hollynd J

I honestly was lucky to have found such an amazing videographer. I searched and searched through countless videographers online that were costing a FORTUNE and just as I was about to give up, I stumbled upon Owl & Tree and it was the best decision I made for my wedding. My... Read More sister and I met with Jesse at a coffee shop and we all bonded immediately! Very personable and knew exactly what I wanted. My wedding film completely exceeded my expectations. I've watched it countless times and still cry. If you are looking for high quality videographer that is genuine and is priced fairly, Owl & Tree is the way to go. :)

Jesse Eckel

I've always been crazy in love with film making. I fell in love with weddings after I got married to my beautiful adventurous wife. Every time I film a wedding it's like i'm back at my own and it's awesome. Owl & Tree is made up of myself and my wife. We both love adventuring, backpacking, board games, friends, the mountains and coffee.