Very special care for your gown!

Our award-winning gown preservations include your personal inspection, museum-quality container, written guarantee. Restorations return vintage gowns to true color. Pressing for your wedding day and destination wedding kits for traveling with your gown. Endorsed by Association of Bridal Consultants. Mention that you saw us on The Knot and get $25 off your gown preservation package.

Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

165 Northgate Drive, Warrendale, PA (866) 695-2532

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 JoAnn P

Sandy Thompson is awesome! My daughter wanted to use my 35 year old "vintage" wedding veil for her wedding on November 25, 2016. The cathedral length veil was bordered with lace and beads, but had yellowed and faded. Sandy assessed the situation and personally communicated... Read More the potential risks with the cleaning process. But she did it and had the veil ready well in advance of my requested deadline. I was amazed when I retrieved it--an outstanding job! Besides the sentimentality of using her Mom’s wedding veil, my daughter received many compliments on the veil’s beauty. Thank you to Sandy and her team at Owl’s for their exceptional work. A pleasure to deal with your staff!

2017-01-05T08:54:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your appreciation ;0)

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Jacqueline H

My dress was dirty along the bottom. And I had not gotten a preservation box for my dress. I scheduled an appointment to take my dress in to get cleaned. Once the dress was cleaned we set up another appointment to look over the dress to make sure it was just like new. I then... Read More got to watch them put my dress into the preservation box. This was the coolest experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Shanna C

Owl cleaners cleaned my wedding dress and fixed small holes. I could not believe how clean they got my dress. It looks brand new! Everyone was very nice! Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Maura M

5 stars! I had my delicate wedding dress ( lots of lace) cleaned and they handled with such care! and my dress looks brand new! Not to mention the customer service is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

I will never go to another cleaner! My dress was nearly 40 years old when I dropped it off at Owl Cleaners to be cleaned. I cannot tell you how thrilled I was when I picked it up. It was in pristine condition and looked as wonderful now as it did when I wore it. Sandy... Read More lovingly cleaned and restored my dress. It is organza fabric with many layers and she restored it to its original beauty. Sandy is one in a million--thank you for taking such loving care of my dress! You are the best!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alexandra R

Very professional and nice staff. They did a great job with the cleaning.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katherine O

My dress needed to be stored away. The box was beautiful. Owl Cleaners does an excellent. Job of preserving your gown! Everyone at Owl Cleaners is knowledgeable, but most importantly they are nice! There is no one else I would entrust my wedding gown to!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

I had my wedding gown cleaned years and years ago and had it in a regular box in the attic. I showed my daughter and it was yellowed and stains removed before had reappeared. I went to Owl Cleaners and dealt with Sandy. She was amazing. My gown was yellow and stain free and... Read More preserved. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Laura G

Owl Cleaners took excellent care of my dress. I had dirt along the hemline and they cleaned it twice to remove it. They placed it in a beautiful preservation box with clear cover so I can still look at it and remember my day. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah V

Owl Cleaners was a complete joy to work with. The customer service was exceptional and the care they took for my garment was one-of-a-kind! My sister is now having her gown treated there as well. I was incredibly impressed at the timeliness and helpfulness of the staff at Ow... Read More Cleaners. I would trust them with any piece of clothing I would need professionally cleaned. There is no one else like them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katie C

I was very impressed and pleased with my cleaned/preserved wedding gown. Sandy was wonderful to work with and did a fabulous job cleaning the dirt from the bottom of my gown. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Emily D

Sandy from Owl Cleaners is amazing! She managed to get out every stain! It was rainy the day I got married so my train was pretty dirty. She got the dirt out from each layer. I also had a guest spill beer on it and had stains from self tanner. It was all gone after being... Read More cleaned. Customer service at Owl Cleaners is also great! Sandy was able to work with me and my busy schedule to find a time to pick up my dress so she could go over every detail of the cleaning and preservation. It is stored in a beautiful box so I can peek at it whenever I want! It looks as if I just picked my dress up from the bridal store! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

My daughters wedding dress had red wine spilled down the lower front of her gown, that has two layers of lace. It was an outdoor wedding. The satin on her gown was very stained from dragging on the ground all day and evening. They were able to get all of the stains out! Even... Read More all of the red wine! My daughter and I are extremely happy. It looks like we just brought it home from the bridal salon. It is well worth the price. Sandy who took care of everything was wonderful. You can't go wrong with Owl Cleaners.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Mary W

My wedding dress looks just as beautiful as it did before it was worn all day at a wedding on a farm. They allowed me to see the cleaned dress before the packed it in the preservation box. They were great to work with and came recommended directly from my seamstress.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Mary K

My dress was terrible by the end of the day. However, Sandy and the folks at Owl Cleaners made it look like new. I'm so happy that's clean and safe and sound!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Melissa C

I thought my dress was completely ruined - Sandy proved me wrong! Excellent customer service. Took their time talking to me about what the steps were to keep my dress amazing and hopefully someday my daughter will want to wear it! This is a bride's place to go to!

Heather Ziccarelli

Family-owned and operated since 1952, Owl Cleaners’ eight Pittsburgh area locations offer couture quality garment cleaning and pressing; pickup and delivery; alterations; archival quality Museum CareTM wedding gown preservation; vintage textile restoration; household item cleaning; and shoe repair. Selected as one of America’s Best Cleaners since 2006, Owl Cleaners is Pittsburgh's only Certified Wedding Gown SpecialistTM and one of only two Green Business Bureau-certified drycleaners in Pittsburgh. Owl Cleaners is endorsed by top designers and retailers.