Book Your Wedding with Owl Creek Farms

A BARN IN HEMET, CA

Your country wedding at Owl Creek Farms in Temecula, California, promises to exude laid-back charm and fresh beauty at every turn. With 40 acres of active farmland on the property, the owners have decided to open their distinctive property to couples celebrating weddings. Couples have a wide array of options when choosing their ceremony and reception site at Owl Creek Farms. The venue can accommodate up to 250 guests.

The Farm. The farmhouse boasts 6,000 square feet of space and to-be-weds have use of the house for relaxing and preparing for the day. Quaint ceremony sites throughout the property include open grassy fields, nooks under majestic oak trees and a spot with an old country barn as the backdrop.

The owners of Owl Creek Farms have put extensive thought into the weddings they host. The all-inclusive packages are designed to take away all stress from brides and grooms, leaving only the anticipation and joy of the day.

Couples have several event packages from which to choose. Every package includes all-day usage of the farm and facilities. The venue also provides round tables and folding chairs for every event. A country-style wooden dance floor is set up for outdoor receptions and couples have use of the groom’s quarters and bridal suite throughout the event.

The Pomegranate Hill package also includes planning assistance from a wedding coordinator, bartending services, rental of wedding props from an affiliated vendor and eight hours of photography time at the venue.

With the Little Red Barn package, catering services are also added to the package. The Country Farmhouse package includes all of the amenities above, with the addition of DJ services and a florist.

The most extensive package, the Owl and the Oak, also includes table linens, ice, a coffee bar and a cake or dessert bar. The bride also receives hair and makeup services on the day of the event.

The events team has compiled a list of preferred vendors to help couples choose their service providers.

Celebrating weddings at Owl Creek Farms promises to fill the day with unforgettable moments couples will cherish for a lifetime. The owners of the venue bring excitement to every event they host and they work tirelessly to ensure that the wedding matches the couple's dreams. Many stylistic spots exist throughout the grounds, which couples can use for photos. A sunroom inside the house is furnished with vintage furniture and the lighting is exquisite. A porch also features casual seating areas, suitable for photos. The grounds are full of out-of-the-way spots that are ideal for first-look photos.

40 Acre Pomegranate Farm in Temecula Wine Country

Owl Creek Farms is a 40 acre family owned pomegranate farm nestled in the gorgeous Temecula Valley. Surrounded by stunning wineries & breathtaking scenery. One of the benefits of choosing Owl Creek for your special day is the use of our 6000 sq ft Farmhouse with bridal suite & grooms quarters. The privacy and seclusion we offer here is only moments away from city life and can't be beat! Owl Creek provides several different backdrops for your ceremony & reception. Whether it be under a beautiful old oak tree, a spacious grass field with expansive hillsides surrounding you, or in front of our little red country barn. We provide a unique, beautiful, rustic setting for you and your guest to enjoy, and remember for many years to come. We have a little piece of heaven, waiting here just for you

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Estate, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

37901 Sage Road, Hemet, CA (410) 533-9081

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Taylor J

I fell in love before I even saw the venue and even more in love when I stepped foot onto the property. I am someone who believe in signs and good vibes and immediately had them after meeting Nancy and Kelly. Kelly was such a wonderful coordinator who would work with me... Read More constantly on trying to figure out how to have exactly what I wanted. She helped so much the day of and was always there for me the months of planning. The house was beautiful and we stayed there all weekend with our bridal party to make it easier for everyone. We even had our rehearsal dinner there. Once again Kelly and Nancy were so helpful the entire time. The farm is beautiful. Pictures don't do it justice. Everything about it is exactly what I wanted with a rustic vintage vibe without being too country looking for myself. The whole experience of getting married at Owl Creek was perfect. I am so glad that even though they were the first venue I looked at I have no regrets!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Kayla M

Owl Creek Farms is the absolute best! Every time I would walk on the property I felt so at peace and it made our wedding there so perfect. We ended up choosing everyone that was on their preferred vendor list and everyone worked so perfectly together. Kelly and her mom Nancy... Read More are a dynamic duo that will make your wedding day beyond perfect. Kelly works so incredibly hard and has such an awesome spirit. I was truly sad to not be working with her anymore once the wedding was over. The venue itself is so beautiful and perfect if you are looking for something that is off the beaten path. Like i said it is such a peaceful setting where you can just enjoy the entire day of the wedding at the house and property. Tommy is also the coolest guy and a big thanks to all the guys who make sure everything runs smoothly the day of the wedding!

2016-04-14T02:20:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kayla, My mom and I really loved working with you on your wedding.You made are work so easy. We loved watching you and Garrett together you just glowed!I am thankful for getting to know you and look forward to seeing you again. Blessings... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Emily M

Owl Creek is an amazing venue! From the moment my fiancé and I walked on the property, we knew we wanted to get married there! The home is the perfect place to get ready, and every space on the property is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! Kelly, our coordinator, made the... Read More process of planning and the day of the wedding so un-stressful so we could all relax and concentrate on the beauty of the day! So happy my husband and I chose Owl Creel as the place to start this new chapter of life! We couldn't be happier with it! :)

2016-03-18T14:28:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. I just wanted to say that it was a great pleasure meeting you both and working for and with you on your wedding.Blessings to you both!! Kelly

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Aaron R

First off, I would like to say the venue at Owl Creek Farms is amazing and any bride and groom who is looking for an outdoor rustic/county themed wedding would love this location. However, I would highly recommend you ask who is going to be staffing your wedding as the people... Read More Owl Creek supplied at our wedding were not as professional or courteous as we were led to believe. I heard multiple stories after my wedding that mortified me because my guests were reportedly being begged for tips by the cart crew, they even ate food items before guests had been served. Before the event, they stood by watching our coordinator try to set up and wouldn’t help her move items. On top of not doing their expected set-up jobs, they told our wedding party false “venue rules” which reduced our efficiency on the work we were doing to help our wedding planner. One of the workers probably didn’t know I was the groom when I offered some desserts to him later in the evening, after our guests had been served, but when he declined, saying “I already ate some from the house earlier since there were a lot”, I was quite offended and disgusted. At the time that he described eating them from the house they had not even been served. Despite the poor service by the staff, this venue has a tremendous upside thanks to our Day of Coordinator Kelly who used to be working with Owl Creek. Without Kelly at Owl Creek, I am not sure how this venue will fair, but the farm is a great scenic venue to get married at. I would give Owl Creek a 5 out of 5 for location but 2 out of 5 for service.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Rachel R

Really disappointed in Owl Creek's customer service and communication. After looking for months for a good wedding venue, I finally came across this gorgeous location and thought it would be perfect for our summer 2018 wedding. I was interested in setting up a viewing this... Read More weekend as many wedding venues are getting booked up for next summer and I didn't want to miss the chance to book our spot. I received a prompt response from Kimberly after initially reaching out to them, and she told me that she would be calling me that night to set up a time for the tour. She didn't call. The next day since I hadn't heard from her I sent her an email asking if everything was okay and if she could call me that day. No response. Today I called their contact number that's on their website in the morning to see if maybe she just wasn't getting my emails. No answer. A woman named Becky finally called me later this morning and left a message saying she could schedule a tour for next weekend. I spoke with her a couple hours later and she said she doesn't have any open weekend appointments for another couple of weeks (besides an 8am) because she just filled all of her tour spots with other people. I told her that I was confused because I was told that they were going to call me on Wednesday and our appointment should already be booked by now, and instead of apologizing, she just went on to tell me a list of excuses about a wedding they were working on and plumbing problems. I understand they are a business and they must get swamped with other things but when you tell someone you're going to call then disappear for days on end you need to seem at least a little bit sorry for the bad communication on your part.

2017-06-16T18:08:33 Response from the vendor

Good evening Rachel, We are truly sorry that your experience has not been wonderful with Owl Creek Farms, as we wish them all to be. We have, unfortunately had a rough 48 hours with an indoor flood, among other issues which took all of our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica W

I just got married on April 28th at Owl Creek. Words can never describe what a wonderful venue and experience this was working with Kelli and Nancy, as well as the entire team of preferred vendors that they come with. We literally had the most perfect day ever, and our guests... Read More cannot stop complimenting every aspect of the day! The Farm is absolutely stunning! Our first look was under a beautiful oak tree, and we got full day use of the Farm House where we got ready. The value is definitely here with this venue <3 Vendors: Selcouth Creative Photography- Ted and Lexi are AMAZING. They are married and the cutest couple ever. They work so well together and have different backgrounds in their schooling which brings a beautiful mix of artistry to your photos. Tyler and I have every intention of using Selcouth for future photography needs. Ashley Nicole Video- Ashley was fantastic! She has so many fun ways of shooting and is such a joy to be around. We do not have the full video yet, but the clips she shared were breathtaking to say the least! FIX Catering- The food was fantastic! I had like 2 bites total as a bride, but the two bites were amazing and everyone said the food was amazing! Robin is a pleasure to work with and made the best desserts for our dessert table! Kendra (MUA)- Kendra is great at what she does! and her assistant that day did a fantastic job on my bridesmaid's makeup! My mother even liked her makeup and she NEVER wears foundation, so that is a huge compliment. Kendra uses airbrush makeup which makes you feel and look flawless while not feeling like you have 10 LBs of makeup on.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Diana H

I was really excited about this location, unfortunately, planning a wedding from out of state can be challenging and with the added burden of poor communication, it is impossible. I understand event coordinators can be overwhelmed with events but I have been waiting 6 days for a... Read More custom quote and have not received any emails/text/ or calls from the event coordinator (aside from the initial standard package prices). Really disappointed as this seems like an adorable location. Best of luck to everyone!

2017-05-08T21:29:06 Response from the vendor

I truly apologize for the inconvenience. I am not sure where the disconnect is, and would love to communicate with you to ensure you are able to see our venue as an option with whichever coordinator you choose. Please feel free to email at your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tiffany E

My fiancé and I found Owl Creek Farms last September and after visiting the property we booked it for Oct. 1st 2016. Owl Creek Farms comes with a day of coordinator named Kelly and her mother Nancy. The venue is beautiful and has a lot of space. The house is amazing and spacious... Read More we choose the option to stay at the venue the night before and night of the wedding which I highly recommend. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and we have to give a huge thanks to Kelly and Nancy they really go the extra mile to make your vision come to life. Working with those two really put as at ease and they knew exactly the vibe that we were going for. We received so many compliments about the venue and how beautiful everything was. I love this venue and must say that since the planning and visiting the venue is over I really miss the place. I love that it's kind of in the middle of nowhere with very little cellphone reception. Our wedding day was amazing and I wish we could do it again! I ended up becoming attached to Nancy and Kelly which isn't difficult to do they really make that venue special and I loved working with them. Owl Creek Farms offered preferred vendors on their website and let me tell you the vendors that the recommend do not disappoint. I love Owl Creek and the people that work there are truly amazing. I never thought that our wedding was going to be a fairytale but it was and I couldn't be happier with how everything went. Thank you.

2017-03-16T23:25:04 Response from the vendor

Hey Tiffany, Thank you for your kind review. My mom and I are really happy that we got to be a part of yours and Casey's wedding day.It was a pleasure getting to know you both and I am glad that we have remained friends.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Roger L

As a professional wedding DJ, I get the opportunity to visit lots of wedding venues and Owl Creek Farms is an excellent choice if you're looking for the perfect combination of rustic, country chic in beautiful Temecula CA. The layout is optimal for both the ceremony and the... Read More reception with each area having its own charm and style. Kelly and the staff are wonderful to work with. Highly organized and totally flexible to the bride & groom's needs and vision. You definitely need to check out Owl Creek Farms.

2016-09-29T18:22:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Roger, We really enjoyed having you out at Owl Creek Farms. Great job on keeping the party going throughout the night. See you soon...Kelly

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Laura S

Where to begin! Choosing Owl Creek Farms as our venue was the first and best decision we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. Kelly and Nancy were amazing to work with-their talent and passion for wedding planning truly shines through. They were attentive and... Read More entertained my every idea, despite how crazy and outlandish it seemed. Without them and the beautiful setting the farm sits on, my vision would not have come to life in the way it did. Our wedding day was an absolute dream and I owe that all to Kelly, Nancy and the entire crew at Owl Creek. If you are looking for a down to earth, timeless wedding venue that charms and welcomes you and your guests, pick this one- I promise you won't regret it!

2016-09-29T18:19:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura for your thoughtful words. My mom and I really enjoyed working with you and Ryan. We loved the bohemian vibe of your wedding.We enjoyed being with you every step of the way.So happy that you chose Owl Creek Farms to host your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Alexandra H

My husband and I had our wedding on March 31, 2016. Every single penny paid towards Kelly and Nancy was well worth it. Look no further! Touched By Time Vintage Rentals did a beautiful arrangement of gorgeous pieces at our wedding. Everything was perfect and I did not have to... Read More worry about anything. Trust them with the design, because everything will be flawless! I was able to easily rest knowing everything was beautiful and finished. In addition, Kelly being the wedding coordinator helped me and my husband be prepared for the wedding day itself. Countless details I would have never thought of, Kelly addressed, which was completely wonderful. My husband and I, along with the bridal party were able to really enjoy our wedding day and not worry about all of the small details because I knew they would be covered. I love their vibe and they give you such a deal on all of their vintage pieces. Everything was grouped together to give me the best deal and I always felt like they gave more than what we were paying for. Especially on the wedding day Nancy and Kelly had a few pieces left from the wedding the day before and they offered the pieces to use them free of charge! This is such a generosity rarely encountered in regard to weddings. My wedding guests, to this day always remark on how beautiful the wedding was decorated and how at ease everyone felt. I give all of the props to Nancy and Kelly. Do not look any further, they are fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

I cannot say enough great things about owl creek farms...it was the perfect place to get married and host all of our out of state family and friends!! Nancy and daughter Kelly are the site coordinators and they also provide all the vintage rentals from their own business... Read More Touched by Time rentals. Wow what a passionate team they are! They provide their services from the beginning through the day of coordination. From the moment I spoke to them, I felt like family. They are truly talented at what they do, they think if everything to make your day special and complete!! Kelly was our day of coordinator and she did a fabulous job!! She brought tons of goodies for the bridal suite which is a nice touch. She also made the ceremony and reception site look amazing!! Better than I had pictured, exceeding my expectations!!! During the whole wedding she was non stop making sure everyone was on schedule, and the reception flowed smoothly. I don't think our wedding would have played out so effortlessly and as gorgeous if Kelly was not in charge!! Thank you Kelly for being so sweet and making our wedding incredibly magical!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

Could not have asked for a more perfect wedding venue for my daughters wedding. Owl Creek checked all of the boxes we were looking for, beautiful rustic outdoor setting, plenty of space for a very large wedding party, helpful staff and all at a VERY affordable price. Wedding... Read More coordinator Kelly was invaluable both during the planning stages and the day of the wedding. She is very knowledgable about the property and managed all of the little hiccups that inevitably pop up the day of the event without batting an eye. I would highly recommend Owl Creek for any bride looking for unique and charming wedding venue.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Chelsea O

Got married here back in November 2015. The venue double booked the night before and did not have he venue ready as promised on time for my wedding party or coordinator to set up. Instead of being apologetic over their mistake they were rude and I was even told by the owner that... Read More I needed to "calm down or we might take longer" when expressing concern over the previous tenants not being out of the house and it still needing to be cleaned so it was not ready on time when I arrived to get ready and as promised in our contract. (Just what every bride wants to hear is calm down on her wedding day) A beautiful venue and what I thought would be perfect turned into a bit of a nightmare with a very rude manager/host. We made the best of it, but have a great group of friends that helped us rally and an amazing coordinator too. I would never recommend this site to any bride as i would never want her to be told two days before her wedding that the venue made a mistake and then in turn be treated like you did something wrong when you are a bit upset about the situation. (Note to manager and owner: For future reference Tommy a heartfelt apology would have been enough to calm the situation)

2016-09-29T18:32:55 Response from the vendor

Hi Chelsea, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kelly and I am the wedding Coordinator at Owl Creek. I am sorry I didn't get to meet you. Tommy is no longer the point of contact for Owl Creek. We now have a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Victoria A

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. We had it for the weekend. We were able to have our friends and family stay with us at the house and make our wedding weekend event. It was everything I hoped for and more!

2016-05-31T07:35:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Victoria,It was a pleasure working with you and Matt.Loved being a part of your wedding every step of the way.So happy to hear that you, your family and friends enjoyed your stay here.Blessings to you both!!! Kelly

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here at Owl Creek last summer, but I had first seen Owl creek about a year before we even got engaged, and fell in love immediately. Everything about the property, and house was what I was looking for in a place to have my dream wedding! It was... Read More important to me to have be married in a place that would have enough space to hold all of our family and friends, as well as being a beautiful background for our wedding pictures. When we got engaged at Christmas of 2015 I called and booked an appt. right away so I could get my date on the books- 6/13/15. Tommy was so incredibly helpful with any question we had about the property and needed answers for any of our vendors, and was a huge help on our wedding day as well. I am also so thankful for Kelly, because planning a wedding in 6 months is no easy feat, and having her in our corner to take care of the details was amazing! She helped us coordinate between our vendors, set up, decorations, and so much more!! She ensured that our wedding day flowed in a timely fashion from start to finish, and I cannot say enough how amazing she was, and everything went exactly how I had pictured my wedding to always be! In the time since we got married last summer I know Owl Creek has had some changes and upgrades, and has only made the venue that much more beautiful. I knew it from the first time I saw it, and will forever love the quaint pomegranate farm where we officially decided to spend the rest of our lives together!

2016-05-31T07:41:17 Response from the vendor

Denise, your wedding was a blast! You and Ricky both are so sweet.Thank you so much for your kind words and Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!Blessings, Kelly

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Shaina H

We had the best experience at Owl Creek Farms! My husband and I couldn't have ask for a better location. From the farmhouse to the barn to the beautiful area. We got married under the tree with hail and everything and they accommodated everything. It was so magical from start to... Read More finish and so laid back. I can honestly say my wedding was the most stress free that is possible. I loved it. Also Kelly was an amazing Wedding Coordinator. Couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you!!!

2016-04-02T07:30:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shaina, You were amazing! The rain and hail didn't stop you. I loved how you embraced the day! Thank you for letting me be a part of it! Blessings to you and Seth...Kelly

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Geanne W

We are so happy we got to say "I do" at Owl Creek Farms! It was exactly what we were looking for!

2016-04-01T18:15:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Geanne for your lovely review. We really enjoyed taking part with you for yours and Shiloh's wedding.My mom and I loved being a part of your engagement session as well. Blessings to you both!!! Kelly

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 alexandra r

As a photographer, Owl Creek is a photographers paradise! The scenery is unlike anything in the area but the location is the perfect spot for guests to experience what Temecula has to offer. We've shot numerous weddings here and the logistics are all dialed in! Kelly, the... Read More venues coordinator is top notch and goes out of her way to make sure the bride and groom, guests and vendors are all happy. She's very easy to work with and makes sure everything flows smoothly. The newly renovated bridal and groom suite are amazing and the owner has put a lot of love into making this venue unlike any other. What we love most about this venue is their DIY friendly vibe! It's such a beautiful blank canvas for any crafty bride to really create the day that she envisions to tie the knot. Be sure to check out this hidden gem, you won't be disappointed!

2016-03-24T17:46:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I must say that I am in agreement with you. Owl Creek provides a spectacular backdrop to create beautiful photos for all our Brides and Grooms...Kelly

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

Such a beautiful venue for an outdoor wedding! We absolutely loved the space that property allowed for separate ceremony and reception areas as well as the surrounding areas for photos. The staff were extremely coordinated, worked well with our vendors and the day went off... Read More without a hitch! Couldn't be happier with our choice of venue!

2016-03-23T03:18:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Owl Creek and the staff here.So happy to hear that your wedding went well and that you were pleased with everything. Blessings, Kelly

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Sarah S

This is the perfect location for a charming and beautiful outdoor wedding! We were married under the big oak tree and it was a dream-fairytale stuff! :) Kelly and the rest of the venue staff were incredibly helpful in making our wedding day no-stress and run smoothly! I had my... Read More perfect wedding at Owl Creek!

2016-03-21T10:41:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah, We loved your wedding under the tree!I really enjoyed meeting you and Justin and working with you and for you for your wedding. Blessings to you Both!! Kelly

Meet The Manager

Kimberly Brown

Kimberly is part of the second generation (of three) to be a part of this family owned and run farm and venue. She loves Owl Creek Farms and considers it her own "little slice of heaven". She spends her free time walking the lavender fields, picking fresh blackberries straight off the vine, and occasionally can be found driving the tractor through the Pomegranate fields. She is glad to be able to share her love for nature, beauty, and love with all who step foot on the gorgeous property, and welcomes you with open arms!