Paces Papers By Jackie, Inc.

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta's Fine Stationery Store

110 East Andrews Drive, Atlanta, GA

invitations

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 rachel t

they turned out great because Emmi listened to our wants and delivered. Just a little expensive.

Great Customer Service and Personal Experience

Reviewed on 3/23/2013 Kelly E

I ordred my invitations at Paces Papers after finding a ScoutMob for the store. I worked with Kathy and had a great expereince. I scheduled an appointment and was able to go through hundreds of examples and ideas after sharing with her what I was looking for. They provided... Read More advice and suggestions without being pushy. I was able to get multiple rounds of proofing until I was happy with the end result. The final invitaitons were perfect and I am glad I did not decide to order online from another retailer.

They have everything!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Michelle H

Paces Papers is amazing! Whatever we needed whenever, they made it happened. We ordered save the dates, wedding invitations, newlywed thank you notes, fair well brunch invitations, sign in book and pen all from this store. They were just great. Will always be using them for... Read More my personal paper needs in the future.

Elegant

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Morgan M

Just what I wanted!

Incredible

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Grayson P

They designed the most beautiful invitation. It set the tone for the entire wedding.

great invitations

Reviewed on 6/10/2011 Courtnay R

Paces Paper did an excellent job with our wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations. The value and quality of the invitations were outstanding. The invitations at Paces Paper are rather pricey.

Great

Reviewed on 10/20/2010 Jill u

I was so pleased with the service! They worked with me until I was happy with the design and price!

TO Paces Papers By Jackie, Inc.