Affordable, Cinematic Wedding Videography

We are a cinematic style wedding videographers based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Our team has over 20 years experience in the film industry. We would love to capture your wedding day using the power of film. Brides and Grooms can except the utmost professionalism during your special day, followed by an amazing, fully produced wedding film! We take pride in creating a memorable masterpiece that you and your family can enjoy forever. Furthermore, our turnaround on wedding films is fast! Normally, plan to receive the first draft of your video within 14 days.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Vancouver, WA Oregon and Washington (360) 523-8530
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kimberly B

We have worked with Matt twice when he was still based in Salt Lake City. The first time to film our proposal, the second time for our wedding day. He's a great videographer and is incredibly professional. Both of our videos were completed in a timely manner and were of good... Read More quality. We loved working with Matt and are so glad that he was able to capture so many special moments from our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Deanna D

There are literally no words to describe Matt. After meeting with several photographers, he was the ONLY one my husband and I liked, besides the fact that he portfolio is exquisite. His professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, reasonable... Read More prices. Matt has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever met, and I was absolutely honored to have him play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend him enough!

2017-10-05T12:42:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I'm happy that we were able provide a quality film that will last forever. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Enjoy a long and happy future together!

Matt

After Matt's own marriage in 2013, he decided to pursue wedding videography while applying his unique cinematic style to wedding films across the state of Utah. Now established in the Pacific Northwest, Pacific Hearts is the ‘go-to’ production company for beautiful and affordable wedding films.