Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Ginny M

I am so impressed with Erica of Paddy's Event Planning. I thought for sure my wedding day would be completely ruined after Hurricane Irma (we married one week after). It was important that we have our wedding as my husband (I love to say that), was getting deployed. Erica went... Read More above and beyond to make our day happen. I am sure this was especially hard as so many of our vendors were affected by the hurricane. We had to hire a new caterer, florist, and venue (she even got all our deposits back) Erica pulled through for us. She new how important it was for us to be married before he left. She could have easily said no, but she didn't. We did not have all our guests, and I did not get the exact wedding I envisioned-what she accomplished was more impressive than any image I had in my head. We will forever be grateful for the hard work and dedication Erica put in to make our day wonderful.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Yvette S

Erica and her team of vendors made my wedding so fun, beautiful, and stress free. I would recommend Erica and her vendors to anyone who wants the perfect wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jessie M

Paddy's Event Planning was the best decision we made for our wedding. Erica and her team were amazing to work with. They kept us in budget, and we had a tight one to keep. They made sure it was everything we wanted and more. Erica the owner went above and beyond for us. She is... Read More professional, really listens to what her clients want. I would recommend Paddy's Event Planning to anyone who wants a planner who knows their stuff and puts clients first!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Ximena C

Couldn't have asked for more. Erica from Paddy's and her assistant were so amazing. They went out of her way to make our wedding night spectacular. I am so great full to them for helping me make this night so magical. From the beginning the level of professionalism, customer... Read More service and attitude were like no other. She is so helpful and encouraging. I hired her as a Day Coordinator and she did so much more. She saw my vision from the start and that put a huge smile on my face. I would definitely recommend Paddy's Event Planning to everyone, you won't be disappointed. Amazing!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jessica M

Erica and her team were amazing to work with. We hired Paddys Event Planning to plan our wedding start to finish. They went above and beyond to make our wedding unforgettable. Erica is professional, personable, funny and kind so easy to talk to. I never felt overwhelmed or... Read More stressed. She really listened to what we wanted. She kept us in budget!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Layla R

Erica and her assistant Sharon were amazing to work with. They planned my wedding from start to finish. We would not have had the wedding of our dreams if we did not have Erica. She even kept us in budget! Everything was beautiful. The vendors Erica uses are professional, kind,... Read More and they all made sure each of our guests were taken care of. If you want a wedding planner that goes above and beyond to make your wedding memorable, absolutely amazing, and magical use Paddys Event Planning.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Rebecca S

I had the pleasure to work with Erica in planning my wedding. She was knowledgeable, kind, and really kept me sane. My mother and my now husband's mother made several last minute changes. I was devastated, Erica and her team made changes per our mothers, but they added some of... Read More the most important aspects we wanted. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous!! She really pulled through for us. She remained calm with a smile on her face the whole time.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Erica J

Erica was the best thing we could have done. She has been so helpful! She really listens to her clients. From our first meeting we knew we made the right decision. Erica made sure everything from start to finish was taken care of. We were on a tight budget and she made sure we... Read More stuck to it. We were given unique ways to save money. We even got married at the Zoo-we never thought a Zoo to get married in, but it was romantic and absolutely amazing. She really made our dream wedding come true. Thank you Erica!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Ethan J

Paddy's Event Planning was fantastic. We could not have had the perfect wedding without Erica.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 S P

Erica and her team of vendors made our day perfect. I told my now wife - that we didn't need a planner. How wrong I was! Erica went above and beyond for us. From the first day we met her she put us at ease. She is very kind, professional, and really cares about what we wanted.... Read More She held all the vendors accountable for what they offered us. I would recommend Erica and her team of vendors to any one who wants to have their perfect day

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Paige J

All I have to say is WOW! Erica made sure all the planning and legalities of my wedding were taken care. Erica even came extra prepared on my wedding day. My niece (flower girl) got her dress so dirty; my sister was freaking out. There was Erica, with an extra dress for her. My... Read More corset ribbon broke on the back of my of my dress while my maid of honor was helping me. Erica had back up ribbon. There were a few other hiccups, she was there to solve all of hem. She really thought of everything! Having Erica there I knew I could relax and enjoy my day. I knew she had everything covered! She is amazing and if you want a planner that goes above and beyond hire her.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Jelithza M

Paddy's Event Planning has been the best choice we have made with planning and organizing our wedding. Erica is the voice of reason and the most instrumental planner in making my dream wedding a reality. All of the events she has planned for us have been executed with precision... Read More and excellence. We are extremely happy and grateful we have her and her team on our side. Greatest decision ever!!!