Custom Invitations, Letterpress, Printing, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

201 Washington Street, Reading, PA NATIONWIDE (877) 223-1437

A First Impression Our Guests will Remember Forever!

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Alana S

Our wedding invitations were absolutely amazing! They sent out the perfect first impression of what our event would entail through their chic contemporary style. Paisley Dog Press created the perfect custom wedding suit for us! The font, imagery, composition, colors, and... Read More impression from the press made them truly unique beyond any invitation I have ever seen or touched. When our guests started receiving our invitations the positive comments about how amazing they were kept pouring in! I truly believe this built up more excitement for our big day! Paisley Dog Press is an incredibly talented and professional company and they come very highly recommended from my husband and I!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 2/14/2014 Kristyn Z

Paisley Dog Press created my beautiful and unique wedding invitations! They turned my ideas into a reality and captured the theme of the wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend PDP to anyone looking for the highest quality products!