Where we make your event fit for royalty

Palace Party Beverage Company a full service mobile bartending company with over 10 years of bringing excellence to the Houston area. All of our fun, friendly and professional staff will make sure that your event is not only stress free. All of us are fully insured and TABC licensed.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Reviewed on 3/13/2018

they were there with great attitude and quick lovely set up. Nothing ran out. Even fulfilled a three day out request for a special beer. We knew you were fab from a friends wedding and you did us proud too!

2018-03-14T10:14:57 Response from the vendor

I am so glad all went well with your bartenders and beverage needs! It was truly a pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We look forward to enjoying many more milestones with you and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Larry S

Craft Cocktails !!!! Sarah and her team made amazing craft cocktails for us.. matching out colors perfectly and including our favorite alcohol.. The process was so easy and headache free.. We will definitely be using Palace Party for our next house party!

2018-02-07T16:46:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! It was truly a pleasure helping to make your event special. Sincerely, Sarah Castillo

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 stephanie w

What a mistake, wait Noah"s event venue gave us no choice but to use Palace Party bartender service. The bartenders showed up 45 mins late to the wedding. They forgot the champagne flutes and the bar areas where keep messy and unorganized. We spent the price of a luxury car on... Read More this wedding and this service made it seem cheap.

2016-10-24T15:01:53 Response from the vendor

Dear Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback regarding our service for your wedding. We apologize that you feel our service took away from the elegance and joy of your big day. We heard nothing but compliments from your guests who all seemed very impressed with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Melissa S

Palace Party Beverage bar tended my wedding at Noahs in Sugarland in June. There were 2 bartenders and a bar back and they did a great job! We brought all of the alcohol and mixers and glasses and they served it. They were awesome! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Kimberlee A

Sarah with Palace Party was so great to work with! The bar tenders Ariel and Sammy really helped to make my guest feel taken care of and entertained. We provided our own alcohol and mixers and the bar tenders were able to create our own signature drink for us! I would recommend... Read More Palace Party to everyone!

Great service!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Natalie P

I loved Palace Party Beverage! Sarah was quick to respond to emails and gave me a discount for booking her at my venue's open house. We bought the wine and beer package. We got to choose 4 beers and 4 wines and a customized drink. My guests were all happy and the service was... Read More great on wedding day. Would recommend them to everyone!

Sarah Castillo

I started as a bartender for my mother in law who owns a bar in the local area at 18 year old, while I was attending college. Since, my mother in law was the owner I was able to get a lot of experience in both the front & back of the bar. After working with her for several years, I was encourage to start my own business. I was a bit nervous, but I wanted to be in a more intimate environment, and thought that bartending for private events would be ideal for me. After working a few weddings & private events, I was hooked. It has been 7 years in business now & we are growing to AUSTIN now!