Palm Aire Country Club

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club

5601 Country Club Way, Sarasota, FL

Affordable and Fabulous!

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Melissa I

Jessica at Palm Aire was very helpful while I was planning my wedding. On the day of my wedding she and her staff set up, coordinated, and made sure my guests were taken care of. The food was delicious and the Palm Aire room was beautiful for my reception. I couldn't image getting married anywhere else!

Gorgeous venue and great deal!

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Alicia B

We had our ceremony and reception at Palm Aire. We were very pleased with the location, service and value. The ceremony site is under a huge beautiful tree with tons of Spanish moss overlooking the golf course. The food was wonderful and they were able to accommodate me being gluten free! Jessica, the Palm Aire wedding coordinator, was amazing; friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and on the ball! The reception hall is beautiful; it has a large chandelier, a piano and nice cushy chairs. The best part of Palm Aire is that they can take care of almost everything! I highly recommend this venue.

Perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 Nikki L

We got married Feb 25th, 2012 at Palm Aire. My husband's family are members there, and we had our engagement brunch there. Jessica and the staff are incredibly helpful, with great ideas and great attitudes!! They helped us every step of the way, with staying on budget and picking great food. She brought my vision to life day of, and made sure everything ran smoothly. The staff is well trained, and served my 175 person wedding without a hitch. All our guests raved about how spectucular our wedding was, and the pictures are phenomenal!!! I'd recommend Jessica and Palm Aire to anyone, well worth the price!

Amazing All Around

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jessica C

I am definitely recommending this venue as a ceremony and/or a reception place. I am very happy with the outside landscape as well as the building inside is magnificent. I was very happy with the professionalism and friendliness of all of the staff from the general manager to the wait staff.

Review for Palm Aire Country Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brenda F

The food was fanastic - all of our guests raved about it. The staff and particularly the event coordinator were wonderful.

TO Palm Aire Country Club