Palmetto City Photo Booth

We serve Charleston, SC and all the surrounding areas.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

We serve Charleston, SC and all the surrounding areas. (843) 800-1123

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

The owner is very professional and he made the experience so much more enjoyable. Palmetto City Photo Booth had a lot of props for us to use while in the photo booth. I will be using this company again for other events and would recommend them to anyone that's looking to make... Read More their wedding reception even better.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Catherine F

I have used this photo booth before and it was the best experience ever! Matt is a joy to have at any event and goes above and beyond! I would highly recommend them to any one looking for this type of service and I look forward to using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Matt Q

Best Photo Booth in Charleston

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Madison D

My business used Palmetto City Photo Booth for a community event! The parents and kids loved snapping photos with all of the fun props! The photo quality is awesome and they even put our company logo at the bottom of the photo strip! Matt was great to work with and even went... Read More out of his way to help us set up our booth! I highly recommend this company for weddings, corporate events, and community functions!