Palmetto Digital

North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia (803) 272-8686

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Brittany Z

We loved working with Dennis! At first we were undecided about getting a videographer due to our budget, but we decided to hire Dennis kind of last minute, and we are glad we did! He is very professional, and we didn't notice him on the wedding day, so he didn't get in the way.... Read More He is also very reasonably priced. I would def recommend Dennis! Now we have a DVD of our wedding day that we will treasure forever.

Dennis is Awesome!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015

Dennis at Palmetto Digital was our wedding videographer! He was professional, prompt in all communications, and did a wonderful job filming our wedding and reception. My whole family, as well and my new husband and I, have been so impressed with quality of the wedding DVD Dennis... Read More made for us! It is a wonderful way for us to be able to relive those memories forever!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Chantelle L

My husband and I were not sure if we were going to hire a videographer, but after receiving the videos from Dennis, we couldn't be happier that we did! Dennis was an absolute pleasure to communicate with prior to the wedding. His professionalism and attention to detail were more... Read More than evident. It wasn't until we saw the videos did we realize just how talented Dennis is-- he not only captured the most memorable moments, but compiled them in such a way that we will truly enjoy watching for a lifetime. We would highly recommend Dennis, you won't be disappointed!

Palmetto Digital

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Katherine H

Dennis and his team from Palmetto Digital were wonderful! He was completely invisible to my family/the wedding party/our guests, so we didn't feel on the spot or that he was in the way. He got every part of the event. I love the various camera angles he got of the ceremony.

Real Deal Professional Videographer

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Amanda S

Palmetto Digital (Dennis Duszynski) was everything that I could've wished for! His entire process from booking to my wedding day was seamless. His business approach is straight forward and you know exactly what you're getting. His style is timeless and I know we will enjoy our... Read More video for many, many years to come. Excellent!

Can't wait to see it

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Mendy G

Dennis was videoing every time I looked around. I'm certain that we will have a great video! He is accommodating us by getting the video to us only one month after the ceremony so that we may take it to California to show his grandparents who couldn't make the trip!

My videographer

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Ashley N

I just received my vidoo back and it's great! They incorporated everything we talked about... he was very professional. He met with us the night before to finalize everything and he did everything we talked about. I do wish they would've captured more of the food stations b/c... Read More we really didn't get to see anything once we got to the reception... however... I did not specifically tell him to do that. Overall, I'm very satisfied... he definitely captured the moment... and I know we'll be watching this video for years to come! Thanks for everything!

Review for Palmetto Digital

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tess W

I didn't even notice he was there, but when we got the dvd back it had every moment! He did a great job editing it was perfect! And he was way less expensive than some of the crappy ones I saw when I was looking. they will travel for only $50 out of state!