Palomino Ballroom

Zionsville, IN

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Banquets, Catering, Rentals & Events

The Palomino Ballroom is a unique venue that provides the perfect indoor and outdoor settings for both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Superb customer service, first-class cuisine and your vision are our priorities. We invite you to experience the difference at the Palomino Ballroom.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Unusual/Alternative

481 South C.R. 1200 East, Zionsville, IN

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Julia L

> The Palomino Ballroom and staff made our special day was made even more special. A huge thank you so much to all of them for helping us plan and celebrate our big day. We couldn't have done it without you. > > Dinner was delicious, and our guests are still raving about the appetizers. We have received so many compliments about how beautiful the room was and how impressed our guests were with the ambiance. An amazing experience. We were able to have rehearsal the evening prior to the wedding and held our rehearsal dinner at the Palomino also. With my fiance being Italian, we naturally chose the Italian Themed Buffet. The food was delicious, a good variety, our guests had a wonderful time and remarked how wonderful the food tasted. > > We knew by choosing The Palomino Ballroom for our wedding we were making the right decision to ensure exceptional service and attention to detail. Everything was perfect and beyond our expectations. Thank you to Debbie Head for making it so memorable.

Best venue for a great price

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Lyndi K

I recently got married August 10th and used the Palomino Ballroom as my venue. We had Jenny as our coordinator and she was GREAT! The staff was very helpful and made sure my husband and I were taken care of as well as our guests. So far, we have gotten a ton of compliments from our guests with how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had! The coordinators are typically very busy with other weddings so there was a little bit of a communication at a small point and I live out of state, but Jenny worked extremely well with my husband and I! The decorations were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! The staff made it possible for my husband and I to have a stress-free evening, which was awesome!

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Angie K

We had our wedding reception at the Palomino in September and we couldn't have asked for a better! Jenny and the crew did an amazing job and didn't miss one detail :) we had so many compliments on the food, venue, ect. We would recommend the palomino to anyone!

October Wedding

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Megan S

We really enjoyed having our reception at the Palomino Ballroom. We worked with Jasmine and had a great experience. They had great communication with us and were very flexible in working with us. My husband lived out of state at the time and I lived about an hour away so Jasmine worked with us to schedule meetings that worked for one or both of us. They have lots of options for food and decor and we were able to bring our own decor as well. So many details went into planning our time there so I was nervous that something might go wrong. Once we got there with the wedding party, we were so pleased to see how perfect everything was and how much fun our guests were having. Everything was flawless. It's a beautiful location and they provide great service.

The BEST!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Ashley Y

Working with Jenny at the Palomino made all of the planning for our wedding reception a breeze! Her and her staff were so friendly and eager to help, and they answered any and all questions we asked...and some we didn't think to ask but needed to know! They were so professional and knew all of the ins and outs of planning a great wedding reception. I was completely stress free going into our reception because I knew that they had everything covered and that it would be amazing. I was more than right! It is now three months after our wedding and I still get so many comments from our wedding guests about how nice everything was and what a great venue we had for our reception. They are still ranting and raving about how good the food was, and how nice all of the serving staff were! We could not have asked for more from the team at the Palomino, they exceeded our expectations in every way. You will not regret choosing this venue as the site for your wedding reception!

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Laura F

Palomino Ballroom was a PERFECT place for our wedding! I can't say enough good things, Jasmine was a wonderful coordinator, the food was AMAZING, and their attention to detail was impeccable. You can't beat the service, quality, and price!! Thanks so much, PB, Jasmine, and staff for helping to make our day perfect :)

Perfect Choice-Magical Evening

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

My Daughter was married this summer and her reception was held at the Palomino Ballroom. As the Mother of the Bride I cannot express enough the gratitude I feel towards Debbie and her whole staff! They were so easy to work with and extremely professional. Her professional guidance was so appreciated. They were so detailed, organized and gave me the peace I needed for such a special day! I was complimented all evening on the handling of the meals for the children, the DELICIOUS food and the very friendly wait staff!! It was a magical evening and we owe a very special "Thanks" to the beautiful Palomino Ballroom and the entire staff!!

My Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Emily V

The Palomino Ballroom was a beautiful venue for our wedding reception. I wanted an indoor location that was classy and romantic and I found that at the Palomino. Along with its beauty, it has a wonderful staff that helps make your day all that you want it to be with none of the stress falling on you. My reception was all that I wanted it to be, because my planner at the Palomino saw my vision and brought it to life. I am so thankful for the Palomino and all their help in making my wedding reception all that I wanted it to be.

Diamond in the ruff!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Stephanie

We stumbled upon the Palomino Ballroom when searching for venues and could not have been more pleased with the quality of service. It's family owned, so they truly care about what YOU want. Our guests raved about the food, decor and professionalism of the staff. Our coordinator was so excited about our "Alice in Wonderland" theme that she, along with our other vendors, raved to surrounding vendors that they got to be involved and were so excited when the day finally came for us.

Awful.

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Jessica E

I'd rather not give any stars on this venue. Jenny Burger is an absolute nightmare to work with. She started out decent when we were discussing price and she was up-selling us on tiny details such as adding more votive candles to the tables. As the months progressed, however, she got even more condescending and rude. About 2 months before the big day, I emailed her with a list of questions since I had not heard from her. She responded 2 weeks later, stating that I had emailed the "incorrect mailbox," even though I had not been given an email address in the first place and had to search for one. Our second to last meeting was a nightmare. We had not received many of our RSVP's and she said that we did not meet the "person minimum" that was required per our contract, so we had to do everything ala carte instead of the package chosen. My fiancee and I didn't think that sounded right, so we questioned it, and she said, "Oh I guess there's this other package we could do." As we got closer, we inquired about the rehearsal, since I had assumed it was standard to rehearse the night before the wedding. She said that at Palomino Ballroom we could either pay $250 in coordinator fees per hour of rehearsal or we could deduct an hour off of our wedding day in order to rehearse for 10 minutes. I asked if she could work with us on this matter, she said absolutely not. On the wedding day itself, she was the most rude and condescending person I've ever met in my life, and I am anything but a "bride-zilla." As nerves started creeping in, I asked her if I could have a glass of wine (since we paid enough to have a completely open bar at the wedding). She stated, in front of me and my bridesmaids, "no, you cannot have a glass of wine, remember we talked about this earlier in the planning." We had not discussed this matter and not only was it not a big deal, but she made a scene in front of the entire bridal party just to be as rude as possible. Also, my officiant asked her if he could have a podium to deliver, and she said, "usually we have one but not tonight." As the night progressed, the bar area got shut down as guests were being seated, and my cousin walked through the bar looking for something, even though she was told she was not allowed. As they shooed her out she saw the bartenders and other various workers eating the hors d'oeuvres that we had paid for. As we sat for dinner, our chicken came cold and the portion size was absolutely unacceptable for what we paid for it. Our late night station that we purchased extra was chips and cheese, and the cheese dispenser was broken. The best part of the night was the fact that she made herself not visible for a majority of the night, until she kicked us out at the end of the evening not saying thank you or goodbye. Your wedding coordinator should be the easiest part of your wedding, not the hardest. Spare your sanity and look elsewhere.

Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Tara C

Palomino was absolutely wonderful!! Initially I was a little nervous about overall cost but the day of my wedding was perfectly organized, the service was impecable and I would reccommend Palomino 100%

Attentive and Affordable

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Meagan F

Our reception was seamless. Jenny and her team were wonderful. The food was amazing! Everyone was able to relax and have a great time.

TO Palomino Ballroom