Palomino Floral Designs

Serving every major venue in downtown Chicago & the Suburbs

Palomino Floral Designs Inc

Palomino Floral Designs specializes in creating beautiful and unique floral arrangements for weddings and special events . We believe that creativity and understanding our client's vision are the most important steps in designing an unforgetable event . For more information please call 847-252-7509!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1159 Tower Rd, Schaumburg, IL Serving every major venue in downtown Chicago & the Suburbs (847) 252-7509

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Angela E

Palomino Floral treated us like family! They were considerate of our needs and suggested what they thought would look better! They were there when we needed them through email or phone! The flowers came out better then we expected!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nicole V

Palomino Floral Designs went above and beyond to make our wedding day flowers perfect! From our initial meeting to the day off, we received nothing but the most professional and personal service. Heidi and James were able to take the vision we had of our wedding flowers and turn... Read More it into so much more. Every small detail from the bouquets to the centerpieces were breathtaking. We never had to worry for a moment if everything would be perfect because they treated our wedding as if we were their own family’s wedding. Even when Heidi got to the reception, she noticed that our cake was missing something and added fresh flowers to give it that extra wow factor! Wedding planning is stressful enough, and it is great to know that there is a family owned florist like Palomino Floral Designs to take that stress away from your big day. We received numerous compliments about how our floral arrangements were gorgeous on the day of our wedding. We very highly recommend Palomino Floral Designs and will be using them for all our future events!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 KELLY H

If I could Palomino Floral Designs 100 stars, I would in a heartbeat! Heidi and her husband created my vision for our wedding exactly how I had it in dreamed it in my head, but even more beautiful than I ever could have even imagined. I was blown away by what Heidi did for me... Read More and my now husband. If you are an out of state bride getting married in the Chicagoland area like myself, then you will most definitely be in good hands and even if you are close by, you will certainly want to work with Palomino Floral Designs. They did such an amazing job for my bouquet, my bridesmaids lanterns, our centerpieces, our chuppah flowers, candles and rose petals lining the aisle as well as the flowers added to our cake which created this ambiance at our wedding that was purely romantic and magical. When I think of our wedding last Friday (May 20, 2016) the single thing that stands out as my absolute most favorite thing about our wedding, are our flowers. I was in awe when I saw my bouquet for the first time and I was in awe when I saw our reception flowers that I still am speechless as to just how beautiful it all was. Everyone that I have spoken with since our wedding has done nothing but rave and compliment me on our flowers. I have no words to truly describe how thankful I was to find Palomino Floral Designs and to have the absolute pleasure of working with Heidi and her husband. They go above and beyond for you and truly listen to you and what you want. Communication with Heidi is easy and she is extremely thorough in making sure you both share the same vision. Heidi and her husband are experts in what they do and I just cannot thank them enough for making our special day the most amazing day of my life. Thank you again Heidi and I almost wish I had another wedding planned so I could work with you again. I will always remember what you did for us. Thank you!!!

2016-05-29T00:16:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for great review. It was a honor to be your Florist for your wedding. I am soo happy you loved your flowers. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Wedding: Recently Married

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Yesenia G

Palomino floral designs made us feel welcomed since the first initial contact. Heidi and James took the time to meet with my husband and I on a Sunday! Heidi and James even met with us on Mother's Day because that was the best day for us. They are truly amazing. They were super... Read More fast at responding to our emails and were on top of everything. Heidi made sure that the floral arrangements were exactly how we wanted them to be. We couldn't have picked a better florist for the day of our wedding. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brittany G

Heidi was able to squeeze my fiance and I in for a last minute appointment. It was a bit of a drive for us to get to their office, but we're so glad we made the trip! The flowers available were very pretty, and Heidi helped guide me through some ideas since I really have no... Read More knowledge of flowers and told her I "just like the color" of them. The prices were very reasonable, and there are opportunities to rent centerpieces if you need them. Heidi was very accommodating to our needs, and we can't wait to work with her! We'd recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Holly H

Heidi Palomino goes above and beyond and I give her the highest recommendation! She is a dream wedding vendor to work with - a top notch communicator and clearly passionate about her business. I was nervous about planning everything from out of state, but the day of the... Read More wedding the floral arrangements were impeccable, her delivery was timely, the quality of every piece was outstanding. I sent her a fabric swatch of the bridesmaid dresses and the bouquets all matched perfectly! Heidi knows her flowers, has an artistic eye, and exhibits professional excellence that you can trust for your special day <3!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

I want to extend a million thank-you's to Heidi for the incredible job she did for our wedding. She has a wonderful family-owned business; she is a total professional, she keeps her word, and she will work with you to create centerpieces that you couldn't even picture. My... Read More bouquet was exactly as I wanted it - beautiful lavender roses with baby's-breath underneath. My centerpieces were gorgeous; everyone complimented the flowers (as soon as I have pictures of the centerpieces I will post those, as well). I am so happy and lucky to have booked with Heidi - never did I once have to worry about anything, and I will def. recommend her to anyone who wants to receive outstanding service and wants one less thing to worry about in their wedding. Once again, thank you Heidi/Palomino Floral and I hope our paths cross again one day! :) -Sandra & Miljan

2016-10-07T23:47:15 Response from the vendor

Hello Sandra It was an honor to be your florist on your wedding. I am glad you loved your flowers.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

I would highly recommend Palomino Floral Design! Heidi and her team did an incredible job with the floral arrangements for our June 2016 wedding. They were responsive to any and all questions we had and did a beautiful job on the wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Sonya C

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers! One of my biggest challenges as a bride was finding a florist in Chicago while living in Houston. When I finally found Heidi, I knew she was the one I wanted to work with for my wedding. She was so down to earth and easy to talk to during... Read More our meetings/emails. Heidi had great ideas and saw my vision for flowers right away. Heidi had great communication and was always available via email, phone, and text. She also was very flexible and worked within our budget. Heidi and her team even came up and congratulated me the day of wedding. They helped flip the room at the venue and didn't leave until everything was perfect. My bouquet and my bridesmaids were absolutely breathtaking. The floral arrangement for the tables were just as she had described and I couldn't have been more pleased with Palomino Florist! They made the process stress free and contributed to making our wedding day one of the best days of our lives! - The Hardens

2016-10-07T23:48:19 Response from the vendor

I am glad you loved your flowers. It was an pleasure to work with you.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Patrice F

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect florist! Palomino Floral Designs listened to our vision for our wedding day and made it come to life. Everything they touched turned out beautiful...we can't wait to get our photos back to relive the day. Thank you sooooo much!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Lori R

I can't express how truly impressed we were with Palomino Floral Designs. I originally chose this company because of the pictures I saw on their website. Their flowers were some of the only I found that were fully open, and just absolutely gorgeous. I was taken with them even... Read More when I saw the pictures of the flowers online...gorgeous. Other companies seemed to have flowers that were not fully open (roses that were still tightly closed in the bouquets, etc.). If you look at their pictures, you'll see what I mean! And the colors of the flowers..wow. From our first meeting, we were struck by the true professionalism of this company (Heidi and her husband are absolutely wonderful). They listened to everything we wanted, and really understood our vision. They were flexible, kind, and patient, which is such a refreshing combination when you're in the middle of wedding planning! On the day of the wedding, the team arrived like clockwork, exactly when they said they would. They came in with the flowers and I literally lost my breath. They were so. beautiful. Absolutely perfection. It was like a dream come true. They dropped off the bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids, and went to set up the ceremony. Without a word from me, they knew exactly what to do. When everyone is asking a billion questions, it was such a refreshing change to have them get right to business! I entered the room for the ceremony a few hours later, and again lost my breath with how gorgeous the room looked- exactly how we had described and better than I even pictured in my head. Absolutely wonderful. Finally, we had asked Palomino to flip the room during cocktail hour for the reception (no easy task!). When I re-entered the room for the reception, it had literally been transformed. I can't even describe the beauty. I almost fell over when I saw how gorgeous everything looked. Down to the greatest detail, the flowers were stunning, and they had created the most romantic atmosphere. I felt like I was dreaming. From beginning to end, Palomino was an absolutely joy to work with. They handled everything with such professionalism, and executed everything beyond our expectations. The flowers, themselves, were the most gorgeous arrangements I've ever seen. Even the guys' boutonnieres (one single rose) were beyond perfection. Palomino helped to create the wedding of our dreams!

2016-08-08T21:37:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. It was an honor to be your florist.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Krystal B

I would highly recommend Palomino Floral Designs! They provided us with beautiful centerpieces for our wedding and were such a pleasure to work with. They were so sweet and extremely accommodating. By far one of the easiest parts of wedding planning, they were so helpful and... Read More knowledgeable. We are were extremely pleased and glad we chose Palomino Floral Designs.

2016-05-29T11:20:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and we are glad you loved your flowers. It was a honor to be your florist for your wedding.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Palomino Floral was absolutely exceptional in their service and execution! Heidi was very attentive to our vision and provided a very thorough overview of her services and how she would help make our engagement ceremony special. On the day of the event, the displays looked... Read More absolutely stunning - far better than we could have ever imagined. We highly recommend Palomino Floral for all your floral needs!

2016-04-10T16:01:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Wishing a lifetime of happiness.