Extraordinary Flowers....for an Unforgettable Day

At Pam's Posies we have over 50 years of combined wedding experience. From traditional to contemporary designs, let our creative specialist design the perfect flowers to accent your day. We work within any budget, helping you to conceive and design flowers that are entirely your own!

$$$

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

110 Merz Blvd., Akron, OH

AMAZING!

8/23/2014 Jacqui F

We used Pam's Posies for our wedding flowers and were completely blown away. Just when we thought we couldn't find the right florist, Pam's Posies came to the rescue! They were so down to earth, very nice and accommodating from the moment that we met with them. We enjoyed the entire process and loved seeing their staff when they brought the flowers on our wedding day. They made us feel so special. The flowers were gorgeous- one of the main things that our guests raved about! We will use them for years to come and are so thankful that we found them! I would HIGHLY recommend Pam's Posies to all brides in the Northeast Ohio area- you will NOT be disappointed!

Very pleased with my experience using Pam's Posies.

9/07/2014

Pam's Posies did a superb job on my wedding bouquet. The florist, Melinda, sat with me patiently she answered my questions and offered wonderful advice . Melinda didn't pressure me into buying anything even though I didn't place a large order. I was very pleased with the experience. My beautiful wedding bouquet was everything I had hoped for and more. .

Beautiful Flowers & Great Service!

9/29/2012 abbey l

Pam's Posies does such a great job! They are all so talented and really pay attention to detail. They did flowers for my friends wedding in June 2011, and they were absolutly beautiful! So of course I had to have them! I has some ideas, but when I got to the church and saw all of my flowers, they exceeded my expectations and wishes. They were absolutly beautiful! Everyone we talked to at the florist was so nice and helpful, and they all knew what was going on. They did not have to pass me over to multiple people until I got what I eneded! They really take care of the customer! I would recommend them for anything!

Pams Posies are Perfect!

9/13/2014 Allison O

I worked with Becky at Pam's Posies and she was very nice and helpful from beginning to end. She was not pushy and loved all of my ideas. The day before the wedding I picked up my Sunflowers because I was arranging them in the mason jars myself and Becky arranged 2 of the centerpieces for me to show me what they should look like! All of the flowers were beautiful and priced fair. My Bouquet was stunning better than anything I ever saw on Pinterest. Couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Beautiful Flowers

8/16/2014 Barbara F

Flowers were not really one of my main concerns with the wedding but were a necessity. Pam's Posies made it really easy for me with the flowers as I told them the colors and look I wanted and they picked out the flowers that would look best. The arrangements for the church were absolutely beautiful and the bouquets photographed really well. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is that my bouquet was wilted and falling apart the next day. I'm not sure if it was the type of flowers chosen but I wish it would have lasted a little longer since it was so pretty.

Gorgeous!!!

6/08/2013 Rachel H

We used Pam's Posies for our wedding flowers and were completely blown away!!! We had looked into other florists and I'm so glad we went with them. Their prices were reasonable and they were so easy to work with. Pam's truly exceeded expectations - not only with the quality and creativity of the arrangements, but with their service and efforts. Melinda went above and beyond to get the flowers I wanted and everyone commented on how beautiful and unique the bouquets were. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will be using them again for any future needs!

flowers

8/29/2012 Tammy G

quality is nice

simply pleased

6/01/2012 Ellen C

I was a very simple bride to work with... All i wanted for my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were hydrangeas. They did a great job, and they worked with me for a good price. The best thing about Pam's was that they whipped up two huge arrangements last minute right when I needed them. it was amazing!! my sister and my best friend used this vendor too, and the cost and quality is simply UNBEATABLE!!

A small wedding with big flowers!

10/08/2011 Amanda S

I had a very intimate small wedding. We ordered 2 alter flowers, 8 small table arranegments, 1 boutonniere, and 2 wrist corsages. The flowers were beautiful...especially the alter flowers. We were apprehensive on it all because we did everything from 900 miles away. We were not disappointed. The only setback was that they delivered the boutonniere and corsages to the reception site rather than the church. So we had to have someone stop on their way to the wedding to pick some up at the grocery store. We never even heard back from them on the mix up or had a follow up on if we fixed the problem.

Beautiful Weding Flowers

10/07/2011 Maranda B

Winnie was such a dream to work with for my wedding. She not only created the most beautiful wedding bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding day, but was also so helpful setting things up and getting the men's flowers pinned on. I got so many compliments on my flowers. She made my vision so real.

absolutely beautiful flowers!

7/09/2011 Staci L

Winnie from Pam's Posies is the best! She met with me several times and provided us with the most beautiful wedding flowers! Our centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, pergola, everything were so amazing!! I could not have been happier! She took my vision and made it come to life! You would be missing out if you didn't work with her! So nice and sweet!! She even called me from out of town to make sure everything was still on track or if there were any changes! She truly is a gem!! Definitely recommend using Pam's Posies!!

Excellent!

6/10/2011 Dina G

Very Professional and very easy to work with! I would recommend Pam's Posies to anyone!

Wedding Flowers

9/11/2010 Shannon M

Pam's Posies where outstanding, from start to finish. Whinny who is incharge of the weddings, I don't have enough nice things to say about her or the work she does. My flowers and center pieces wore on of the most important things to me. Words cant describe how beautiful they wore. The pricing also is very reasonable. My hats off to them and keep up the wonder work.

Send Email