Book Your Wedding with Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle

A BALLROOM IN SEATTLE, WA

Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle is located in the breezy embrace of Seattle, Washington and offers a boutique Pacific Northwest experience for couples who book their weddings in one of the sleek hotel's six event spaces. Couples who love contemporary urban life and want a simple ceremony will find what they're looking for in the venue choices at Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle.

The venue has varied indoor event spaces for your ceremony, reception or banquet:

Lakefront Ballroom. The Lakefront Ballroom is an elegantly appointed event space on Level Two with zebra wood accents, neutral decor and huge windows that look out over the sights of Seattle. Capacity for 50 to 200 guests. Lakefront Ballroom subdivides into A and B sections with views of the Space Needle and room for up to 100 on either side.

The Terrace. This space is adjacent to the Lakefront Ballroom with Space Needle views and al fresco space for up to 90. Patio flooring and outdoor tables give a garden feel to the space.

Cascade Room. A more minimalist space that also divides into A and B sections on Level Two, this room will accommodate 40 seated or 100 reception-style guests when both sides are used and each side can accommodate 25 to 60 guests on its own. Host your ceremony in one side and then easily transition to the other side for a banquet.

The Westlake. Bright and inspiring spot for dinner or cocktails with up to 30 attendees. Views of the Space Needle. Simple lines and contemporary feel for a low-key, sophisticated meal or reception.

Gateway. Gorgeous and sophisticated space for use as a bridal suite or private cocktail hour location with room for up to 40 guests. Contemporary pedestal tables and modern furnishings give this room a luxury, boutique feeling.

Terry. Modern space with mid-century lighting, light-colored walls, wood accents and a wall of windows. Space for a private gathering of up to 30 guests.

Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle will reserve the entire second floor for you on your special day so you're ensured privacy. You will also be assigned a wedding planner to help pull all of the details together.

Catering fees include tables, chairs, china, flatware, glassware and linens. Cake cutting is included and you may bring in an outside cake. Set up and clean up are part of the deal and you will have servers assigned to your venue throughout your event. The catering staff will work with you to create a custom menu or you may order items from their existing banquet offerings.

Full beverage service is provided by the hotel and you may also have intimate appetizer and cocktail service in the smaller venue spaces.

There are many amenities on the hotel site if members of your wedding party choose to stay at Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle, including pet-friendly rooms, spa and fitness center, retail shops and concierge service. The Seattle location means you are close to attractions and activities in town and on the Sound.

Check with the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle for special promotions and packages, including their current honeymoon deals.

Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle has its venues set up for modern, hi-tech media and communications. Rooms are also designed for entertaining and ease of room flow. All spaces include:

• Ultra high-speed wireless Internet
  • State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
  • Credenzas for refreshments and wedding essentials
  • Dedicated tech support during your event
  • Ceiling to floor drapery for light and privacy control

The venue is only 15 miles to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and is only 10 blocks from Puget Sound cruise ports. There are many scenic backgrounds close by for your wedding photos.

An Elegant Seattle Wedding Location

Our Seattle wedding venue is the perfect location for an unforgettable ceremony and reception. From our grand Lakefront Ballroom with private outdoor terrace to our personalized service, the Pan Pacific Seattle is dedicated to making your wedding as memorable as it can be.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering

2125 Terry Avenue, Seattle, WA (206) 654-5024

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 MEINA P

I was in search of the perfect venue and my friend referred me to check out Pan Pacific. I reached out via their website and got a response shortly after to schedule a viewing with Lisa Blair. So impressed with her, the staff, and the venue. Lisa has a wealth of knowledge and... Read More works with you to make sure you have everything you need. After our first meeting, I felt that I could trust her expertise and that she genuinely wanted to help make everything as easy as possible. We had 90 people at our wedding so it had an intimate vibe to it. We wanted to keep it light, fun, and private. The venue is modern, clean, and spacious. With its neutral colors, it will match any color scheme. Best part - chiavari chairs are included in your ceremony/reception!! Normally, these are $12 per chair to RENT. What I loved was reaching out to the venue and expect to hear back ASAP. They are just that good. What is great about Lisa is that she will go over the details with you during each phase of the planning process to make sure to note any changes, any dislikes, etc. She is not only hilarious, she is meticulous. When we did the tasting, it was superb. Lisa helped us with the rehearsal and even helped set up the rehearsal dinner. During the day of, we got dedicated staff to help us (Supon, Ed, and Lisa) and help ensure that we were taken care of. Everything went smoothly and went according to plan. All our guests said that the venue/wedding was perfection. After the wedding, Lisa reached out to get feedback and if there was anything that she could take back to her team. So great. I did reach out to her about a separate issue regarding another vendor that I hired and she was able to assist on that end also. Furthering my trust in Lisa, Pan Pacific and their professionalism. For any newly engaged couple looking for that perfect place in Seattle - Pan Pacific is the place! We are so happy that we got married at the Pan and so grateful we had Lisa, Supon, and Ed on our team.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Great service all around! Lisa was very helpful througjout the whole planning process and the staff was so helpful and knowledgable on the wedding day. The hotel is amazing and guests complimented it the entire night. We had to move our ceremony indoors due to weather, but... Read More everything went off without a hitch and guests had no clue.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 sarina G

Though we chose to have our wedding at another location, I cannot say enough about how amazing Lisa Blair is. When touring the facility we were able to talk to her like she was an old friend. She gave us great tips on vendors she likes to work with. Lisa really made us excited... Read More about our wedding and was an all around great lady! We would have picked this venue just to work with her! The site itself is beautiful, so elegant and well laid out. They have a whole floor for the wedding. And the views are just breath taking.

2016-03-03T12:46:25 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind review! I enjoyed meeting you both and wish you all the best on your Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Michelle C

Sometimes, wedding venues come with everything and other times nothing. A lot of times, there are lots of "inclusive" items or add ons (for a price) depending on where you book. In addition, venue fees may get lost in the hustle and bustle as you try to set the stage for your... Read More perfect day. Pan Pacific does not play games. There are no venue fees, there are no limits on your decorations or creative license with the space. What there is, is damn awesome food (at the restaurant and for the event), a gorgeous view of the Space Needle, a beautiful outdoor terrace and stunning staircase for your photos, kind and helpful staff (quickly making up for any minor mistakes, if any), a list of vetted wedding vendors (ice sculptures, DJs, videography, photography), and most of all Lisa Blair, a director of catering that will care so much about you; she really is operating as a wedding coordinator for free!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Carole J

I started researching venues in January and I came across this venue on the Knot. I had never heard of it before but the pictures looked beautiful! I sent quite a few inquiries to different venues. One of them was the Pan Pacific. Out of all the venues, one person in particular... Read More stood out for her professionalism and that was Lisa Blair at the Pan Pacific. She was straightforward and was answered all of my questions. Also, she was not pushy like some of the other vendors I reached out to. She allowed me to take my time and decide and when I did decide on the Pan, she did everything she could to make sure that we got the best deal and helped me cut costs! She helped me find the perfect minister for our wedding, Patrick Callahan. I feel very fortunate to have worked with such a professional person. She is really the best! On the day of our wedding, she did so much to ensure everything went smoothly. She even gave our two little girls gift bags from the Pan with the cutest little stuffed pandas. They loved it. I would HIGHLY recommend Lisa at the Pan for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Angelina L

If you want a stress free, extremely accommodating, understanding and attentive experience look no further. Lisa is amazing she really takes care of you individually. You will never feel like you are just another bride she is dealing with; she takes the time to get to know you... Read More individually. The time she invests in you is incredible. It doesn’t stop with Lisa the entire staff is amazing. I mean some of my ceremony decorations where blowing around so William jumped the railing in a suit to climb on the roof to grab me some rocks to place in these lantern bags so they would stay put. They really went above and beyond, my husband was even impressed and he is not easy to impress. Thank you Lisa and the entire Pan Pacific Team for making it so easy for us. You guys amazing.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Richard W

Lisa was the BEST part of having our wedding and reception at Pan Pacific. She truly embodies professionalism and passion... every step of the way Lisa was there to provide guidance and support. Her staff are just as friendly and kind, going the extra mile to cater the... Read More experience unique to our requests. Highly recommend!!

Recommended!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Anna K

I had a small wedding and was also working on a small budget. The Pan Pacific was the last hotel I saw down town after being disappointed with the rest. I was blown away that we would have the entire second floor, plus patio over looking the space needle, for the same price or... Read More less for only one room at other hotels. I think I committed to this hotel before we were even finished with the tour! Adreanne was so sweet and pleasant to work with all year! She promptly responded to all of my repeated questions and even responded to me on her vacations. The hotel staff and Adreanne worked well the the rest of our vendors and helped make the wedding beautiful and fun!! They were flexible on pretty much everything. I don't think I was declined for any of my ideas, Wants or needs. They even pulled some strings to let us have traditional vodka shot toasting at every table! (Half Ukrainian wedding) The only hick up I could think of is during the cocktail hour we were supposed to serve crispy crab ragoons (my husband was dying for them) and the kitchen mixed it up with crab cakes instead. Of course we were the only ones that knew, but the guests LOVED the crab cakes! Later doing the reception they brought us out a plate of the crab ragoons and I think my husband ate them all. Lots of great compliments on the venue and the food!! Many people said it was the best steak and salmon they have ever had. Even our VIP guests from Florida said the steak was better than Prime, Ruth Chris and any other of the many weddings they've been to. We had an open bar cocktail hour and were a little shocked with the bill at first thinking it was a mistake with hotel. But aster some calculating we realized we just had some heavy liquor drinkers! So my only advice is not to underestimate your guests if you are providing an open bar. Love the hotel! Love the staff! Love the price! Would do it again in a heart beat! We are looking forward to coming back and spending some anniversaries there.

Beautiful Venue in Downtown Seattle

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Emily W

My wife and I were looking for a while for an appropriate venue that was within our budget. We found the perfect match when we found the Pan Pacific Hotel. The event manager, Adreanne, is very approachable and organized; as stressful as wedding planning can be she took... Read More everything in stride and worked with us to plan a wonderful wedding/ceremony. We had about 55 people attending (most from out of town), wanted to be married outdoors, and have the ceremony and reception at the same location. The Pan Pacific provided all of these for a great price and since there were no other events going on that day, we were able to have the entire floor to ourselves! Also, the hotel is quite modern, clean, and classy; the guests loved the venue. For the outdoor ceremony request, there is a terrace on the second floor that overlooks the Space Needle. We had 55 people sitting there, but it would start feeling a bit cramped if you had 65+ people sitting on the terrace. Overall a wonderful experience and I couldn't recommend this place more!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Courtney H

We booked the Pan Pacific Hotel for our wedding on July 26, 2014. We booked it about 8 months in advanced as I am a planner and wanted to make sure we had a location and a date set. We worked with Adreanne and she was great working with us on the initial contract. The hotel only... Read More allows you to have food catered by the restaurant (Seastar) which was fine because that is a great restaurant, just know the food can get pricey depending on what you choose. You only things you can bring in (food/drinks) is your own cake/cupcakes and wine but there is a corkage fee that applies to each and every bottle. The great thing about the Pan Pacific is that you get their entire 2nd floor if you book there for a wedding (2 banquet rooms for wedding, a couple side rooms to get ready in, your own lobby area and patio as well). After we had the contract signed and our date set we got an email saying a bride lost her venue and needed a place and if we could change our date. We thought it over and went back to tell Adreanne our answer and she casually mentioned that the couple didn’t need the date anymore. Okay… After that we didn’t have any contact with the hotel until 3-4 months before the wedding. I knew we were going to need to send out invites soon so I emailed Adreanne and asked if we could do a tasting because we didn’t have a menu set and we needed to get this done. She replied saying “Yes, we need to do this ASAP.” I found this a little confusing since I hadn’t heard from anyone in months and now we “needed to do this.” Another thing that was about a month before the wedding we were told that a meeting group wanted to use one of the rooms we had (remember we got the whole 2nd floor) and if we would be willing to give up a room to them. I found this odd as the group would be leaving just as I was supposed to be walking down the aisle. We had to respectfully decline as the space is small enough. The wedding day was wonderful and the room was great! The venue fit our 135 guests perfectly and it was beautiful! The only other thing that was that we ordered 200 portions of meat and 150 sides for our 135 guests and we get pulled aside during the wedding to be told “there is no food left and the last 2 tables are pissed.” I don’t understand why we were told AFTER the fact not when we were running out. And on that note 200 servings of meat should definitely feed 135 people if the portions were indeed cut right. So we ended up adding on more food so our guests wouldn’t go hungry. Overall it was a good venue I just wish a few of the little things would have gone a bit smoother.

Nice hotel, expensive parking

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Danielle R

My husband and I went here for our wedding night. The hotel was beautiful! However, overnight parking was $50 and the hotel does not offer parking vouchers.

It was perfect

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Jen C

We had looked at about 15+ different venues for our wedding and Pan Pacific had the best deal. Plus it was very beautiful and modern which fit both our personalities. Adreanne, the Senior Catering Sales Manager, was so great to work with. She was very accommodating and answered... Read More all my questions. The staff during the day of the wedding were also awesome. The entire experience ran really smoothly. I couldn't have been happier! Thank you Pan Pacific for making our dream wedding come true!!

Nice Hotel / Major Service Glitch

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Ellie W

This is great hotel. We loved our room and the price of rooms in our block was only about $10 more than what the Holiday Inn down the road was going to give us that night. They lose their service stars because they charged our credit card for an erroneous charge and it took... Read More us a week of calling before they figured out what the mistake was and removed the charge. Not what we wanted to deal with right after our wedding and there was not a suitable response/apology on their end. Still, while we were there things were great and I doubt they make many credit card mixups so I wouldn't worry about it.

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Amber F

When we started researching venue options in Seattle we almost overlooked the Pan Pacific Hotel. Having stayed there before and dining at Seastar Restaurant many times, we knew a wedding there would be lovely but were not sure it was within our budget. To our surprise and... Read More pleasure, Pan Pacific Hotel proved to be a fantastic value for downtown Seattle. It has a modern, urban feel with multiple stores/bars/restaurants nearby for you and your guests to enjoy. There is valet parking available as well as a parking garage nearby. The rooms are beautiful and the staff are all very professional and welcoming! Be sure to check out the Lobby Bar for breakfast or after dinner drinks. Pan Pacific Hotel partners with Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar to cater their weddings and I truly believe you cannot find better food in the Puget Sound! They have fresh sushi, amazing steak and seafood and any appetizer you can imagine! The dessert options are varied and delicious--so delicious we didn't even serve cake! We received countless compliments from guests regarding the wonderful meal served at our wedding. We cannot say enough about the event staff who assisted in making our event successful and stress free. The hotel only books one wedding per day so there is no risk of overlapping with another bride/groom or their guests. Functions are held on the 2nd floor and you have access to the ENTIRE floor! There are multiple options for ceremony/reception space and great options for a rehearsal dinner as well. There is an outdoor patio with a fantastic view of the Space Needle--perfect for sunset pictures! The staff was very professional and responsive to any and all questions or requests. You won't find better than Ms. Adreanne Lewis who will assist you from start to finish! We recommend this venue to ANYONE looking for a warm and welcoming yet very professional setting for your wedding. It is perfect for more intimate events--we had 65 guests and it was perfect but I would not recommend over 100 to keep things more comfortable. Happy Planning!

Pan Pacific Seattle is a Great Choice!

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Janice S

Pan Pacific Hotel is located in South Lake Union within walking distance to downtown Seattle. It's a modern, sophisticated venue in a nice part of the city. Whole Foods is literally just a few steps away and there's a bunch chic furniture stores and good Seattle food... Read More nearby. The Lakefront Ballroom (where the reception is held) and outdoor terrace has a view of the Space Needle. The catering is from John Howie who owns the prestigious Seastar and John Howie restaurants so you know the food will be nothing less than spectacular. They also have an excellent selection of wine to choose from! The guest rooms are spacious for being in downtown Seattle. Oh if you decide to go with them they also offer a complimentary suite for the bride and groom. It's not a standard room but a suite! If you're lucky enough, and it's available, you might be able to stay in the Denny Suite which is their penthouse on the top floor with gorgeous views of Seattle. Unfortunately at the last minute we went with another venue due our growing guest list. The venue holds about 120 people at max capacity and we were at 150 people plus. If the venue was only larger the decision would've been easy to go with Pan Pacific. Their event planner, Adreanne, is awesome to work with. She's super friendly and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She made everything easy and was accommodating to my endless questions and requests. I highly recommend Pan Pacific Seattle for those are looking at venues in downtown Seattle for a small or medium size wedding and where a modern venue and great food is a must-have.

Loved our wedding night at Pan Pacific

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Sarah S

We toured several Downtown Seattle Hotels and this was our top pick. On our wedding night, when we walked in the door, they told us that we had been upgraded to the Denny Suite, "the best room in the hotel". We will probably never stay in a nicer hotel room. It was a very... Read More kind gift. They delivered chocolate truffles to our room moments after our arrival. It was a very fun experience. We'd love to stay there again overlooking the Space Needle (probably next time in a little smaller room).

Excellent!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Jodi D

The Pan Pacific Seattle was absolutely wonderful to work with. They exceeded our expectations many times. The banquet room was beautiful for the reception. Melissa and Christina were points of contact for our event and made the whole experience go as smoothly as possible. I... Read More had a few concerns regarding seating arrangements and last-minute meal additions and they helped without any hesitation. The Pan Pacific will be highly recommended by us to our friends!

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Brenda A

We had an amazing experience. Everyone was helpful and available when we needed help. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious. They worked with us to fit our budget and answered our questions promptly. We were very happy with our experience at the Pan Pacific Hotel.

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Eric R

Top notch experience. Hotel staff was very helpful. They treated my bridal party and guest like they were royalty. The food during the wedding was awesome. Melissa the coordinator rocks!!!!!

Review for Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle

Reviewed on 9/06/2008 Zarinna D

Niki was the person we worked with and she was very accomdating. Especially with making last minute changes. The staff at Pan Pacific was just wonderful.

Meet The Director of Catering

Lisa Blair

With more than 20 years of hospitality experience, Lisa’s specialty is weddings. She also oversees catering and event planning for the hotel. “Lisa brings immense expertise and enthusiasm to her work, an essential trait in our Pan Pacific team. Lisa’s impressive accolades, years of experience and genuine passion for the industry are a great asset for our clients.” Sam Johnson, General Manager. Lisa earned her B.A. in English and Literature from the University of Washington. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband, Justin and dog, Misha, and rooting for the Seattle Seahawks.