Paniolo Ranch

Boerne, TX

Texas Tradition with Aloha Spirit

Texas Hill Country destination wedding venue which offers an eclectic style of wedding design from the whimsical to the traditional and formal. We specialize in free spirited weddings and strive to make memories of a lifetime not only for the wedding couple, but their guests as well.

$$

Guest Capacity

Farm + Ranch, Waterfront

Food + Catering, Planning

1510 FM 473, Boerne, TX

NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Gracie R

I COULD NOT HAVE MADE A BETTER CHOICE FOR MY WEDDING VENUE!! EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME FROM BEGINNING TO END. THE GARDENS WERE ALL IN FULL BLOOM, THE RECEPTION HALL LOOKED SO CLASSY ESPECIALLY WITH THE MOONLIGHT AND INDIVIDUALLY LIT TABLES, AND JUDY AND HER STAFF WERE THE ICING ON THE CAKE!WE USED EVERY FACILITY THEY HAD TO OFFER. WE BOOKED ALL THE HOUSES/CABINS FOR THE WEEKEND, BOTH THE BRIDE AND GROOM SUITES, AND THE CEREMONY AREA AS WELL AS THE RECEPTION HALL! PEOPLE ARE STILL RAVING ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL OUR WEDDING WAS!! THANK YOU JUDY FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU FOR OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

My Fairy Tale Wedding on Paniolo Ranch

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

My husband and I tied the knot on this beautiful ranch. The scenery is breath taking! When we pulled up to see the venue for the first time I knew instantly it was the "place". My wedding day went smoothly and was just as I imagined. The wedding planner provided with the venue was extremely helpful and did most of the work. The honeymoon suite provided with the rental of the indoor reception room was amazing and romantic. Overall it was a great decision and I am very happy with my fairy tale wedding day!!!

2013-10-15T15:58:13 Response from Judy, the member

Kathleen,There is nothing better than a happy Bride and Groom. It makes us at the Paniolo happy too!! Thank you for your kind words.

Paniolo Ranch

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Judy K

My husband and I got married here this past April, and everything was beautiful. We had them provide essentially an all-inclusive wedding for us. We stayed on the property for the weekend and rented all the accommodations for ourselves and about twenty of our family. On Friday night the ranch provided our rehearsal dinner, which was a simple yet elegant pasta dinner with appetizer, salad, main course and dessert. The wedding was Saturday evening in the outdoor wedding venue. We lucked out, because the roses were blooming on the arbor walkway and my brother walked me through it and then down the aisle to my groom. The rose-covered arbor was also a wonderful backdrop for some of our wedding photos. For the reception we chose to have a broad assortment of heavy appetizers, and our guests seemed to enjoy everything. The venue was beautiful, the staff at Paniolo did an excellent joy of organizing everything. I had made all the decorations myself and gave them instructions on how and where to set them up, and they did exactly as I asked. The flower centerpieces they provided, as well as my bouquet and the boutonnieres were all beautiful. They also provided a very nice send-off breakfast for all of our guests on Sunday morning. I'm still hearing from friends and family about how beautiful our wedding was. It was a perfect day, and a wonderful weekend. I'm very pleased with the service and accommodations Paniolo Ranch provided. Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

What a beautiful location for a wedding! Judy and her staff exceeded our expectations. We added on the Aloha package which gave our families a great place to hang out all weekend! Every loved their accomodations. This venue offers so much flexibility and beauty for a wedding. Thank you for making our day a success!

2015-06-29T16:20:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

Paniolo Ranch Wedding and Spa Retreat with a fabulous view is a must add to your list of places. From the moment I visited the site to start planning my daughter’s wedding event; I knew she would love it from the beautiful landscaped gardens to layout of the facility and she did! The venue was booked for wedding on May 23, 2015. Judy and her staff are awesome. We of course planned for an outdoor evening wedding with a backup for inside in case of rain, of which both were beautiful. Unfortunately, the 30 year flood came that evening and delayed the wedding an extra day…luckily everyone was able to accommodate us the next day and it all came together. Judy, Hunter, and the rest of the staff ensured our daughter’s wedding day was a “bride and groom dream day”. I can’t tell you how many of our guests commented on how lovely the venue was. Despite the delay it was an absolutely beautiful wedding. I’m sure their first year anniversary will be spent there to really enjoy the many personal touches Paniolo Ranch has to offer. Thank your Judy and Hunter! One note – if you plan to use the onsite guest homes and change your mind ensure you cancel 14 days prior! Read your contract and go over all details 30 days prior to wedding so there aren’t any surprises.

2015-06-10T10:42:00 Response from the vendor

Everyone at Paniolo is so glad to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your event. We try to work around anything the Texas weather may throw at us to keep our guests happy! It all worked out in the end and the wedding was... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

We had the most beautiful small wedding at Paniolo Ranch in January of 2015. We did the "Sweetest Nuptials" package, and Judy handled the reception food and decor, the cake, the bouquets, and the photography! She is wonderwoman and does a remarkable job with each task. I look back on my pictures from that day with complete happiness and absolutely no regrets. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. The cottages are great, too, and it is so nice to be able to have all of your guests right there on the property. I highly recommend this venue if you are looking for something scenic in the gorgeous hill country!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015

My wedding date was 12.13.14. Weather was going to be our only concern since that makes it indoor wedding instead of outdoor. Judy made sure I had the best venue for my ceremony if it was in or out. Thankfully it was outside. Everything went perfect. Judy, her family & staff made the day seamless. I did not have a single BrideZilla moment & that is thanks to the work & efforts of Judy & her staff. I wouldn't change a thing & we are going back to enjoy a relaxing weekend soon.

Gorgeous Venue!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Jennifer B

My Husband and I tied the knot at the beautiful Paniolo Ranch on October 24th and it was a huge success. The number one question I received from my guests throughout the night was, "how did you find this place?" Everyone was floored at how beautiful the venue is, from the natural beauty of the Hill Country as a backdrop, to the beautiful on-site landscaping and stonework. When I was originally looking for our venue, I knew that I didn't want the themey barn wedding that has become so popular, instead a place that showcases Texas' beauty without being so literally "country". Paniolo is just this. It has just the perfect amount of rustic touches to go with the elegant furnishings and finishes. The pictures on the website won me over but even the pictures don't do this place justice. It is even more beautiful in person and we didn't look further after our first visit to Paniolo. One of my concerns about going with an outdoor ceremony was having to move inside if the weather didn't cooperate but the indoor venue's walls open up so that there is an outdoor feel if the ceremony has to take place indoors. I would have been equally happy with the ceremony, had that been the case. In fact we did have the walls pushed up during our reception and it was a big hit with our guests. They loved being able to move from indoor to outdoor while still being part of the reception. Judy and the team are extremely nice and were very accommodating to us. Our families also stayed at the houses on the ranch and they were all very nice, clean, and comfortable. They too are beautifully decorated. If you are considering Paniolo, please go see this place in person, you will not be disappointed. I'm so happy we did!

Awesome Hill Country

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Nicholas S

We have been to Paniolo many times. We love the ranch because of the beautiful scenery and laid back attitude of the whole area. The accomadations are top notch and very hillcountry chic. Judy the owner is very helpful and really planned everything except some colors and the center pieces. I have been married before and this wedding by far was the easiest and the most beautiful. Definitely the most memorable! I would recommend Paniolo Ranch to anyone! Thanks Judy and your team/1

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014

My husband and I were married at Paniolo Ranch 4 years ago and just visited again today. The place is still beautiful with so many added features and Judy is an amazing coordinator. We are so excited to recommend the place for my brother and sister in law's wedding this December. A stress free wedding is the best and you will definitely have that experience at Paniolo Ranch.

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014

Paniolo Ranch was perfect. We had a beautiful, small wedding with all the family. The grounds were beautiful and everything was wonderful. The wedding package we bought was just as described. Couldn't be happier.

The Perfect Venue for a Wedding

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Sebastian P

First and foremost, my deepest gratitude to Judy for an amazing night. My wife and I got married at Paniolo ranch in April of 2014 and it was beyond a shadow of a doubt the best venue we could have ever selected. Judy is the beautiful lady who takes care of every detail and makes it her mission in life to ensure you have the best wedding you could have imagined. We only had two months from when we told her we wanted to do our wedding at Paniolo and she had no problems with the idea. We got the bells and banquet package because we didn't want to worry about anything prior to the wedding, well at least as much as possible. I have to say I was a little nervous about leaving two thirds of the planning and details to someone I had just met but I felt like I should trust all the previous reviews. I have to say that I was not disappointed but instead everything surpassed my expectations. To begin Paniolo Ranch is beyond beautiful in the spring. The flowers are everywhere and the evenings were just beautiful. The tunnel of flowers made for some beautiful pictures and there are a million other places to take the bridal party pictures. Additionally, at night they light up all the first pits and the various lights around the area and it makes for a gorgeous night. The food during the ceremony was amazing and we couldn't say enough about the cake and fruit that was served after the cutting of the cake. For me the best part was the way the tables were set up. The arrangements were classy and it made the reception hall look really nice. So at this point all I can say is that I am so happy we decided to get married at Paniolo Ranch. One day we will figure out how to do another event there because the Texas hill country is so beautiful and Judy will knock it out of the park.

2014-07-11T14:28:01 Response from the vendor

My deepest gratitude to you for such a glowing review!! I know that everyone is busy these days with just keeping up with life. So I want you to know how much we appreciate the time you spent to write this review. Thank you again... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/13/2014

My now wife and I had a great wedding experience this past weekend at Paniolo Ranch in Boerne Tx. Eight months ago we were trying to decide where to have our ceremony. We live in Houston and most of our family is here. We originally thought we would only consider local options, but, a friend from church suggested we look outside of Houston for a more original venue. Our friends mentioned that they stayed at the Bed and Breakfast portion of Paniolo Ranch and informed us that there was a gorgeous out door chapel. We checked out the web site and contacted the ranch to schedule an appointment. In addition to the chapel, they also have a reception hall on site that was perfect for our party. We drove through Boerne on the way to the ranch and was impressed with the hills and surroundings. The atmosphere was very inviting. The venue was perfect! We instantly knew we wanted to have the wedding there. We had plenty of space and seating for the venue and reception hall. There was also enough space for parking. We had our wedding last sunday on June 8th. Everything was perfect and the facility looked great. My wife loved the bridal suite and I had just enough plenty of space in the grooms room. All the bathrooms were clean and it was like we were in a 4 star resort. If you are looking for an original place to get married or to have a great get away, call Hunter and Judy Kennell at the Paniolo Ranch. We will be going back there for future family outings. Thank you, Brian and Dulce Finger

Mr. & Mrs. Mike Ivy

Reviewed on 5/30/2014

We are a middle aged couple and found it to be overwhelming to find a location and package for our wedding...until we found Paniolo Ranch. From the moment we met with Judy, saw the venues offered and the various packages we were so relieved. We found our place. Not only is it a beautiful location but the personal hands on service provided by her and the staff is unbelievable. The décor, the food, the settings, all perfect. We could not recommend a better location than Paniolo Ranch.

"In the END, it all went great"

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Jessica P

I'm really shocked that this venue has all 5 start reviews, and I have a feeling it won't last long. Let me start by saying, the venue is BEAUTIFUL, it lived up to my expectations on my wedding day, and everything went very well. That being said, dealing with Judy up until the day of the wedding was not pleasant at all. She's a nice lady, but she's extremely disorganized and even unprofessional. It would help if she had staff members trained to assist, but she does not. If you have any questions at all, no one there can answer it except her. If she isn't there, you wait. The worst was when she completely forgot about a meeting we had scheduled and confirmed. I took a whole day off of work, drove an hour to get up there, and sat outside the locked gate for 20 minutes calling the front desk --no one was even there to answer it. When she finally called me back that evening, instead of apologizing, she said "OH, I understand we missed each other today!" She seemed shocked that I was upset, offered no apologies or reparations, and told me she had a personal emergency. I understand that emergencies happen, but you can't take the time to tell a staff member? There's no office schedule so someone can pick up the dropped ball? If it hadn't been 6 weeks before my wedding I would have cancelled the venue and chose another. Once I told my other vendors about this, they brought up similar experiences they have had or heard other brides had. Needless to say I had no faith in her abilities going into my wedding, and I don't think I would have survived working with her without my coordinator from Moments and Milestones. I do know my coordinator had to chase her down to answer questions since she went home 15 min or so into my rehearsal, and had other small annoying problems with her. I attribute the success of the evening to her, not to Paniolo Ranch or Judy. Maybe she pays more attention to the brides who pay her more money and that's why mine is the only negative review on here. She certainly made me feel like our event was unimportant to her. Overall, I would recommend using this venue if you are a REALLY laid back person who doesn't care about unanswered emails and missed appointments, or if you plan on using a kick-butt coordinator so you don't have to deal with the problems.

2014-04-15T09:46:16 Response from the vendor

I am not sure how to begin to answer this review. We do our very best to accommodate our brides. The problem began with an assumed missed appointment. I did have an emergency but my assistant was here to meet with her at the scheduled... Read Less Read More

Loved it!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2013

Paniolo Ranch met every expectation me and my now Husband were looking for. Judy who is the owner was very attentive to our every need. We searched numerous Bed & Breakfast locations until we found what we were looking for at Paniolo. This Ranch provided a peaceful, romantic getaway for the perfect wedding ceremony. Not to mention the beautiful scenic views surrounding us while we shared in this special moment. We would defiantly recommend Paniolo Ranch!!!!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Sarah C

We had been to several different wedding venues but nothing compared to Paniolo Ranch. It was love at first sight! Judy and her staff were very helpful and friendly during the planning process. Our big day was simply magical and we will remember every detail for the rest of our lives. We also highly recommend a stay in one of Paniolo's Bed & Breakast cottages. The O'Hana house was the perfect location for our weekend honeymoon getaway! Thank You, Paniolo Ranch for making our wedding day the best day ever!

2013-11-19T08:10:55 Response from Judy, the member

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a glowing review. We send best wishes for a blessed marriage.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 melia r

We had our daughter's wedding on November 9, 2013. Could not have asked for a better experience. Judy, Hunter and their staff did an AMAZING job! The guests are still commenting about how beautiful the venue was! Everything was completed with such an attention to detail. It really came off as effortless elegance ( but with a lot of effort on their part behind the scenes!) Thank you again for making this time so fun, relaxed and special for us all! Melia Randolph

2013-11-13T07:52:48 Response from Judy, the member

Thank you Melia, you are the MOB we have ever had. The Staff at the Paniolo Ranch

Judy is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013

This was a dream come true for my wife and I! The venue was beautiful and Judy (owner) was extremely helpful and we couldn't have asked for a better overall experience!

Sept 21 2013 wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2013

Paniolo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country is the most beautiful venue around. The outside area is gorgeous and the reception hall is top of the line. I highly recommend this venue. An added plus, was the fact that the entire wedding party and family was able to stay at the ranch for the entire weekend. We stayed in the houses located on the ranch. The rehearsal dinner was well done and enjoyed by all. Our guests were very pleased with the atmosphere and location.

Perfect Hill Country Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Andrea M

We had the perfect Texas Hill Country wedding at Paniolo Ranch. I feel like everyone went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Everything flowed seamlessly from the ceremony to the reception. The view was breath-taking. Everyone had such a wonderful time and I have recommended this venue to every bride to be I know!

My Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Purvi P

I'm so glad that I had my wedding at the Paniolo Ranch. This place is really beautiful and clean. Judy(owner)and the staff helped me through all the details and made sure my guests were taken care of. I was able to bring my own caterer which was helpful and didn't have any issues during the process. My guests had a wonderful time and they all loved the place. We were given the option to use the outdoor and indoor area for my wedding. The new indoor area is modern and has all the things you need (stylish bar, clean restrooms, bride and groom suite, a room for the caterer, and a very inviting entrance). I loved this place and I will be coming back again.

No Place More Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 sosina m

Paniolo was the first venue I looked at with my mom. Well it set the bar! Every other place we went to didn't match it. Judy was also the sweetest most helpful owner we encountered. After looking at about 6 venues I decided to not look at the other 6 and just go with Paniolo. I'm SO glad I did! My wedding was beautiful and I barely did anything to make it so. The venue just really stood out. Our theme was a casual picnic-y hill country wedding. I loved the aisle arbor and the stone seating. I saved money by renting linens from Paniolo! And the linens were awesome. I love the sentimental-ness that we can go back to Paniolo and stay in the B&B whenever we want to relive our wedding.

Mrs.

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

What a wonderful setting for my daughters wedding. We arrived on Friday afternoon and did not leave the ranch until Sunday. We chose the "I Did it my Way" & the "Aloha" packages. Judy and the staff were always ready to take care of anything we needed. Everything was perfect. It was so nice to have the entire property for all of the wedding party. The food was wonderful and the houses on the ranch were so comfortable. They were stocked with breakfast foods, drinks and snacks, anything you would need for your stay. Judy and her staff prepared & served the rehersal dinner which was excellent. The wedding went off without a hitch and the reception was lovely. The views from the property are amazing. I hope to return for just some R&R soon. Thanks Judy for all your hard work.

Amazing and Perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Nanette I

My daughter got married at the Paniolo Ranch. Since then, we have returned numerous times to visit the B&B. The wedding venue is so exceptionally beautiful and the service is spot on. I would recommend this venue to anyone!! SO lovely and so easy. Thanks Judy and staff for all of your help!!!

TO Paniolo Ranch