Is this your business? claim it now

Panos Banquet Center

Brookfield, WI

Ballroom, Restaurant

Food + Catering

20290 W Blue Mound Rd, Brookfield, WI (262) 782-8670

Beautiful, Inexpensive and Big!

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Emily L

I absolutely loved this space! They worked with us to make a special menu (at a great price) and were easy to contact. The Athenian room was beautiful and I'm so happy that everything worked out the way it did. I can't wait to see pictures of the space, I couldn't have asked for... Read More more :) The only thing I would suggest is to keep your paperwork from your inital meetings. Ours were misplaced but I had copies so it worked out well!

Panos Banquet Hall

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Judy B

Peter was very helpful and accomodating to our needs and requests and even though they were under construction during our wedding, you weren't able to tell. They even had people outside directing guest traffic to make sure our people made it to the right place. Having so many... Read More hotels right there was also a great bonus. I didn't get to eat very much of the food but I heard it was good. Cake was included with the dinner which I thought it would be a good cost savings but the cake wasn't very good. To be fair, Peter did warn us that it was a Sams Club cake but we had our "centerpiece cake" from Walmart and the Walmart cake was very good.

Panos - Reception Venue & Catering

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Sarah S

Service was great - all questions answered, needs met, and responsiveness was good. Food was excellent!! Many, many compliments from guests for the food buffet that we had at the wedding. DEFINITELY a venue worth recommending and using for your special event!

Panos' Bar and Grill

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Heidi M

We worked with Peter, and he was wonderful! Our per plate price was discounted, and he gave us a deal on the banquet room rental. The service was wonderful on the day of our wedding (we had both our ceremony and our dinner there), and the setup was everything we expected and... Read More more. Peter followed up with us during the dinner, as well as afterwards, and we had nothing but good things to say.

Affordable

Reviewed on 9/13/2010 Katie F

I loved my reception at Panos! Peter is very accomodating. My wedding was on a Friday night and it was so worth it! Very affordable, food was delicious, and the set up was perfect!

Excellent service and food!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Jessica K

We really enjoyed working with Panos! Peter, the banquet coordinator, was very accomodating and easy to work with. We received many compliments on the food, and the hall itself is very wedding-friendly overall.