(43)

Atlanta, GA

Paper Daisies Stationery

Paper Daisies Stationery specializes in designing unique custom wedding invitations, save the dates, programs and any customized stationery the bride might need. Our passion is providing each bride with a unique personalized experience in designing her wedding stationery.

5300 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA

Great wedding paper products!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Greg S

I used Paper Daisies for my invitations, signs at the wedding, and items for the welcome bags. I couldn't have been more happy with all the products we received and the ordering/design process. I had multiple people tell me they were the best invitations they had ever seen. Lisa is very upfront with all the cost and willing to tailor the invitation to meet your budget. The design process was incredibly easy and a lot of fun. Designing everything with Paper Daisies was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning because they made it so easy, were incredibly friendly, and had amazing ideas!

The BEST stationery and service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Nancy A

As the mother of the bride, I recently had the pleasure to work with Lisa at Paper Daisies Stationery. What a delight and a pleasure she and the rest of the staff were! Because my daughter (the bride) constantly traveled for her job, we were rather late in ordering cocktail napkins, menu cards, welcome box itineraries, church programs, schedule of events cards, escort cards, and more. Not to worry! Lisa literally worked night and day to take our sloppily-written text and mish-moshed ideas and turn every item into an elegant, beautiful piece of stationery for the wedding. Her artistic ability is amazing. She responded immediately to every email I sent and her turnaround time for all items was incredibly fast. Her creativity, experience, and total dedication to our needs surpassed all expectations. She coordinated all the stationery items in intricate detail and brought a high level of class and sophistication to the ceremony and the reception. She even designed a monogram for my daughter and her fiance that appeared on the high-quality napkins, menus, programs, etc.,and which also was projected onto the walls of the Fox Theatre Ballroom at the reception. Everything was an absolute WOW. I highly recommend Paper Daisies for all of your stationery needs. You will be very pleased indeed with their quality and exceptional service!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Bridget K

Lisa and her staff are amazing in every way. We had paper daisies, do everything for our wedding. from party invitations to our wedding invitations. She worked so hard to get us the koozie we dreamt of. Which she did, and we love it! We had her do matches, menus, programs, signage, stickers, etc. You name it, her and her staff have you covered. On top of all of this they have a quick turn around too! I highly recommend paper daisies to all brides. Many of our friends' have used and are using Lisa for their wedding stationary needs!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 LeAnn B

I used Paper Daisies for my invitations and day of stationery. They were a great company to work with. They provide a ton of different styles and I was easily able to find something that I loved! They messed up on a few things and they were quick to correct them and always come up with a great solution! Great service and nice wedding stationery!

Love love love!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Mary Jacob R

When I first entered the planning process I didn't think I cared much about invitations and paper, but after visiting Lisa I fell in love with her various styles and she immediately understood my vision for the wedding. I received many complements on save the dates, invitations, and how all my paper products worked together, but it wasn't too matchy-matchy. I would recommend any bride meet with and use Paper Daises.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Kristin B

Hammy and Lisa were both so accommodating during the entire process of designing and purchasing my save the dates, invitations and day of stationary. Hammy listened to all of my opinions and ideas through email and would send back proofs and edits that same day. I couldn't be happier with the turnout. Thank you ladies for all of your hard work. Kristin and James

100% recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Carolina

Paper Daisies Stationery is top notch! We basically did all of our paper products for the wedding through them and couldn't be more pleased with the level of service Lisa and her team offers. Everything turned out flawless and they were extremely responsive, helpful and timely during the whole process. We will definitely be working with them again in the future! I can't recommend this vendor enough - you won't be disappointed and your guests will be in awe of how beautiful everything turns out!!

Go NOWHERE else! Paper Daisies is by FAR the best wedding paper vendor!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Camden R

Where to even begin! The time had come in the wedding process to pick out stationary. Having gone to a few stores I could not find anything I liked. Then someone told me about Paper Daisies...WOW. I scheduled an appointment and as soon as I walked in I knew I had found the perfect place. Lisa was so incredibly professional and walked my mother and me through gorgeous custom invitations and stationary. After discussing our nautical infused theme, Lisa and her team developed the most beautiful, classic, yet personal invitation set and stationary I have ever seen...and all for an incredibly affordable price! Paper Daisies truly captured my vision and could not have been more responsive on replying with edits and approvals. I've gotten many many compliments on my wedding paper products, which grew to include: program fans, menu cards, drink menus, favor cards, and personalized coffee cups. I cannot thank Paper Daisies enough for putting together the most beautiful wedding paper set. I will cherish the design for years to come!

Creative, Professional and on Schedule

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Lisa is not only a pleasure to work with but provides wonderful personalized service that is difficult to find. My daughter is getting married and as the mom who did all of the communicating and follow up Lisa made the whole experience stress free. She caters to a wide range of price points, has excellent taste, is personally responsive and delivers on time! Lisa and her team are customer service oriented and fill a real void in this industry. Highly recommend Paper Daisies.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Aaron D

Paper Daisies stationery is fantastic. Lisa really listened to all of our ideas and made them come to fruition. Their design and production quality were much better than the other companies we looked into. I will use her in the future for any of my stationery needs.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Marnie H

Paper Daisies did a terrific job with our invitations, thank you cards, programs, escort cards, etc. They are easy to deal with and understand the personalized experience that a couple want. We worked with PD remotely and they were responsive and easy to communicate with even from a distance. As novices to the experience, we didn't know the first thing about what we wanted or even needed. Lisa and Lauren held our hand through the process and the result was beautiful stationery at a great value.

Beautiful Stationary

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Christine T

I used Paper Daisies for Save the Dates, Invites and Day of Stationary. The entire experience was amazing! It's very easy to get sucked in by the large wedding invite websites but I found Paper Daisies to be competitively priced and a better quality than the samples I sent away for from the websites. I met with Lisa to start the process and about a week later I had beautiful custom samples in my mailbox! The design was exactly what I envisioned! The invites were a huge hit! We got a lot of "most beautiful invite I've ever received" from our guests. I can't wait to see the reaction we receive for the "day of" items. Paper Daisies was definitely one of the best vendors I have dealt with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Katie C

Lisa and her team create absolutely beautiful invitations. I had many guests comment on our lovely invites + programs. They are also very professional and great to work with. Highly recommend!!!

Love, love, love!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Danielle M

When I first went looking for invites, I browsed multiple online sites and companies that produce invites in bulk; but I've been very particular about having a personal interaction with each of or wedding vendors and I didn't want that to change with our invites. I stumbled across Paper Daisies, set up a consultation with Lisa, and was completely blown away. All of their work is gorgeous and so unique, I knew it was what I wanted for our wedding. The team at Paper Daisies is extremely responsive and quick, and didn't make me feel badly for emailing often to ask questions or check on things. Out of all of our wedding vendors, they have been, by far, the easiest to work with! The save the dates turned out beautiful and our invitations are even better. We got exactly what we were looking for and I would recommend Paper daisies in a heartbeat!

Beautiful wedding day stationary!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Mari W

I found Paper Daisies through SMP's little black book. From the moment I saw Lisa's site and her reviews I knew I wanted to work with her. She is more affordable than the Calif. stationers I had looked at, and her work was beautiful. She custom created my wedding invitations and wedding day stationery (programs, menus and escort cards). She and her team were always very responsive and easy to work with. She shipped samples promptly and made edits effortlessly and quickly. The paper was super high quality, and the finished product was high end and elegant, for a great price. My guests raved about our invitations, and several future brides who attended my wedding have asked for Paper Daisies' info. Couldn't have been happier with the results! Thanks, Lisa!

Paper Daisies

Reviewed on 7/16/2014

Paper Daisies stationery is awesome! Lisa will listen to everything you want and will make it happen. Her designs and ideas are creative and top notch! I will use her in the future for any of my stationery needs!

Invitations and other paper products

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Leanne M

Working with Paper Daisies was wonderful! Lisa designed the perfect invitation suite and was really easy to work with. She is super responsive with edits and prints really quickly. I also got all of my wedding day paper goods from Lisa and they received many compliments. I highly recommend paper daisies!

Wedding Paper Suite

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Jennifer T

Paper Daisies did a comprehensive paper suite for us for our wedding. It included a comprehensive set of invitations, thank you notes, table numbers, place cards, seating chart, stickers for gift bags, etc. Lisa was extremely easy to work with. Not only does she have great taste and great collections to use as a starting point, she was extremely flexible in working with us to make edits that better fit us. She was extremely punctual in returning emails and phone calls and was able to quickly turnaround requests. She was prompt in getting us everything and delivered a beautiful final product. One of the perks of working with Lisa is that she sends you a hard copy of an example suite for you to have before you start working with her (these are not proofs, but a quick example of everything with the different types of paper you can use). This was extremely helpful for me to see the different options and different offerings for that suite to make choices. Overall Lisa is great and we loved working with her!

Absolute Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Elissa B

Lisa at Paper Daisies is absolutely amazing. From the initial consult until right before the wedding, she was attentive, helpful and most importantly, creative. Our invitations were absolutely gorgeous. We were so happy with the invites that we also ordered favor tags, gable box stickers, thank you notes and itineraries. Everything looked fantastic. Lisa is so patient and always quick to respond which is important for a stressed-out bride to be! I would recommend Paper Daisies to anyone looking for gorgeous custom stationary. I can't wait to use her again for holiday cards or baby announcements :)

Paper Daisies

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 danielle h

Lisa was awesome to work with and was able to nail our vision dead on. I recommend any bride that wants quality stationery that is unique to your wedding to use Paper Daisies.

Amazing invitations and wonderful service!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Mackenzie M

Paper Daisies was an absolute joy to work with! Our invitations turned out better than anything I'd imagined or seen samples of. The turnaround time was very quick, emails were responded to most times within the day and best of all, the results were beautiful. I'd recommend Paper Daisies to any bride.

Truly Amazing

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Shawn H

Paper Daisies was PERFECT for us!! We very much appreciated Lisa's super-speedy replies to our e-mails, her professionalism in every interaction, and the timeliness with which our wedding stationary was delivered. Above all, the fabulousness of the products made our wedding experience even more spectacular. We HIGHLY recommend Paper Daisies!!

Beautiful wedding stationery!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Hammy M

Paper Daisies is great to work with and very knowledge of all things wedding. Lisa is great with etiquette questions and her design aesthetic is amazing. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows!

Paper Daisies was the easiest vendor I worked with!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Sarah K

I used Paper Daisies for all my stationary needs. Our invitations were gorgeous, and one of our guests actually took our invitation to PD (not knowing PD designed it) and said they wanted something similar for her daughter's wedding. That's a huge compliment! I loved the ability to customize what we needed and how easy it was to make additions or tweaks when something I hadn't thought of came along. Paper Daisies gave me excellent, responsive service and top quality wedding stationary/paper products. They were a great vendor to work with!

I love Paper Daisies!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jaimi B

From the moment I met Lisa, owner of Paper Daisies, I knew I was going to love everything she produced. Her style is simple and timeless and the quality is fabulous. She really listens, which is so important when you are trying to describe your perfect invitation and matching save the dates. From her font choice, to the envelope return addresses, the attention to detail and care she puts into her designs shows 100% of the time. I have used her for my wedding, my brother's wedding, and a couple of my friends have also used her; she gets it right every time. It's refreshing! Bonus, when you use Paper Daisies you get a full sample of your wedding invitation suite. It felt like Christmas morning when I opened that very important and amazing package. I literally jumped up and down! I suggest calling her for all your paper needs. You will be a happy camper!

Send Email