Paper Daisies Stationery

Paper Daisies Stationery specializes in designing unique custom wedding invitations, save the dates, programs and any customized stationery the bride might need. Our passion is providing each bride with a unique personalized experience in designing her wedding stationery.

Custom Invitations, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

5300 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA

100% recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Carolina

Paper Daisies Stationery is top notch! We basically did all of our paper products for the wedding through them and couldn't be more pleased with the level of service Lisa and her team offers. Everything turned out flawless and they were extremely responsive, helpful and timely... Read More during the whole process. We will definitely be working with them again in the future! I can't recommend this vendor enough - you won't be disappointed and your guests will be in awe of how beautiful everything turns out!!

Great wedding paper products!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Greg S

I used Paper Daisies for my invitations, signs at the wedding, and items for the welcome bags. I couldn't have been more happy with all the products we received and the ordering/design process. I had multiple people tell me they were the best invitations they had ever seen. Lisa... Read More is very upfront with all the cost and willing to tailor the invitation to meet your budget. The design process was incredibly easy and a lot of fun. Designing everything with Paper Daisies was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning because they made it so easy, were incredibly friendly, and had amazing ideas!

The BEST stationery and service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Nancy A

As the mother of the bride, I recently had the pleasure to work with Lisa at Paper Daisies Stationery. What a delight and a pleasure she and the rest of the staff were! Because my daughter (the bride) constantly traveled for her job, we were rather late in ordering cocktail... Read More napkins, menu cards, welcome box itineraries, church programs, schedule of events cards, escort cards, and more. Not to worry! Lisa literally worked night and day to take our sloppily-written text and mish-moshed ideas and turn every item into an elegant, beautiful piece of stationery for the wedding. Her artistic ability is amazing. She responded immediately to every email I sent and her turnaround time for all items was incredibly fast. Her creativity, experience, and total dedication to our needs surpassed all expectations. She coordinated all the stationery items in intricate detail and brought a high level of class and sophistication to the ceremony and the reception. She even designed a monogram for my daughter and her fiance that appeared on the high-quality napkins, menus, programs, etc.,and which also was projected onto the walls of the Fox Theatre Ballroom at the reception. Everything was an absolute WOW. I highly recommend Paper Daisies for all of your stationery needs. You will be very pleased indeed with their quality and exceptional service!

Simply Stunning

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Sarah C

Lisa and the rest of the Paper Daisies Team were absolutely wonderful. She knew what I wanted even when I couldn't articulate it myself, and she kept a consistent theme with all of our paper products for the wedding. The wedding invitations were simply stunning, and every detail... Read More on every piece was executed perfectly, right down to the custom mailing stamps, labels for our welcome boxes, and table numbers for the reception. Lisa is positively delightful and so easy to work with. She made the entire process fun and effortless. We received so many compliments on the invitations and all of the other details she created for our wedding. I highly recommend her and Paper Daisies - I was thrilled with everything they did for us!

Paper daisies - 8/2015 wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Heard about Paper daisies through our wedding planner. Lisa was very warm at our first meeting and worked me through the catalogs to make my selections for the wedding suite. The remainder of our communication was by email, to which she always responded promptly. We got a lot... Read More of compliments on how classy our wedding invitations looked. It definitely cost money (hence my 4 rating for value) but I'm glad we did it. We also used Paper daisies for our "day of stationery, and when we had last minute guest changes, they accommodated making new place cards. Overall great to work it and definitely recommended!

Amazing Paper Goods!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Paper Daises Stationery was a DREAM to work with! From our very first visit they immediately understood our vision for our wedding and the vibe we were trying to set for the day. The process was very smooth, we were able to proof everything very easily, and the quality was... Read More wonderful (especially for the affordable price tag)! There were SO many options for day of paper goods and Taylor (our FANTASTIC designer) accommodated all of our requests, bringing together every little detail! And our invitations...let's just say we are STILL getting comments on how beautiful they were! Can't recommend Paper Daisies enough!!

Classy and Timeless

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Amy G

I loved working with Paper Daisies Stationery. They were very professional and easy to work with. I used PDS for my wedding invites, programs and matchboxes. My invites turned out amazing. I received so many compliments on them. They were simple yet elegant all at the same time.... Read More My programs were also beautiful. They complimented my invites well without being too matchy. Overall, I had a great experience and I am very happy I decided to use them.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Nikki L

I have nothing but great things to say about Paper Daisies! They did an amazing job with my invitations, wedding signs, thank you notes and programs! I showed them my style and they used that to create a better than i could have imagined product! It was perfect and went right... Read More along with my wedding theme! They were so quick and efficient! I have and will continue to recommend them to any and everyone who has a paper goods need! They were so quick to respond to questions i had and even quicker to get us back our beautiful invitations, signs etc. I loved working with them and definitely wouldn't think twice about ever using anyone else!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Mother of the bride here for a destination wedding in Charleston. Lisa and Molly and the crew at Paper Daisies were amazing! Creative! responsive! fun! They designed the Save-the-Dates, Invites, Welcome Gift Door Hanger and Itinerary and Stickers, Koozies, Wedding Programs, and... Read More Thank You cards. All charming and evoking the perfect sense of place for our daughter's destination wedding! Thank you, ladies!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Avis B

Excellent, excellent, excellent!!! I worked with Molly and she was absolutely the best! Of all the many tasks I had on my plate, I never had to worry about my invitations or programs. What a huge relief! I am so glad I was referred to Paper Daisies. If you are looking for a... Read More top-notch Stationery designer, look no further! You will definitely be pleased with the products and services Paper Daisies Stationery provides. I certainly was. Thanks Molly! Mr. & Mrs. Christopher and Avis (Boswell) Hollis June 27, 2015

5 star quality service and products

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Raina R

I was referred to Paper Daisies by another friend who used them for their wedding. They are local to Atlanta so I was able to visit their studio and work with them face to face. They are literally my savior to what was a very hectic and busy wedding to plan. I worked directly... Read More with Molly at Paper Daisies and she was amazing. She was helpful, patient and willing to do whatever it took to make this part of the wedding planning as easy as possible. She was quick to respond to all emails and made immediate edits when requested. She was easy to communicate with and made suggestions that were helpful to make my vision come alive. I will recommend them to all of my friends and will use them again for all of my invitation needs in the future. I give them 5 stars!! Thank you Paper Daisies!!!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Lisa O

Lisa of Paper Daisies designed and printed our invitation suite and menus for our wedding, and we loved working with her! She went above and beyond to create pieces that fit and exceeded our vision for our paper goods. They ended up being some of our favorite details of our... Read More wedding!

I love PDS!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Erin M

I'm so in love with my wedding invitations! After a conversation with Lisa about my likes/dislikes, they created the perfect invitation suite that was tailored to my personality. I received so many complements on them and was so happy I did not order generic invitations online... Read More like I originally planned. The Paper Daisies team sent samples which was so helpful and they were such a pleasure to work with - right up until my wedding week when I decided to get programs at the last minute! I would recommend Paper Daisies Stationery to any bride who wants personalized and beautiful invitations and paper goods.

A pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Alexander J

I truly enjoyed working with this vendor. As a person who is a design snob, I think it says a lot when I say that I was thoroughly impressed with their portfolio of stationary and designs. Their work product is very high quality. As far as customer service is concerned, they... Read More were able to meet tight deadlines, make quick changes, provide suggestions, and respond in a timely manner to all questions/comments. You will be happy with having this vendor on your team.

Beautiful Work and Awesome Service

Reviewed on 5/15/2015 Amy A

I recently got married in April, and used Paper Daisies for my wedding invitations and day-of paper goods (menu/place cards, escort cards, table numbers and ceremony programs), and I highly recommend them. I can't tell you how many compliments I received and their work looks... Read More like it's out of a magazine. Everything was absolutely perfect and the designs all turned out better than I could have imagined. Lisa captured my vision better than I could explain it, and working with the Paper Daisies team was so great (even after the wedding too). I lost the menus that were for my husband and me (they had our names on it), and I wanted to keep them to scrapbook. Lisa so kindly went out of her way to reprint them for me so I could always remember how pretty everything was. Definitely can't go wrong with Paper Daisies, and it's so nice to work with a team that's local. I've already recommended them to my friends.

Was ok!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Lauren A

There are many positives to say, but also negatives. My invitations came out completely wrong twice. Way too light of a color font on the paper we ordered- We weren't warned in any way that would be a side effect. Lisa, the owner, is not the friendliest. She is very short with... Read More you in person and email.. seems like you are wasting her time and that she is just too busy to meet with you. Very poor attitude. She also acts like you are stupid if you don't understand something right away. Unorganized.. Overall everything came out on time, and that is great- but isn't what I envisioned exactly. Also, be prepared to pay a ton for ANYTHING customized whatsoever. They have a cute store, trendy prints.. that is about it! They delivered on time also.

Paper Daisies Review

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

Paper Daisies was awesome to work with! They provided quality paper goods for my wedding that expressed my personal style. They were very responsive and professional throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Paper Daisies Stationery

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 LeAnn B

I used Paper Daisies for my invitations and day of stationery. They were a great company to work with. They provide a ton of different styles and I was easily able to find something that I loved! They messed up on a few things and they were quick to correct them and always come... Read More up with a great solution! Great service and nice wedding stationery!

Love love love!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Mary Jacob R

When I first entered the planning process I didn't think I cared much about invitations and paper, but after visiting Lisa I fell in love with her various styles and she immediately understood my vision for the wedding. I received many complements on save the dates, invitations,... Read More and how all my paper products worked together, but it wasn't too matchy-matchy. I would recommend any bride meet with and use Paper Daises.

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Kristin B

Hammy and Lisa were both so accommodating during the entire process of designing and purchasing my save the dates, invitations and day of stationary. Hammy listened to all of my opinions and ideas through email and would send back proofs and edits that same day. I couldn't be... Read More happier with the turnout. Thank you ladies for all of your hard work. Kristin and James

Go NOWHERE else! Paper Daisies is by FAR the best wedding paper vendor!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Camden R

Where to even begin! The time had come in the wedding process to pick out stationary. Having gone to a few stores I could not find anything I liked. Then someone told me about Paper Daisies...WOW. I scheduled an appointment and as soon as I walked in I knew I had found the... Read More perfect place. Lisa was so incredibly professional and walked my mother and me through gorgeous custom invitations and stationary. After discussing our nautical infused theme, Lisa and her team developed the most beautiful, classic, yet personal invitation set and stationary I have ever seen...and all for an incredibly affordable price! Paper Daisies truly captured my vision and could not have been more responsive on replying with edits and approvals. I've gotten many many compliments on my wedding paper products, which grew to include: program fans, menu cards, drink menus, favor cards, and personalized coffee cups. I cannot thank Paper Daisies enough for putting together the most beautiful wedding paper set. I will cherish the design for years to come!

Creative, Professional and on Schedule

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Lisa is not only a pleasure to work with but provides wonderful personalized service that is difficult to find. My daughter is getting married and as the mom who did all of the communicating and follow up Lisa made the whole experience stress free. She caters to a wide range of... Read More price points, has excellent taste, is personally responsive and delivers on time! Lisa and her team are customer service oriented and fill a real void in this industry. Highly recommend Paper Daisies.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Aaron D

Paper Daisies stationery is fantastic. Lisa really listened to all of our ideas and made them come to fruition. Their design and production quality were much better than the other companies we looked into. I will use her in the future for any of my stationery needs.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Marnie H

Paper Daisies did a terrific job with our invitations, thank you cards, programs, escort cards, etc. They are easy to deal with and understand the personalized experience that a couple want. We worked with PD remotely and they were responsive and easy to communicate with even... Read More from a distance. As novices to the experience, we didn't know the first thing about what we wanted or even needed. Lisa and Lauren held our hand through the process and the result was beautiful stationery at a great value.

Beautiful Stationary

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Christine T

I used Paper Daisies for Save the Dates, Invites and Day of Stationary. The entire experience was amazing! It's very easy to get sucked in by the large wedding invite websites but I found Paper Daisies to be competitively priced and a better quality than the samples I sent away... Read More for from the websites. I met with Lisa to start the process and about a week later I had beautiful custom samples in my mailbox! The design was exactly what I envisioned! The invites were a huge hit! We got a lot of "most beautiful invite I've ever received" from our guests. I can't wait to see the reaction we receive for the "day of" items. Paper Daisies was definitely one of the best vendors I have dealt with and I would recommend them to anyone.

TO Paper Daisies Stationery