Beautiful Custom Wedding & Event Stationery

Paper Occasions is a custom invitation & stationery boutique located in Historic Dublin. Every detail is thoughtfully designed to reflect your special day. We offer chic fonts, custom art, trendsetting colors, gorgeous papers, unique patterns and much more!

Custom Invitations, Paper Goods, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

55 South High St, Dublin, OH (614) 761-8880

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katie H

Paper occasions was amazing to work with! They had a great selection to choose from and you were able personalize each item however you wanted. Everything was on time and made to absolute perfection! I received so many compliments. The ladies at paper occasions were so kind... Read More and easy to work with. One of my favorite vendors! I loved everything!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Maria D

My mom and I had the luxury of working with Michelle and Millie for my wedding invitations, table numbers, reception seating chart, and ceremony programs. They had gorgeous templates and examples from which to choose. They were professional and had great attention to detail... Read More throughout creating each product. Also, I would be remiss if I didn't point out the incredible program they made that incorporated several unique requests we had - including a sketch of our church on the front and a color picture of me and my deceased dad on the inside. It's such a special little booklet and they really made our dreams come true with it. We will treasure it forever! I don't know if another stationery store would have been so flexible and creative with creating my vision!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Tricia Y

Paper Occasions was the perfect place to get our wedding invitations! They made the process as easy and fun as possible :) Their creative guidance helped us to have the most beautiful and unique invitations! We received many compliments on them! Would highly recommend Paper... Read More Occasions :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Senita F

Lisa and Millie was exceptionally professional timely a work of art and seeing my design through that got my big picture and pulled it all together and was a pleasure to work with. Lisa is very proficient in her design technique And Millie the owner Just a doll In assisting to... Read More make sure that we get what we want. I will work with paper occasions over and over again personally and professionally thank you for everything you've done to make this wedding time special

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natalie M

Loved every thing about my custom designed invitations!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Katie L

Paper Ocassions was amazing! They did our wedding invitations and seating chart. Lisa was so kind. Our products turned out amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Maria F

We are still basking in the joy of my daughter's wedding, made possible by many people including the staff at Paper Occasions. Our theme was "Simple & Sophisticated" and Paper Occasions helped us achieve that in the style and body of all our printed items! From the moment we... Read More met with Lisa, Millie, and Martha - we knew we had picked the right vendor. They are down to earth, accommodating, and timely. They took care of everything from the Shower Invitation, Wedding Invitation, Wedding Program, and Seating Chart. We will definitely be back when my younger daughter is engaged! Thank you Paper Occasions!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Meagan S

Paper Occasions produced the most beautiful invitations for our wedding and it truly set the tone for the entire weekend of events. They also created our menus, programs and escort cards. The women of Paper Occasions could not have been easier to work with and I appreciated... Read More their assistance and advice throughout the entire process of creating the pieces.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 William T

Paper Occasions (Millie specifically) was just wonderful to deal with. Their products and professionalism are top notch. There were super responsive and helpful throughout the process. There was a lot of back and forth, and super timely. They kept me on track and for that I... Read More am super grateful. Our invitations turned out beautiful! They even were able to accommodate my fiancé's Artwork of the Church he did and placed it on Vellum paper that turned out just wonderful! I can't say enough about Paper Occasions and would highly recommend that you make an appointment TODAY!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kevin K

We absolutely LOVED our custom invitations, and received so many compliments on them! What a wonderful business! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Millie and the other staff. I was especially pleased with the complimentary addressing of the outer envelopes. The invitations were... Read More ready way ahead of schedule. If you want quality, professional-looking, and elegant products, do not hesitate to consult Paper Occasions. I highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ashley C

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with and our invitations turned out beautiful!! Would definitely recommend to other brides!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Amanda O

Working with Michelle was so much fun! We had paper occasions make our invitations, programs, and seating chart. She has so much experience and gave us good advice. It was very helpful for me to see many different invitations and she made sure we weren't missing anything.... Read More She gives a timeline, which is helpful, and did multiple proofs so we could perfect everything. I highly recommend stopping in to see paper occasions!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Kimberly H

We used this company for our formal invitations, programs, seating chart and placecards. They will completely customize any of your paper goods. They have a lot of examples in store which gives you a good vision for what can be done. Quick, friendly communication with store... Read More associates. Overall good experience with them.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Ally T

Paper Occasions was amazing to work with. Our save the date, invitations, and escort cards were flawless and all of our invited guests said how much they loved them! We are 100% satisfied with their services and would recommend them to all.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Nicole W

We used Paper Occasions for our invitations, table numbers/menu cards, and seating chart. Michelle and the entire Paper Occasions team were wonderful to work with each step of the way! Michelle met with me multiple times and exchanged numerous emails as we developed everything... Read More exactly the way I wanted it. I would recommend Paper Occasions to everyone. You will not be disappointed with their precise and detailed construction as well as their amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Exceptional! Bent over backwards to meet a 2 week timeline with a very selective wedding invitation. We walked in with a very specific concept (paper, ink, font, art) initially thought it wasn't going to be possible...Well Paper Occasions just wouldn't give up and after a lot... Read More of quick research lots of phone calls they presented a proof that was even better than the concept I wanted to achieve. Very Pleased! Highly Recommend!! All the Best! Kim 8.1.15

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Neil K

Paper Occasions is completely amazing. The work they do is of the highest quality. The invitations we got were absolutely stunning: every single detail, the quality of the paper and ink, the placement of the writing and the fonts, the use of accessories (Peacock feathers for... Read More us), came together to create one of the nicest wedding invitations I have ever seen. I was completely blown away by how great they looked. It wasn’t just me either; a large number of our guests told us our invitations were great and wanted information on where we got them. We also used Paper Occasions for our programs, table cards, and thank you cards as well, and their work here was equally as stunning. They were always very pleasant to speak with and worked with us to make sure we got everything with plenty of time. If you live in the Columbus area, use Paper Occasions for your invitations; it is definitely worth it. They have plenty of examples in their shop, so at the very least go check it out if you have any doubts.

Elizabeth & Nathan Billington's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I would highly recommend Paper Occasions. Michelle meet with Nathan & Elizabeth at a time that fit their schedules because they both lived in Indiana. She walked them through the process of choosing stationary that fit their budget. She helped them pick the size, colors, and... Read More font for their invitations. Afterwards, she made a timeline when items were needed and when products would be printed. We followed that timeline and everything went as planned. Millie helped after the proofs were ready and we had a chance to change anything we wanted before the final printing. Paper Occasions also printed our addresses which saved us time,and they were completed perfectly. The whole process went smoothly. The final products were beautiful!! We has so many people ask us where we had our invitations printed. We also had a church program, escort cards, place cards, and napkins printed which all coordinated perfectly. Michelle was extremely helpful with the escort cards. She worked hard to completed them the way our venue requested. Michelle and Millie were extremely helpful and knowledgable. They provide high quality products with excellent service. Again, I would highly recommend Paper Occasions. Annette Arneman

Seating Chart

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Hadassah L

I knew I wanted a seating chart for my reception before I had even seen them online. Paper occasions gave me exactly what I wanted. I enjoy going into Paper Occasions because of its femininity. The staff is professional. They listened well and found the teal color I wanted for... Read More the seating chart. They were in contact with me almost daily until the chart was complete. My guests loved seeing their names on the chart and currently it is hanging in my living room.

Paper Occasions is great!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Lauren H

I loved working with Michelle at Paper Occasions! She was very helpful and knowledgeable about etiquette. She has a lot of different invitation layouts in her store but is also willing to make a new design for you if you already know what you want! She did a wonderful job... Read More catering to our requests and made a beautiful complete package for you - invitations, escort cards, menus and thank you cards! We absolutely loved the finished product!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Lauren M

Paper Occasions was absolutely fantastic! We didn't realize how much time was needed to make, address, and send out cards (whoops!), but Michelle helped us expedite the whole process and get them into our guests' hands quickly. She even went out and bought the postage for the... Read More RSVPs! The cards were very high quality and so unique; ours had a wood-textured paper backing that perfectly fit the rustic vibe we were going for. Thanks again Michelle and everyone at Paper Occasions!

Trustworthy & Reliable

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Michelle, Millie and all the staff are the best to work with! Very friendly and helpful. The quality of their product is top notch! The invitations that we ordered for our daughter's wedding (August 2015) were absolutely beautiful and elegant!!-we received many wonderful... Read More compliments from guests. We also ordered programs, custom cocktail napkins and a large seating chart--framed for the wedding. All turned out perfectly. We have chosen Paper Occasions in the past for a daughter's wedding in 2012 and a birthday party in 2008--Paper Occasions did a wonderful job then and has continued to maintain their high level of quality over the years! It is truly a reliable, trustworthy and friendly company to work with! Would highly recommend this vendor to any bride-to-be.

Amazing place!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Sarah G

Michelle and the team at paper occasions were amazing! I came in having somewhat of an idea of what I wanted as an invitation and they created an invitation that was even better than what I could have imagined. They really can do anything when it comes to what you want on the... Read More invitation. They were even able to create my programs for the big day. It really made it all so easy and painless. We had a destination wedding and things were done in plenty of time! I am not a creative person and everyone kept talking about how amazing the invitations and programs were! Paper occasions really made the whole process of creating invitations great! The nicest people and the best service!

Beautiful Custom Invitations

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Melissa N

After looking online and being overwhelmed by all the options, I stopped in to Paper Occasions just to see what they had. They have many different types of custom invitations and other products (menus, table numbers, programs, etc.) that all coordinate. Michelle was very... Read More helpful in guiding us toward a design, fonts, wording, etc. Printing the outer envelopes is also included in the price! I felt like it was a very good value, considering they printed and assembled all the invitations, and printed the outer envelopes. They were also much less than some "designer" invites we looked at in a different store. At Paper Occasions, I got to help design my own layout and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Jennie S

Paper Occasions was absolutely awesome! Michelle was so helpful and great to work with!! Actually, the whole staff was awesome and very professional. My daughter and I did not know where to start but Michelle sat down with us and walked us through the process. The end results... Read More were amazing and beautiful. Friends and family members made comments on how beautiful the invitations were - the prettiest they have ever seen! All the other paper products we ordered were just as beautiful. Michelle had samples to choose from or create your own. Even the church programs were outstanding. We cannot say enough great things about Paper Occasions. We will definitely recommend them!! Best ever!!!