What's your wedding style?

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by to see our work. PAPER ROSE works one on one with every client, creating a one-of--a-kind invitation made just for you. Anything you dream up! We’ll incorporate your creative ideas & personal style into every detail of your invitations. Happy planning!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Matawan, NJ (732) 691-2347

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Lauren M

Kim in absolutely incredible. When i met with her, she understood exactly what I was envisioning. She responded to every email promptly and was very accommodating. The invitations looks amazing and i can not wait to mail them out! Also, she is extremely budget friendly!! Would... Read More use her for any other occasion I have in the future!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Michelle H

Kim was amazing to work with. I am not the most decisive person and after changing my mind on a design layout, she easily worked with me. She is very detailed oriented, has lots of patience, and very jolly. She is a true pleasure to work with. She was able to meet me in person... Read More so I could avoid extra delivery charges. My invitations turned out gorgeous and I had so many positive compliments. Just sent them out in the mail and teared up when I first saw them. Thank you Kim! Look forward to working with you on the place cards and church programs!

Destination Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Karoline R

Paper Rose Invitations was phenomenal! I worked with Kim solely by e-mail and phone contact. My family lives in NJ and she was recommended to us by family. I live in Pittsburgh and there was never a problem with communication. We discussed what I was looking for by phone and I... Read More sent a few pictures to her via e-mail. She then created the most amazing customized invitation for us, which was perfect for our destination wedding. I could not have been happier and I would not have received better service with anyone else. We have had so much positive feedback on our invitations. I highly recommend Paper Rose Invitations, near or far.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Shakira W

Let me start by saying Thank You KIM!!! My wedding invitations look amazing. Kim was patient and professional every step of the way. As a couple we had different designs in mind but at the end Kim was able to bring both our ideas together. I highly recommend. Thanks again!

2017-06-15T18:02:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these kind words. It was such a pleasure working with both of you!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Dana T

We used Paper Rose for our wedding on 6/9/17. The invitations were beautiful and we received lots of compliments on them. They were very nicely put together, the paper and printing was very high quality, and they exceeded our expectations. They were thorough and fast and a... Read More pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Megan B

Kim was an absolute pleasure to work! She was very professional from our first interactions, but also very down to earth and easy to collaborate with. She took the time to understand what my vision was and made design recommendations on colors and patterns. She provided several... Read More templates and options on font, and was prompt to reply to my questions and requests for changes. The invitation suite that she designed was above my expectations and the quality is truly extraordinary. I chose to have my invitations fully assembled and I could not be happier with the care that Kim took in not only assembling each invitation but also packaging them up for final delivery. If you are looking for gorgeous, custom, high quality invitations you will not be disappointed with Paper Rose! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Maria L

Kim from Paper Rose Invitations was a pleasure to work with. We wanted a custom laser and letterpress invitation, and that's exactly what we received. She had the best pricing for these types of invitations that we could find and we shopped around ALOT. Our invitations are... Read More unique and gorgeous. We have received a TON of compliments on them from our guests. Don't pass up Paper Rose Invitations!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jaclyn H

Kim was absolutely amazing to work with. She helped me to create the most gorgeous invitation that I 100% loved. She was very responsive and made the whole process so easy!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Lauren P

I don't normally leave reviews but Kim is awesome! We were kinda last minute in wedding time to do our invitations but she was great! She's quick, extremely talented, and and very helpful! No need to look any further, we would definitely use her again!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Nicole R

I had an amazing experience picking out my invitations with Kim. She was very accommodating and I would recommend her in heart beat. The invitations came out beautifully. Thank you Kim!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Janice J

Love love love Kim!!! When I started my search for vendors I was very concerned about budget, obviously weddings at up quick! Not only did Kim put me at ease with the process, she actually even offered lower cost options to me instead of pushing an upsale on me! I couldn't be... Read More happier with our invitations and day of pieces :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alessandra I

Kim! She's amazing, talented, patient and extremely understanding. She made my wedding invitations and they were perfect, exactly what i wanted.. she recommended a few things that i didn't mention, and i loved everything.. She also worked with me and my budget. Kids customer... Read More service was outstanding and really professional- she always responded to my emails super quick, she also wasn't all about the "business" aspect, she gave me really good advice. The material and quality of the paper was beautiful as well. I can't wait to see what my "Day Of" products will look like.. and I also can't wait to see what she'll come up with for my sisters 2018 wedding! THANKS PAPER ROSE!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lyndsey C

I just went through the whole process of Save the Dates with Kim from Paper Rose Invitations. She is so passionate about what she does, and you can feel the excitement and pride beaming off of her when she shows you her design that she created custom just for you. I would... Read More recommend this company 1000x over, and can't wait to start the creative process of my actual invitations.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Getting engaged & everything that goes along with planning an engagment dinner can be very stressful to say the least! After checking out a few local stores for the engagement party invitations, let’s just say that I was not happy with what I saw. I decided to search the web &... Read More came across Paper Rose Invitations. Everything from the customer service, the pricing & most of all the quality of product was top notch---THESE CARDS ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL & THE DETAIL IS AMAZING!! Suffice to say, I will be using Paper Rose for my wedding as well & I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Valerie S

Paper Rose Invitations is truly amazing. They created our Save The Dates & Wedding Invites. Both were so beautiful we hired them to create our Thank You cards. Well, we received them today and they are gorgeous!!! Kim is pleasure to work with. She patient and wonderful. Our... Read More entire wedding suite was stunning!! Hire Paper Rose. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Marissa Z

So glad we chose Paper Rose. Kim made the whole process very efficient and convenient for us and the invitations turned out absolutely beautiful!

2016-03-20T21:16:45 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you! Cannot wait to get started on your wedding programs for you!!

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Nancy

As I am a procrastinator I waited until the last minute to look for invitations. As soon as I saw the invitations available by paper rose I was immediately impressed and knew exactly what I wanted. I met with Kim and although I was pressed in time she reassured me she would get... Read More everything done in time. The communication was on point and everything kept rolling day after day. I always felt that she was attentive and requested approvals before proceeding which made me feel 100% comfortable. When I saw the invitations I was completed mesmerized. I am not saying this because it's my invitation but I have never seen a more beautiful invitation in my life. Thank you so much Kim!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I wanted simple and elegant and she designed my invites to fit my specific style and personality... Kim was very easy to work with and gave me her expert advise and everything turned out exactly the way I wanted it... She went and above and beyond expectations...

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Nabeela A

I had the pleasure of working with Kim. She worked within my budget and was very attentive to my needs. She was able to give me 150 invitations in less than one month -- very impressive to say the least! She is also an absolute pleasure with whom to work. She is... Read More professional, attentive, and overall just a nice person. I highly recommend Kim!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Planning a wedding is tough! Now try planning a wedding a wedding for you and your husband without it being over the top flamboyant! Luckily Kim is a real designer who cuts down right to what you are truly looking for. I could not be happier with our invitations as well as... Read More the coordinating pieces she designed for us.... flawless!

Paper Rose Invitations

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Kim with Paper Rose Invitations was great to work with. The quality of the invitation was beyond amazing and Kim worked with us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. She met with us in person on several occasions, there were countless emails back and forth and she was always... Read More patient. I highly recommend this vendoR to all brides!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

Absolutely beautiful! About all I can say lol Kim was fantastic from start to finish. True professional.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

Helped my daughter through most of the planning stages for her big day. Got to say that the people at Paper Rose made this the easiest part of the entire planning process. All designs were beautiful, it was actually hard to pick which one we liked best!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

I had my sister's baby shower invites done by Paper Rose. Both Kim and Ralph were incredible to work with. I was unsure of the design and wording and they had great suggestions and made what was a very hard decision for me simple. The design was beautiful-they took what I... Read More was thinking and it came out better than I could have imagined. Thank you Paper Rose!

Wonderful, Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Amanda H

Paper Rose recently finished and delivered the invitations for my wedding, and they were breathtaking! They were very easy to work with throughout the whole process, and I felt they were able to bring my vision for this invitation to life perfectly. They were very open to... Read More suggestions, as well as helpful when I needed their expert opinion. Working with Paper Rose and the whole invitation process was speedy, smooth, and stress-free. I can't wait to send them out!

Kim

From the very moment I agreed to his proposal, I was overcome with excitement over what the future would bring. A strange, but distinct passion swept me up and opened my eyes to it as if it were something that I should have seen all of my life. My passion for design grew into something more as I went through my wedding checklist. I knew that I had to create my own wedding invitations in order to turn my dream day into a product of perfection. My life-long love for paper and transforming it into something beautiful finally spoke up, and I listened to it.