Is this your business? claim it now

Paper Source

Chicago, IL

Paper Source

919 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL

Paper Source for invitations

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Renee H

We used Paper Source for our invitations and it was a wonderful experience AND our invitations looked amazing! A little pricey, but Paper Source has all kinds of budget options, we just happened to splurge a little on the invites. Everything was beautiful and we received a lot of compliments!

Beautiful Designs

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

Paper Source's design selections were beautiful. They were quick and efficient.

Gorgeous invitations and amazing service!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Kristen B

We actually worked with the Franklin Street location of Paper Source, but I couldn't find them in the directory so I'm writing a review for the Lincoln Park location. Our experience was incredible from the beginning-- we had two consultations before making our final decision and Kim sat with us for hours ensuring everything was exactly how we wanted it! We ordered Checkerboard Invitations and we went through several rounds of proofing (incredibly efficient). I would highly recommend Paper Source to any other bride looking for an incredible Invitation Suite and amazing customer service. Our guests are still raving about the quality and design of our invitations.

Amazing Invitations!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Robin N

The invitations were one of my favorite components of my wedding. I wanted unique invitations that represented my fiancé and I and the paper source made that happen. The staff was friendly and my invitations were done in a timely manner. People are still talking about them!

Lovely paper

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Katie M

We bought all of our paper and envelope supplies from here and printed ourselves on an epson ink jet printer. The paper was perfect for our invites and the team at the Chicago avenue location was so very helpful in determining the right shade and giving us pointers.

Paper Source w/ Pout

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Monique F

Paper source offers a beautiful product but at not just a monetary expense, but an emotional one. Customer service stinks. My mother ended up phoning corporate. =(

TO Paper Source