Toronto, ON (416) 890-3033

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Anastasia H

I would recommend Priyanka to anyone who is looking for those extra special details on their big day! She was responsive to emails, accommodating, and most important, did a fantastic job! Priyanka made table cards for us, and they look great, and will add that extra special... Read More touch to our wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Nisha S

We worked with Priyanka to create many custom items for our wedding. She created table numbers in a unique Indian font, donation card favours in a gorgeous cursive, and religious explanatory cards (so people could follow along to our Sikh and Hindu ceremonies) in a variety of... Read More font styles. On these explanatory cards, she also created images to go along with the items we were explaining, which we absolutely loved! Finally, she wrote our seating chart on ornate, gold mirrors in an easy-to-read yet classy print font. It was actually her idea to use the mirrors, and she helped us source the vendor for this as well! It was a pleasure to work with her as she listened to what we wanted, and helped us develop and bring our ideas to life. She was able to execute multiple different calligraphy styles, all so beautifully and professionally. And all hand-done! Her work really gave a personalized feel to our wedding. I have saved the work she has done for us as it was really that special. She is a creative genius, so genuine and easy to work with. She really wants the best for her clients and always delivers on time. She also worked with us to create a timeline on deliverables, and I always knew where we stood on any given item, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend Paper Trails Design Co. to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Molly L

Paper Trails did our wedding suite over two days in 2016. She did all of our signs including: Welcome to the wedding of X and Y; social media sign; various bar signs and cake stand signs; the work was incredible. It gave our wedding a nice professional, polished look. She also... Read More assisted is with sourcing our rentals which was a big help! She helped us with table numbering and invite addressing. These subtle details left a classy touch!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Jessica M

Paper Trails Design did the calligraphy on all our invite envelopes, our table numbers, our seating chart and signage and they were all beautifully and professionally done! I loved how everything turned out! You can see the care that Priyanka puts into her work.