Paperless Post

Paperless Post

Available Nation Wide, NY

Quick and Easy

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Tiffany K

These are very convenient if you are planning a last minute wedding and are not allowed the time for paper invitations. It was nice to have everything organized online also.

Electronic invitations

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Lauren S

We did electronic invitations since we planned our wedding on shorter notice. They worked out great and people had their invitations electronically so they could check for details. Worked out especially well since we had a bit of a destination wedding and almost everyone was from out of town.

Perfect and better quality than expected!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Abbie D

This website was very easy to work with to design and customize my invitation suite. I would highly recommend. I thought that I needed the most expensive paper weight to get a card stock invitation. Instead I ended up with almost a cardboard quality. So just know that you don't have to go with the most expensive to get GREAT invitations. This website was also VERY affordable.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Emily A

We were very happy with the way our Paperless Post wedding invitations turned out. They were delivered so quickly and they were much more affordable than other online wedding stationary sites. Beautiful, unique designs to choose from with the right flexibility for customization.

Amazing quality

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Concetta L

We used Paperless Post for online invitations for our more tech-savvy guests to save paper at our sustainable wedding. I actually liked it better than the print we had done elsewhere. The invitations were beautiful; but the thing I liked best was the TRACKING system. It was so easy to keep track of who responded, who didn't, who was coming, and who wasn't. And I could keep that list on my account (I didn't need to download it), so it was ridiculously easy to send out thank you cards afterward! We had a guest who lost their card, and this system made it easy to re-send a link to it, without having to pay to send another. It was VERY cost-effective, too. I hardly spent any money on it (maybe $60-70 tops) with all of my save-the-dates and invitations. I spent extra on paper thank you cards with photos from my wedding, for the few people who were given paper invitations. I liked it THAT much---I didn't go back to my original stationer! Definitely try them out!

Probably the new trend for invitations

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Alysha G

Paperless post is great. You can send your invitations by email, so it's way cheaper than sending them all by mail. They have lots of free designs, so we were able to send our save the dates entirely for free. For the invitations, the prettier designs have a small cost per invitation you send, but we were still able to send all of ours for less than what the cost of postage alone would have been. Another great feature is the ability to communicate with all your guests with one click (for free) if you need to send out any updates. There's also a place to collect addresses or RSVPs or to send private messages. And if you have some guests who don't prefer email, you can pay to have copies of the invitation you designed printed to send out. Overall we were very pleased with paperless post and will probably use it for other things in the future.

Send Email