PARADISE GOURMET CATERING

Kailua-Kona, Big Island, HI

Hawaii's Premier Catering & Event Company

Paradise Gourmet Catering is at your service for your wedding anywhere on the Big Island of Hawaii ! Creative presentations will enhance the delicious flavors and combine with our gracious service to create the most memorable wedding possible.

$$$$

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Continental, Dessert Specialists, Fusion, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

75-5828 Kahakai Rd., Kailua-Kona, Big Island, HI

FANTASTIC Catering Company- A MUST

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Cari D

The food was phenomenal, prices were realistic, setup and design was amazing. Everyone raved about the food and design! If you are getting married in Kona, you MUST use this company. You will not be disappointed.

Great caterer

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 dennis t

Paradise Gourmet was great. It was the highest compliment when the guest said it was the best wedding food they had. Great service all around.

Wonderful food and Wonderful service

Reviewed on 6/30/2012 Candace S

Paradise Gourmet food is amazing. I am still thinking about the seafood curry that they made for my wedding. They took special care to ensure that my groom and I got fed and any drinks we needed which I really appreciated on this day. Before the wedding they were willing to help with any and all details or just handle that catering which was nice. They were kind, professional and demonstrated Aloha!

The Best

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Kristine s

Would highly recommend This company! they are Amzing to work with and their food is wonderful. Everyone still comments on how good the food was at our wedding.

Professional, fun, delicious, all-in-one catering

Reviewed on 3/09/2011 Rhonda D

Upon first contacting Paradise Catering, they were extremely professional, helpful, open-minded, and willing to work with me when I wanted to provide my own tent, center pieces, decorations, and cake...although if I wanted, they would have done everything. It was a load off my mind that I didn't have to try to coordinate with additional businesses for table and chair rentals. They are a 1-stop shop, and if that's one thing I learned from other brides,...keep it simple; limit your vendors, so that you're not scrambling. Jean patiently helped me whittle down my budget, offering wonderful suggestions. And then at the reception, when I asked the servers to "please keep me fed," they tracked me down (with a smile) to offer me some of their delicious food. Their staff was fun yet kept professional, and even our guests raved about how nice and fun they were. I would highly recommend Paradise Catering to anybody having a function here on the Big Island.

So helpful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Ariane W

Jean is so understanding and helpful. Can't wait for my wedding, everything has been easy with them so far

TO PARADISE GOURMET CATERING