Paradise Studios Photo Booths

Tampa Bay and surrounding areas

Its Not just a Photo Booth, its a FUN Photo Shoot

Paradise is a leader in the Wedding Entertainment Industry! Our open air photo booths provide a ton of fun for your wedding! Dont Let a computer take your Picture, Let a Photographer. We print FULL size 4x6 prints Digital Downloads for Free to share with your guest NO cramming into a small booth, our backdrops can fit a huge group! Choose the backdrop to match your colors or theme Our Photo booth service is a fun way for your guest to get More interaction, Larger groups, Custom Backdrops, and Full size Photos to bring home. Call or email us today!

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Tampa Bay and surrounding areas (855) 488-4336

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Jessie S

Steve with Paradise was absolutely AMAZING! We had Steve DJ our wedding this past year and we still can't stop thinking about how great the music was and how much fun we had at our wedding. All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and we owe that to Paradise!... Read More Overall, Steve is extremely professional and just an overall cool guy. We were totally lucky to have found him and his amazing team. Months leading up to the BIG day, Steve was extremely helpful and attentive. I would email him and he would literally get back to me in minutes, it was so awesome. I can't think of anything bad to say because it really was the easiest process working with him. We also were very particular with what kind of music we wanted at our wedding. Our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner hour we wanted to be a bit more island/feel good and Steve knew exactly what that meant to us! He not only did an amazing job during those hours but he killed the dance portion of our reception! Steve did an amazing job of feeling out the crowd, as well as playing the genres of music and songs that we had requested. One of our goals at our wedding was we wanted it to be a fun, enjoyable time for our family and friends...and because of Paradise, we accomplished that! Paradise Entertainment will be the best decision that you make. I did hours and hours of research and interviews with other DJs and by far Steve and his team surpass every expectation that I could ever imagine having. I can't say enough great things! So look no further, Paradise Entertainment will not disappoint!

2017-02-10T10:06:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for having us!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kiaraliz C

Of all my vendors, this was my favorite! I am very glad I went with Paradise Video Studios. Steve, the videographer, made the process very easy from start to finish. He was professional at our event and on his own captured the most important and best moments of our day from... Read More multiple angles, leaving us very impressed! The editors did a great job putting it all together into a smooth, enjoyable re-cap of the night and my family and friends who've watched so far have truly enjoyed it! Steve, whom we've done all our communicating with has been flexible and quick to respond regarding our requests for small changes to the editors. My only complaint is that with the updated versions of the video, the changes made have not been as sharp or as smooth as was the original version of the video. Nonetheless, if you're looking for affordable, great picture quality and professionalism, look no further. Would definitely recommend to other couples in their search!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Shea M

We are forever grateful for Paradise Studios! I was on the fence about having a wedding video, and about 7 weeks before the the big day I stumbled across a video that Paradise Studios did.. and fell in love. I knew I had to have one! Steve was quick to respond, didn't hesitate... Read More to take me on last minute AND still worked with my budget. Our video turned out better than we could've imagined! Steve was personable and very professional, and we will cherish our wedding video forever.

2017-06-30T13:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great meeting your family and friends. I wish you the very best :-) Congrats!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jessica L

The Video was fantastic! Thanks for adding some drone footage as well, it really was a hit with our family! I will say Paradise has it together! I didnt have to worry about anything. I will definitely recommend you to our family and friends. Thanks again

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Madison R

I can't thank Paradise enough for making the video for us. I just watched it 2 times and cant wait to send it to my grand parents who were not able to attend. Out of all our vendors, Paradise was the only one that actually called us back on the same day leading up to the... Read More wedding, and had their act together on the wedding day. I am soooo glad I decided to get it!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 karley J

WOW! I could believe how much I missed on my wedding day. Paradise really did a fantastic job of capturing the day for us. I loved the fact they were not in my face the entire day, yet they captured everything we could have asked for! Thank You again Steve for the great job. We... Read More will treasure this for years. Also thanks for capturing my grandma dancing for the first time in years, that was great haha.

2016-09-08T15:44:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We had a great time meeting your nice family. Best wishes to you!