Inspiring Experiences With A Lifetime Of Memories

The Perfect Compliment To You're Wedding Reception. Complete Entertainment Package Seven Piece Band To An Eleven Piece Orchestra / We offer Ceremony Musicians, Emcee Services, and a variety of Performance Packages for any size Wedding Reception. Our extensive experience will assist you with the outline planning for your Memorable Event. Dynamic Performances through High Energy and Enthusiasm / The Knot Best Of Weddings Award 2018 / We invite you to visit our new website for all the exciting details of our services / www.parkavenueband.com / Numerous HD Live Videos, Reviews, & Photos from Wedding Receptions we have performed! The Park Avenue Orchestra is the Dedicated Choice for the Celebration Of A Lifetime!

Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

4845 Preserve Parkway, Long Grove, IL Chicago & Suburbs (847) 845-6820

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Lauren F

I can’t say enough great things about the Park Avenue Orchestra! I have seen them now at both my best friend's wedding in 2016 and now my sister's wedding this past November and they just do not disappoint! I have been to several weddings with a DJ and they all pale in... Read More comparison to weddings with this band. They do a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor and are very interactive with the wedding party and guests throughout the night. The music was upbeat and they played a great mix of both oldies and modern music (to the happy couples preferences). My sister and my friend both had a great time working with Hank leading up to their weddings and were very happy with them at the wedding. Thanks Park Avenue Orchestra for two awesome weddings! ALSO- they turn the song "Shout!" into an epic event, and it basically makes the whole night!

2017-12-12T17:56:05 Response from the vendor

Lauren, What a fantastic review of the Orchestra! We appreciate all the kind thoughts. We had an incredible time performing for your sisters Wedding Reception! Party All Night Long! Your families were a pleasure to service! Thanks Again!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Chris E

Outside of having Park Avenue Orchestra play my wedding, I have had the pleasure to see them perform at two other weddings. They were hands down, the highlight of all 3 weddings! First of all, Hank was so great to work with. He took the time to get to know my wife and me. He... Read More made sure to find out exactly what we were looking for. Everything felt so customized and catered to our preferences. From song selection to how many pieces we wanted in the band, every step of the process was seamless. Onto the group itself...The energy that they are able to bring into a room is UNBELIEVEABLE! Not only did they get everyone out onto the dance floor, they kept them there all night long to celebrate and keep the party going. Make sure to get Rickey and Nelia as your vocalists - THEY WERE ON FIRE! I can't say enough great things about the level of talent in this group. The energy and atmosphere that Park Avenue Orchestra delivered was exactly what we wanted for the reception and we could not have made a better decision for who to have at our wedding. If you're looking for a truly exceptional experience for your wedding day, look no further and book them NOW, before someone else does! Thank you, Hank and Park Avenue Orchestra!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Janie H

Words fail me. Legit, I cannot even begin to tell you how pleased we were with the performance of Park Avenue Orchestra at our wedding. They were of course: prompt, courteous, well dressed and thoroughly prepared with all of our requests on the big day. (Not necessarily a... Read More given since it rained buckets ALL DAY) They exceeded our wildest expectations. This band got EVERYONE young, middle -aged and old out on the dance floor. (At one point I remember looking at the tables and NO ONE was sitting down- they were out on the dance floor. Park Ave has an extensive repertoire of music- you name it, they can do- Big Band, Swing, Hip Hop, Country etc. Their enthusiasm was wildly contagious- in fact my new father- in- law said the last time he danced that much it was at his own wedding 35 years ago. You will not be disappointed if you hire this band!! HIGHLY recommend them.

2017-10-30T20:31:23 Response from the vendor

Janie & Mike, Thank you for giving the Park Avenue Orchestra the opportunity to perform for your Memorable Celebration. What A Fantastic Wedding Reception! Through all the Heavy Rain; we partied all night long. The Band had a great time performing for all your guest... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

This is an amazing band. We used them for lake side July 4th celebration involving some 100 plus people this year and will use them again in ’18. Our crowd likes rock from the '60's to the present. Park Avenue had it all, and they were fun and interactive which only served to... Read More make the evening that much more special. Like I said, this is an amazing band.

2017-10-26T20:24:34 Response from the vendor

John & Susan, Thank you for giving the Band the opportunity to be part of a Rockin Lakefront Party. The Band had a terrific time performing for your guest. Fantastic Event!! We look forward to next years celebration!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Alanna W

Park Avenue Orchestra did an amazing job at our wedding. Hank Paul came out to our venue ahead of time to make sure everything would be seamless. They were very professional and really tailored the music they played based on how our guests were responding. Several of our guests... Read More absolutely raved about Park Avenue, we even had one of our guests hire them for a future party. I would highly recommend them for any function!

2017-10-23T12:08:17 Response from the vendor

Alanna, Thank you for the kindest compliments. What a fantastic Wedding Reception on the lake front! Beautiful Setting, Awesome Party! The Band had a great time performing for your families and guest. We wish you all the happiness in your futures!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Leah L

This Orchestra is what made our wedding so special, so much versatility so much energy they got people excited, dancing and singing, Great musicians and vocalists. Love what they brought to our wedding. Would hire them again for other events in a heartbeat.

2017-10-23T12:15:44 Response from the vendor

Leah & Chance, Thank you again for giving the Park Avenue Orchestra the opportunity to be part of your Memorable Celebration. The afternoon Ceremony and Reception were fantastic. The Band had a great time performing for such a wonderful group of family and guest. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

Hank Paul and Park Avenue Band are a great fit for Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, and Corporate events. My wife and I were quite pleased and had a sense of confidence from Hank that our music and entertainment at our wedding reception was in good hands. These are good... Read More people to work with.

2017-07-16T11:56:35 Response from the vendor

Kevin & Kathleen, Thank you for the kind compliments. The Orchestra had a wonderful time performing for all your guests. We wish you all the happiness in your futures!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Patti F

Park Avenue Orchestra is fantastic! Very easy to work with from start to finish! Our guests were very complementary!

2017-04-22T21:15:28 Response from the vendor

Patti, Thank you again for having the Park Avenue Orchestra for such a wonderful Fundraiser. The Band had a great time performing for all your guests! We look forward to next years Event!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Olivia N

We hired Park Ave. Orchestra for a charity Gala and they were wonderful! Not only was the music great, but they were extremely professional and the guests loved them. Also, we had a last-minute AV issue, and Hank and his team stepped in and provided the AV at a much more... Read More competitive price and within a week of the Gala. They were truly lifesavers! Highly recommend.

2016-12-07T18:41:04 Response from the vendor

Olivia, Thank you for the wonderful compliments. It was a pleasure to be part of such a fantastic evening for a terrific cause. The Orchestra was honored to be part of your Memorable Event. Thanks Again.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Joe P

I highly recommend the Park Avenue Orchestra. Hank is extremely professional and took our calls until all our questions were answered. He listened to our ideas, and coached us only when necessary. The band rocked. Ricky Rainbow worked the crowd the whole night, and the sound... Read More technicians were on the spot during the band's breaks.

2016-11-18T11:28:24 Response from the vendor

Joe & Hayden, Thank you for the warmest compliments. What a FantastIc Wedding Reception! I wish you all the Happiness in your futures!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016

Outstanding performance as they've played yearly for an annual downtown dinner dance event for our organization. Always updating music, extremely talented, punctual and a pleasure to do business with them.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kristen D

We are thrilled with our decision to choose Park Avenue Orchestra as the band for our wedding. From our first meeting with Hank, we felt 100% comfortable that we made the right choice. He was always quick to reply when we had a question and even brought things to our attention... Read More that we didn't consider or think about. The band was phenomenal at our reception, we had a packed dance floor the whole night. Every song kept people dancing all night. We had a special request for the Father/Daughter dance that the band did not know. The band learned the song special for us and it sounded amazing! We were thrilled with every performance. I would recommend Park Avenue Orchestra to any couple looking for a high energy band with a great list of songs! The entire team was great to work with and we are so happy we picked this band.

2016-10-02T19:58:50 Response from the vendor

Kristen, Thank you for the Amazing Compliments for the Orchestra. We had a wonderful time performing for you're Wedding Reception. Incredible party atmosphere all evening. Learning the Beach Boys tune "God Only Knows " for you and your Dad was a highlight of the evening!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Ashley R

We had the privilege of attending 2 prior weddings where the Park Ave Orchestra played and they were fantastic both times. When it came time to plan our own wedding, it was a no-brainer who our top choice for live entertainment would be. Our outdoor wedding took place last... Read More month and unfortunately had not 1, but 2, bouts of rain creating some rather wet conditions. The Park Ave Orchestra were very flexible and seamlessly made a couple last minute tweaks due to the weather, reassured me all would work out, and boy did it. They gave a TERRIFIC performance keeping our dance floor packed until the very end! My now hubby and I had guests commenting throughout the evening and beyond how awesome the band was and we couldn't agree more. They are professional, give consistently excellent performances and Hank was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. They made our wedding exceptionally memorable and a ton of FUN! Thank you Park Ave!!

2016-10-02T20:05:50 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Thank you for the kindest compliments! Fantastic Party at a gorgeous venue in Sheboygan Wisconsin! A liitle rain was not going to stop us from making your Wedding Reception a complete success. The Rainbow after the storms over Lake Michigan while the Sound Engineers... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

This band is fantastic! From the moment we contacted Hank Paul we were at ease with our decision to book them for our daughters wedding! Hank was very professional and has preformed at many, many weddings. We were assured the wedding was in good hands. Hank literally took... Read More away all the stress from planning the entertainment at the wedding. He made this aspect of wedding planning easy and enjoyable! The performance of all the band members was spectacular! Hank Paul, Ricky Rainbow and all the other band members not only looked fantastic but entertained all our guests. We received so many compliments on the band! I do not know what else to add except if you are considering booking this band for your wedding, do it NOW while they are available for your date. It will be a decision you will NOT regret!

2016-09-30T12:48:43 Response from the vendor

Sheryl, Thank you for the kindest compliments! We had a wonderful time perfroming at the Cuneo Museum. Beauty & Elegance!!! We Wish You All The Happiness In Your Families Futures!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kim D

We can't say enough about Park Avenue Orchestra. The dance floor never emptied. Hank Paul was so easy to work with. He was very professional and even learned a song my daughter and husband wanted to dance to. Our guests are still talking about what a great band they are. I... Read More would highly recommend Park Avenue Orchestra and would hire them again.

2016-09-22T19:19:34 Response from the vendor

Kim, Thank you for the wonderful compliments. What a Beautiful Wedding Reception at the Allegro Hotel! Perfroming a Beach Boy tune for the Father Daughter Dance was a First for the Orchestra! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of your families... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Emily J

If you want a vendor who is extremely easy to work with and does EXACTLY what you ask for then you need to go with Hank Paul through Park Avenue Orchestra. He is SO nice and is willing to go above and beyond what you ask for. Park Avenue Orchestra did both mine and my sister's... Read More wedding and the word I would use to describe them is just OUTSTANDING. Your average DJ will just play songs at your wedding, but Park Avenue Orchestra is a live band, is EXTREMELY entertaining and knows exactly how to get your crowd dancing on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! Who doesn't want that? They had all my bridesmaids and I (the bride) stand up on stage and sing, and they even got in to the crowd and made other people sing/dance in a circle together. All I can say is, there is no better live band or DJ out there. You need to go with Park Avenue Orchestra because you'll be guaranteed that everyone will have a BLAST at your wedding. :) If I ever have a special celebration like this again and need music at the event, I will DEFINITELY go with Park Avenue. They are worth EVERY PENNY! I CAN"T THANK YOU ENOUGH PARK AVENUE! Our wedding will be forever memorable because of you. Thank you for making it so much fun!

2016-08-25T20:05:11 Response from the vendor

Emily; Thank You for this Amazing Review! What A Fantastic Wedding Reception in Appleton Wisconsin! Your Family & Guest really know how to throw a Party! So much Fun bringing the Entire Bridal Party on Stage to Sing with the Orchestra! We Wish You and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Jani K

From the very beginning of planning our wedding, I knew Park Avenue Orchestra was exactly what we wanted! There is an X Factor that Park Avenue offers that I did not see with any other band. Their energy is contagious and their personalities were warm, fun, and inviting. The... Read More variety of music they played made every guest happy all night long. The dance floor was full the entire night. Both male and female singers as well as the ENTIRE band were on point and energetic. It seemed that they thoroughly enjoyed performing for our guests the entire night. They had our guests dancing and singing on the microphone with the band making it extra special. They even sang Happy Birthday with the Groom's Grandmother for her Husband, the Groom's Grandfather's 80th Birthday that happened to be on the same day. All of the guests sang along and we will never forget Hank Paul and Park Avenue going way beyond our high expectations. We opted for the 7 piece band and we were not disappointed with our choice. Hank Paul was the BEST vendor to work with from start to finish. Besides being genuinely warm, patient, and generous with his time (making sure we were comfortable with every detail), he is passionate about what he does. Anyone could see how incredibly talented, professional, and electric his personality is. We will forever remember Park Avenue Orchestra making our day the BEST it could possibly be. There is no need to look any further for the perfect band. THIS IS IT!!!! I mean it. Do NOT look any further. Call and Book RIGHT NOW!!! Hank Paul- from our hearts to yours: THANK YOU for everything. It was amazing and I will hope that at every wedding from this day forward- that I will get to see you there!!!! I LOVE PARK AVENUE ORCHESTRA!!!

2016-08-22T16:57:25 Response from the vendor

Jani; Thank you the Warmest Compliments! The Band had a Incredible time perfroming for you're Wedding Reception in Princeton Illinois. Awesome Party!! We Wish You All The Happiness In Your Futures!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Liz C

Hiring Park Avenue was the best decision we made for our wedding! The band kept the dance floor full all night and guests of all ages raved. Hank made everything so easy - from our first inquiry, to the last song. My parents had heard Park Avenue at a wedding 4 years ago... Read More and, even after researching other bands, the choice was easy.

2016-07-31T20:42:02 Response from the vendor

Liz; Thank you for the Kind Compliments! What A Fantastic Wedding Reception! We Wish You All The Happiness In Your Futures!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Sue V

This band! What can I say to express how awesome they are? We booked Park Avenue Orchestra for our oldest daughters wedding reception about 4 years ago and again this year for our youngest daughter. SO happy we did! Once again, the Park Avenue Orchestra helped create memories... Read More for our family that will last a lifetime! They are truly the VERY BEST decision we made for both of our daughters weddings. They're not only talented musicians but phenomenal entertainers who interact with your guests all night long. The dance floor is filled the entire night and people don't want the music to stop! Hank Paul is one of the most sincere, hard working vendors we've ever worked with. He goes above and beyond! Thanks Hank and everyone in the band for another awesome night of music and fun. I almost wish we had another son or daughters wedding so we could book you again. :) Who knows...maybe an anniversary down the line! :)

2016-07-26T08:33:08 Response from the vendor

Sue; Thank You For The Kindest Compliments. Emily & Bens Wedding Reception In Appleton Wisconsin Was Fabulous! The Band Had A Wonderful Time Perfroming For Both Of Your Daughters Weddings! We Wish Your Entire Family All the Happiness In Your Futures!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Hank Paul and the Park Ave Orchestra were fantastic! Hank is so easy to work with and is super organized! He is more than happy to talk and answer any questions that you may have. They played June 2016 at our daughters wedding. We had many people that night asking where we... Read More found them. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was crowded to the very last song..... We opted for the 8 piece band and the jazz trio for cocktail hour. Everything was just wonderful! I highly recommended them.

2016-06-30T17:38:46 Response from the vendor

Cathy; Thank You For The Kind Compliments! The Orchestra Had A Wonderful Time Performing For Your Family & Friends! A Fantastic Wedding Reception! We Wish You All The Happiness In Your Future!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Park Avenue Orchestra recently performed at our annual charity dinner gala. They were the perfect finale to a wonderful night. Kim's voice is just incredible, and the other vocalists and musicians are impressive as well. The group has a very large repertoire, ranging from the... Read More classics through today's most popular hits. Hank is extremely professional, and was an excellent event partner along the way. He made sure that I felt comfortable throughout the planning process, and confident in his group's ability to perform well and to also adhere to our strict schedule (load-in, sound check, performance, etc.). He made sure that the band was one less thing I needed to worry about! This is the second time I've used Park Avenue Orchestra. I first hired the group five years ago for my wedding, and they still continue to impress me today! I highly recommend this group for your wedding, non-profit, or corporate event. We've received great feedback from our guests, and I look forward to working with Hank and the band in the future.

Park Avenue

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Sheila B

Wow!! Is all we can say. Hank Paul & Park Ave is the full package. Hank is professional, very organized, easy to work with and a ton of FUN. My brother & sister- in- law had Park Ave at their wedding 2 years ago and it was not even a second thought when selecting music for our... Read More wedding. To be honest, we had the music contract before the venue! The crowd was dancing the entire night from start to finish. Hank accommodated many special requests and even went in on a surprise for us when family members contacted him and they planned out a flash mob dance. The band did an amazing job singing the hits we requested and even accommodated all of our requests for the breaks. Our guests were so impressed with Park Avenue. We could not have had more fun if we tried. Many of us are sore today from all the dancing last night! Thanks Park Ave for being such a big part of our great memories!

Great Choice for your Event

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

Our event was a celebration dinner and Hank and his talented partners were instrumental (no pun intended) in making the event first rate. From the beginning correspondence to the end of the evening, Hank had everything well at hand. You can tell immediately that he is very... Read More experienced at providing the best service possible. The dance floor was packed all night, and the guests are still raving about how great they were, and how much fun they had.

Heather & Jim's Wedding 6-6-15

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Heather W

Since our first meeting with Park Avenue Orchestra they were very easy to work with. Hank was very accommodating with planning out every detail of our wedding reception. Also, the band was very open to learning new songs before our big day. Our wedding was such a great time... Read More because of Park Avenue. Everyone danced the entire time! Many people came up to us and thanked us for hiring a band. We can't thank Park Avenue enough for making our wedding day a night to remember! It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Book this Band!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Katie L

My wife and I used Park Avenue Orchestra for our wedding two weeks ago and we cannot say enough how great they were! First off, they are extremely accommodating and responsive. It was always easy to get ahold of Hank, get any questions answered, and also discuss how we would... Read More like to use the band to create the kind of wedding that we had in mind. Second, the band really brings it! They had everyone out on the dance floor the whole night, and the two singers were great at interacting with the crowd. Finally, my wife and I did not use a wedding planner for our big day. We were pretty nervous thinking about how we were going to ensure everything ran smoothly at the Reception. No worries. Hank stepped right in and ran point on everything throughout the night. It was amazing. Definitely book this band if you can! Our one regret is that the venue had a strict curfew that prevented them from playing more!

Meet The President

Hank Paul

Hank Paul is the leader of the Park Avenue Orchestra, He is dedicated to musical expertise, professionalism, and personal attention to detail that will be the right combination to make the performance a complete success. He strives for excellence with each and every performance to ensure your wedding reception will be a Memorable Celebration.