Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort

136 E Thomas Pl, Beaver Creek, CO

The Most Perfect Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Treslyn J

All I can say is WOW, what a wedding! We also heard this from so many of our friends and family. Thanks to Megan Hough and her staff at the Park Hyatt our wedding was an absolute dream. I will start off with the venue. We selected the 8100 Private Dining Room because of the room's unique character and rustic (but elegant) appeal. The space has room for ~90 guests with a dance floor and it was the perfect size. Megan was so wonderful to work with and we couldn't have pulled the day off without her! She made sure that everything was perfect down to the last detail. We also cannot talk highly enough about the wait staff, chef and pastry chef. The wait staff made everyone feel as if they were celebrities and were so kind and accommodating. The food was out of this world, literally the best food I have ever had. The chef even worked with us to create a customized menu with a Wasabi crusted Filet. Now onto the cake, oh my gosh. I have never seen a more beautiful cake! Yes, I may be biased, but the intricacy of the icing was so beautiful and elegant. Not to mention, it tasted delicious. Like I said before, our wedding was a fairy tale and it could not have been more perfect!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Rachel M

This was the perfect place to have our wedding! The service was wonderful. I work in hotels, so I was expecting a lot and they definitely delivered. They took care of our every need and were also very personable in the process. Kudos to them!! The only downside is that it was expensive, but it was worth it for the service quality.

Send Email