Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa

Ballroom, Hotel

Food + Catering

136 E Thomas Pl, Beaver Creek, CO (970) 949-1234

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Steph M

Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is a wonderful venue and the perfect place for our wedding. After deciding a ballroom would be the best route for us (because it was easiest for our guests and, quite honestly, great for ease of planning), my Groom and I knew we didn't want a sterile... Read More ballroom. If we were going to go the ballroom route, we wanted one with personality and charm, which is a tall order for ballrooms! We looked at a bunch and every other one looked like it could be anywhere in the US and you couldn't even tell! At Park Hyatt, the room has beautiful wrought iron chandeliers, gorgeous wood beams, windows on both ends of the room, and Colorado influences everywhere you look. You knew, even though you were in a ballroom, you were in the amazing Rocky Mountains. Planning was fantastic, working with both Amanda and Kevin--we even had a delicious tasting of the meal we'd be serving at our wedding in 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill and got to meet the chefs. Day of, everything was seamless. If there was an issue, we were completely unaware. Rainier and his team were phenomenal, and all of our guests were so happy! The 24 x 24 dance floor was packed the whole time, the food was still delicious, and my Groom and I always had water and champagne in our glasses. We could not have asked for a better venue, and to feel more special, than Park Hyatt and I highly recommend this incredible team wholeheartedly!

The Most Perfect Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Treslyn J

All I can say is WOW, what a wedding! We also heard this from so many of our friends and family. Thanks to Megan Hough and her staff at the Park Hyatt our wedding was an absolute dream. I will start off with the venue. We selected the 8100 Private Dining Room because of the... Read More room's unique character and rustic (but elegant) appeal. The space has room for ~90 guests with a dance floor and it was the perfect size. Megan was so wonderful to work with and we couldn't have pulled the day off without her! She made sure that everything was perfect down to the last detail. We also cannot talk highly enough about the wait staff, chef and pastry chef. The wait staff made everyone feel as if they were celebrities and were so kind and accommodating. The food was out of this world, literally the best food I have ever had. The chef even worked with us to create a customized menu with a Wasabi crusted Filet. Now onto the cake, oh my gosh. I have never seen a more beautiful cake! Yes, I may be biased, but the intricacy of the icing was so beautiful and elegant. Not to mention, it tasted delicious. Like I said before, our wedding was a fairy tale and it could not have been more perfect!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Rachel M

This was the perfect place to have our wedding! The service was wonderful. I work in hotels, so I was expecting a lot and they definitely delivered. They took care of our every need and were also very personable in the process. Kudos to them!! The only downside is that it... Read More was expensive, but it was worth it for the service quality.