Park-McCullough House

North Bennintgon Vermont

Backyard, Barn, Garden, Estate, Museum, Historic Venue, Park

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Service Staff

1 Park St, PO Box 388, North Bennington, VT North Bennintgon Vermont (802) 442-5441

What a wonderful place to get married!

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Tabitha C

I knew when i first drove up to the Park McCullough house that this was going to be where my fiancée and I would have our wedding. We fell in love with the entire estate. And much to our joy, the staff at the Park-McCullough didn't fail us when it came to the big day. They... Read More had everything we could have possibly needed and were so flexible when situations came up. For instance, we didn't have a place to put a unity candle for the ceremony and they were completely fine with us using a piece of their furniture to accommodate the candle. Mark and Patricia have been wonderful to work with to make plans and help us carry it all off without a hitch. The open bar seemed to go off well and the bill in the end was so reasonable. The next day, we dropped by just to see the place and make sure our staff left it well cleaned-up, and even the woman they had there cleaning was a joy to speak with. The only issue we had was that the place was C.O.L.D to get dressed in in the morning, so bring a space heater or two for the bathrooms. There was one in our bathrooms, and I'm not sure who brought them, but it was not enough really. Get them on with the doors shut for a few hours before the bride(s) go there, just to avoid the chilling temperatures. Once the bridal parties are all there it'll heat up easier. I'd definitely recommend this place to any bride.