Denver's Premier Historic Wedding Mansion

Spacious bridal suite with full bath, makeup counter, sofas, locking closet, access to a spacious rooftop patio over looking City Park ( Great for your ceremony and cocktail hour!) Groom’s room with large mirrors and leather furniture. Original staircase leading to our breathtaking hand leaded window, dressing suites, sun room, and cozy lounge with access to the rooftop. Grand ballroom with vintage chandeliers, original hardwood floors, craftsman-style woodwork, crown molding, period-specific decorative ceilings, and more. Dining room and parlor with floor-to-ceiling windows, French doors, fireplace, and a large table making buffet style elegant and convenient.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Park, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

1859 York St, Denver, CO (720) 328-9532

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Drea B

I went to a wedding here in March 2016 and it was so perfect! I was just as excited as the bride to be there. Gina was so great at thinking of all the little things so we didn't have to worry about it on the night of and I can't get over how intimate a mansion like this can... Read More feel! The bride's room was gorgeous and the pictures came out so amazing. The whole flow of the mansion that night was perfect and everyone had a great time. I would totally get married here!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Nikki S

We hosted our wedding just about two weeks ago at Parkside Mansion and we could not have been happier with how it all turned out! The venue itself is gorgeous and classic. The entire staff is professional, amazing, sweet and always available to answer the abundance of questions.... Read More Courtney was our point of contact and day of coordinator, and holy cow she is AMAZING! She is a wonderful resource for making sure all necessary details are considered and carefully planned during the planning process. The day of she kept everything moving and made sure everything stayed on track! I can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else and highly recommend this venue and this team to any couple out there!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018

Everything about Parkside Mansion exceeded our expectations for our wedding. At our first meeting with the Sales Manager, Mariah Graham, she gave us a personalized tour and clearly explained all of their services. She obviously has a passion for her work; she listened intently... Read More on what we wanted and gave us some excellent options. We fell in love with the ambiance and history of the mansion; it had more character and beauty than any other venue we visited. At the next meeting, Mariah introduced us to Event Manager, Courtney King who helped us with every detail thereafter. When we met the caterer at Parkside, both Mariah and Courtney participated in the discussion to ensure that the set up and timing would be well coordinated. Not only did they assist with all pre-planning, Courtney even went above and beyond the call of duty by taking some extra pictures of our very large family. The Parkside Mansion and staff get my highest recommendation and praises for complete excellence and attention to detail.

2018-02-02T13:57:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these kinds words and for choosing Parkside to host your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lauren S

We couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out at Parkside! The venue is so elegant, intimate, and has that older world charm that you cannot find anywhere else in Denver. The mansion had recent renovations that stay true to the property and really added to the overall... Read More ambiance. Especially with the addition of Courtney and Mariah as event and sales managers, my experience exponentially got even better. They were so accommodating and professional to work with. Courtney even went out of her way to deliver my centerpieces to a nursing home after my wedding because I hated seeing all those flowers go to waste! They were able to be enjoyed by many more people and I am so grateful. Parkside mansion is definitely a hidden gem in the heart of Denver with amazing staff that really care about you and your experience.

2017-09-22T11:46:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so happy we could host such a beautiful couple in the mansion!

Meet The Director of Sales

Mariah Graham

Hi Everbody! I believe that being hands-on at all events and displaying that the small details of your special event can turn into a wonderfully memorable experience. I would love to take your vision and turn it into a timeless experience here at Parkside Mansion! Excited to meet you!