Party on a budget

Serving all dallas and surrounding areas.

Party on a budget

Linens, Rentals + Equipment

Dallas, TX
Serving all dallas and surrounding areas.

Yesenia is the bomb

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Antionette B

Yesenia was sooo easy to work with and fast response times on emails and text messages. We originally met at grapevine mall I which I agreed on the color I wanted but once I saw my bridesmaids dresses I wasn't sure if the color matched. I expressed my concern with Yesenia and... Read More she suggested we meet up again with the bridesmaids dresses just to make sure the color was perfect. It turned out that the colors that I originally agreed on matched perfect with the girls dresses. My wedding was yesterday and when I walked into my reception it was breathe taking. Yesenia did such an amazing job and was so easy to work with.

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Chinna C

Loved all the linens how they were set up & decorated!

May 4, 2013

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Jessica A

Party on a Budget was just the right service for us. Yesinia was very friendly and answered all of my many questions. She provided great comfort when I was very indecisive on if something looked appropriate. I was very pleased with everything that she offered. She arrived at the... Read More venue on time and had everything set to the nine! I am a real stickler when it comes to wrinkled table linens and her linens where pressed so neatly I was in absolutely amazement of how gorgeous it looked. I was able to get real dinnerware and bundle it all in a very cost effective package. She also came by to pick up all of the linens. We were extremely pleased with her services.

Partied on a Budget

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Tamika B

Party on a budget made my wedding look beautiful. Yesenia was very helpful always responded to my txt and emails. Every time we met she was there at least 10 minute early. Best prices in the DFW!

The Best Choice

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Monica D

Party on a Budget did an amazing job and they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. The table linen, napkins, and chargers were exactly what we wanted and were beautiful. It made the reception hall look so amazing. I would highly recommend them. They are so... Read More resonably priced and you get the quality and service you want. You can't ask for more than that- you get it all with them.

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Carolyn C

I hired this company for rental of the linens, champagne flutes, and some other small things. Overall great company. They worked with me, and provided everything at the best price in town. I was only slightly disappointed with the quality of the aisle runner (which was what we... Read More order, but didn't look as nice as I wanted). They even set up what we wanted in the show room and showed me the quality of everything before hand. I would definitely hire them again. You can't find a better bargain.

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Jessica P

Very pleased with the service and the prices.