Professional quality... when money IS an object!

Don't let the name fool you. The concept here is that everyone should be able to enjoy professional, high quality musical entertainment at their wedding reception, even if they are on a tight budget. Why pay as much as $1200 or more for a DJ from a big company when you can get the same quality entertainment for much less? I understand the necessity of staying within a budget. With the cost of food, decorations, building rentals, and everything else you need for your wedding, you shouldn't have to sacrifice on the entertainment. After all, you want your guests to have fun, right? That's where "Party On A Budget" comes in. Your guests will have fun, leave happy, and never suspect that you were on a budget. Check availability on the website and then get an instant online quote!

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

Serving Central Alabama and surrounding areas (205) 966-7575
WEBSITE TWITTER

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Courtney N

We had the best reception because he knew exactly what songs to play! We wanted to start out the night with everyone playing yard games and asked him to play country. Our guests enjoyed the music and everyone was outside playing games! Then about halfway through the reception we... Read More decided to switch to music that people could dance to. I really didn't think we would have many people dancing but he had the dance floor full for the rest of the reception! He did a great job announcing everything and kept the night running smoothly! I would definitely recommend him!

Best value of my entire wedding!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Ashley A

Wayne Ingram with Party on a Budget was the best value of my entire wedding! When I first saw the cost I thought there had to be a catch. But I contacted a couple of his references who had wonderful things to say. So I took a chance, and I am SO GLAD I did! Wayne was great to... Read More work with and did everything we asked him to do. And best of all he did it at a price that was less than half of what other DJs quoted. He ran the flow of our entire reception, which made my life easier. I highly recommend his services!

exactly what I was looking for!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Kara R

Wayne was able to do everything for us that we needed: music for the ceremony, mics for the minister, reception music and lighting. All of the music I wanted for the ceremony and reception was 110% customizable; he was always able to meet or talk with me if any concerns arose... Read More and he helped to keep everyone having a good time at the reception and that was the most important!

Played all the music that we enjoyed

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Elizabeth B

Of course, you get to select all your music that your want to be played, which I totally did, every song!!! Our family and guests had a wonderful time dancing the night away. Not once during the reception was there not people on the dance floor!!!

Excellent DJ

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Molly B

Wayne was great with guests and other vendors! He worked so hard to keep everything flowing and provided excellent music for a great reception. He's also really nice and easy to work with!

Party on a Budget

Reviewed on 2/07/2014 Kendal S

Awesome! Wayne was perfect!

Wayne Ingram

I am 52 years old and a retired firefighter from Bessemer, Alabama. I've always loved music for as long as I can remember. When I graduated high school, I bought a bass guitar. I played in a band for 5 years where I was also the soundman. I learned a lot about sound. Then we broke up and I took my equipment and began DJ'ing for some friends. In January of 2008, I started "Party On A Budget" and became a professional DJ. This year will be my 10th year in business and I have provided the music for over 150 weddings at over 95 different venues. "Music is my way of life, not my way of living!"