Party On Productions

Champaign, Bloomington, Peoria, and the rest of Central Illi

The Sound & Lighting Wedding Professionals

Providing professional mobile DJ service and custom event lighting including wireless uplighting and custom monograms. Our goal is to provide every client with worry-free customer satisfaction and an event that will be beyond fantastic. Contact us today for a complimentary entertainment packet!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

210 Campbell Street, Tolono, IL Champaign, Bloomington, Peoria, and the rest of Central Illi (217) 621-5102

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Michelle D

Seriously, this is a no-brainer. If you are in the Central IL area, you NEED this DJ for your wedding! Clint was so nice to work with from the very beginning AND he is super down to earth. He is up front about everything and I felt like I could trust him to answer any questions... Read More that I had when in the process of choosing a DJ. He got into the business because he was unhappy with the DJ's at all of his friends weddings - how awesome is that. And let me tell you, he sure does know how to throw a good party! We had him do uplighting at our reception and I was unsure of exactly what color or where to place the lights and I told him to use his expertise to make it beautiful - he set up the room so perfectly and I could not have imagined the lighting to be more perfect! And then the music! His speaker system was easy to hear and I told him that my one request was to keep people partying on the dancefloor all night and he definitely achieved that! We gave him a list of songs for recommendations but to make keeping people on the dancefloor his first priority and he did not disappoint. I have had so many guests compliment our DJ for weeks after our wedding and I am so pleased with how our reception went because of how great Clint was! He literally made the reception one to remember. I would recommend him over and over again! One happy bride right here!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Cara M

Party On Productions exceeded all expectations from start to finish. Communication leading up to the wedding was so smooth & easy - never waiting days to hear back. They followed up quickly and always provided helpful answers to any questions that I had. Upon booking, we... Read More were notified that Matt was going to be our DJ for the night. Matt went ABOVE & BEYOND, from calling to introduce himself to personally coming to find me multiple times throughout our reception to ensure that I was OK, everything was going well, and checking to see if there was anything that he could do differently (which there never was because he was doing a great job & everyone was out on the dance floor). I would recommend Party On Productions to ALL family & friends for any event. The entire process was so pleasant and seamless.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jorden S

Party on Productions, specifically Jordan, was great to work with. He did an amazing job keeping things going all night long. He made sure to keep in touch with me throughout the night as well. The company reached out to me approximately 2 weeks prior to set up a timeline for... Read More the evening; this was a relief they were already thinking about my event and I love organization. Jordan, our DJ, even called me the week before our wedding to make sure he was pronouncing names correctly and see if there were any changes or questions before the day. Again, I loved this organization and the fact he wanted to make sure each name was announced correctly really speaks to me and how they pride themselves on making your day flawless and customer service. The company in general was easy to work with and responded promptly to all my emails or calls. I could keep going forever, they were all so nice and easy to talk with. Clint and Jordan were awesome! In short, I would absolutely recommend them and would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Katie C

Party On Productions did a great job at our wedding reception. Matt kept the room dancing and everyone having fun. He had never DJ'd our reception venue before, and he came by while we were decorating the day before to look everything over and set up in advance. It made... Read More everything go much smoother. One hiccup was that he played the wrong song for our first dance, but he quickly found the right one online. We moved the mother/son dance in front of our first dance while he downloaded the correct song and then everything was smooth from there. Still 5 stars because everything else was fine.

2018-01-28T19:37:32 Response from the vendor

We sincerely apologize for the typo on the DJ timeline. We are very pleased on how Matt handled this situation. The first dance song was Home by Bruno Major and was easily confused with Bruno Mars who also has a song called Home. Congratulations and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Kristi S

Clint was our DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job. He was very professional and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long. We have been to other weddings where Party on Productions was the DJ, and we had the same experience at those weddings as well. I would... Read More definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a great night of music and fun!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Adreana W

Clint was awesome and so fun and everything that is offered makes the party that much better! Thank you so much for an awesome party Clint!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lexi D

Party On Productions is awesome!!! They went above and beyond to make our wedding theme come to life with graphic projections and many choices of uplighting. Clint was our DJ, and he was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process, and he made the whole... Read More reception run smoothly. Most importantly, he had the dance floor packed the whole night!! We had a lot of comments that our DJ was awesome because so many people were up dancing. They also have some fun add-ons available, such as a bride and groom trivia game that had everyone laughing. My husband and I highly recommend Party On Productions!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Ashley K

Clint was AMAZING to work with! He made getting everything booked a breeze, made sure he knew exactly what we were looking for throughout the reception by sending a packet for us to fill out, and kept people out on the dance floor all night. We had so many compliments on the... Read More shoe trivia came that we played as well.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jake P

Clint was great and he ironed out every small detail and even when we had changed he gave suggestions and helped us out a lot! The form that we filled out was very simple and helped keep the wedding very organized and running smooth. Clint also worked well with all our other... Read More vendors and was great throughout the whole evening. Zero complaints!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Julie H

Working with Jordan was great! He was very flexible and adapted to our last minute changes. He even danced with us a couple of times! Preparation before the wedding was a breeze - very organized and great communication. Thanks to Jordan and Clint for a fun night!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Marty M

Very professional! Great to work with and help ou! Kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night!!! great sound, great lights, and great guys!!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Lauren F

I cannot begin to express how amazing Party On Productions has been at every wedding I have been to that they were hired. To put the cherry on top of the cake, my wedding was perfect thanks to Clint! He went above and beyond from finding someone to record my dad singing for our... Read More first dance to making the day flow perfectly! He worked with my photographer to get all of the details in place and I couldn't have asked for a better day!!! He really knows how to keep a dance floor full, they are 100% the best dj's around!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Emily C

Trevor was incredible!! He catered to all age groups and made sure that everyone had an absolute blast!! We could not be more happy to have chosen Party on Productions. From their professionalism to their willingness to adapt to odd requests (singing to Mulan), he did not... Read More disappoint. Thank you so much for making our wedding day unforgettable! Love The Feaks!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jon P

We had our wedding in July 2017 and hired Party of Productions very early in the process. One of my few duties as the groom was taking care of the DJ selection, and it was an item that I truly cared about. A DJ can really dictate the pace and fun of a wedding reception. From the... Read More beginning, Clint at Party on Productions made me feel at ease and had a very professional confidence about his company. We chose to use Party of Productions for ceremony sound and music for the cocktail hour and reception. In the planning stage, all that was asked of us was to provide a outline of how we wanted the day to flow. They include a planning worksheet that walks you through all the information you need to provide the DJ, and they take care of the rest. The planning worksheet is actually very helpful in helping you plan out the wedding day. When it came down to the day, Clint took care of everything and I didn't even have to think about it. He worked with the wedding venue and was ready to go when called upon. He played all of the songs we requested and really kept the party going. We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests about how fun the dance floor was throughout the night. Clint also helped organize all of the other aspects of the day including the grand entrance, the speeches, etc. You do not want to have to think about keeping everything organized on the day is awesome to have Clint take care of that for you. We could not have asked for better service, and I would recommend Party on Productions without hesitation to any and everyone.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Emilee R

As anyone can anticipate there were several hang ups at our reception but Jordan went above & beyond to keep the night flowing nicely & all our guests enjoyed the music & the night because of this! We were very pleased with our dj!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Lauren E

Clint and Jordan just did our wedding and EVERYONE loved them! They did a great job communicating with us before and during the reception and with helping us plan the night. They were awesome to work with and so lively and full of energy!! Definitely should book for a wedding or... Read More any event!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Katy C

We recently booked Party on Productions for our wedding and they were amazing. They were always willing to work with us and wanted to help in any way possible! The dance floor was full all night!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alyson M

I found Party On Productions through Thumbtack. They were the most reasonably priced DJ I had found and they had very good reviews so I went with them. They went above and beyond my expectations. Clint was great to work with before the actual wedding, and Matt was an awesome DJ... Read More at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun, and maybe people commented how great our DJ was. I would highly recommend Party On Productions to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Abby M

Clint and his crew were absolutely beyond perfect at our wedding a few weeks ago!! He truly exceeded our expectations with everything we asked of him and everything we left up to him! Everything was seemless and flexible all at the same time and the dance floor never stopped!!... Read More Thank you for helping up blend our families and cultures together!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Michelle R

Clint is THE BEST!!!!!!! SUCH incredible service from our very first conversation to RIGHT up to the event and all the way through! Not only a professional, but just an overall awesome person and genuinely kind human being! Our dance floor was bumpin all night long!! Thank you... Read More to Clint and all your guys!!! Seriously could not ask for a better experience!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jennifer G

Clint and his assistant were absolutely phenomenal. They did part of our ceremony music and the entire reception, and there wasn't a thing I would change. They were professional and kept in touch through the planning process to ensure everything would go as planned. My husband... Read More and I live in Minnesota, but had our wedding in Illinois, and the team made planning from a distance super easy. That includes replying to e-mails in a timely manner. In most cases, that was less than a day. We also requested a special cut for our 1st dance which came out perfect. We even had a last-minute change, and it was finished in a day. At the wedding, they also had a "boogie down" trophy that was handed out. Super fun and a huge hit with my guests! I would absolutely recommend Party On Productions for any DJ needs, not just weddings.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jennie B

Party On Productions did a fantastic job with our wedding. They were not just your typical "wedding DJ" but entertained our guests and made sure they had fun as well as provided great sound for our minister during the ceremony. I could not be more happy with this company who... Read More helped make our wedding day PERFECT! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Brenda P

My son and daughter-in-law got married on 10/1/16 and they booked Party on Productions for their reception. Mike was awesome. The lighting was perfect for the songs that were played. He kept the guests on the dance floor the entire evening. He even came around and asked if we... Read More had any requests for any songs. I can't say enough for all he did for them to make their day exceptional and one they will never forget. I highly recommend Party on Productions for your next event!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nichole M

Party on Productions is where it's at!! Clint made the process of hiring a DJ from states away (I was living in CA while planning my IL wedding) so easy!! He helped me figure out all the little details that I probably wouldn't have thought of on my own! Our DJ for the night was... Read More Michael and he did an amazing job of playing the right music to keep people on the dance floor. Bonus points to him for timing our entrance juuuuuuust right with the song I had picked out AND for keeping this bride happy by playing my favorite boy band songs!! I highly recommend Party on Productions!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Molly B

We were very happy with Party On Productions and glad we chose Clint as our DJ. Clint was professional, organized, and paid attention to detail. We were thankful at how much he sincerely cared about doing a great job. He was great to work with and we would highly recommend him... Read More and this company!

Clint McGraw

Party On Productions was established in 2005 to fill a common void in the wedding industry. This business was created to replace the 'bad wedding DJ'. We follow specific guidelines and work with our couples to ensure every event is flawless. Being a wedding-only company, we are able to devote all of our time and effort to our couples. I have a degree in Applied Arts & Sciences and have been in the radio, television, and disc jockey industry for more than 20 years.