Party Plus Tent & Event Rentals

Biddeford, ME

Wedding and Event Design at its finest!

Party Plus has been serving Southern and Central Maine since 1972. We are a full service wedding and tent rental company specializing in weddings, bridal showers, baby showers and more! Call today to speak to one of our professional wedding coordinators to assist in planning your event!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dinnerware, Generators, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

6 Commercial St., Biddeford, ME

Lots of help from Party Plus

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Nancy M

The folks at Party Plus, especially Traci, gave us lots of help and good suggestions as we planned our daughter's wedding. I learned a ton about wedding planning--and so enjoyed working with Traci and her staff.They made adjustments and additions to our order as needed without... Read More any problem. Everything worked out well, and Traci even helped me calm my nerves on the day of the wedding!

Great customer service

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Danielle P

Rental experience was very smooth

Chair Rentals

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Danielle P

We rented Chairs and tables from Party Plus. They were great, delievered when they said they would and we had no problems with them. We were very happy with the service.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Linda L

They were very helpful and great to deal with. The chairs were white and they were all clean, which I was very happy about.

Good quality rental items.

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Michelle C

Everything we rented was very clean and looked as it should for what we paid. Although they tried to deliver the wrong kind of chairs the delivery man made a trip back to the warehouse tobpick up the correct ones. Ok customer service.

Extremely accommodating

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Rebecca L

Party Plus was fantastic! They worked closely with us and were very flexible as we had to make a number of changes. We really appreciate their support!

Tent Rental

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Erin S

Party Plus was able to give me the most reasonable price for what I was looking for. They were also extremely helpful and efficient.

white garden chairs!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Stephanie

i saw these chairs being used by another bride at my site, i had to have them! party plus delivers and picks up!

Used twice!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Jocie P

Party Plus was great dealing with all the changes and additions made to my rental contracts (rehearsal dinner and wedding) during the entire process. When something was forgotten during the day of the wedding, they rushed the item out. My only complaint was the overpriced damage... Read More fees after the wedding, and what they were claiming was damaged.

Poor Quality and a non-working sound system

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 Laura D

I have used Party Plus before for other events with no problems what so ever. This was not a very good experience. I was a little disappointed to say the least. The chairs we ordered where filthy. We had to wash each one and several where missing the feet so we could not use... Read More them since we did not want to scratch the floor. The tables fit perfectly and looked nice. No issues there. The sound system. It did not work. The mic worked but nothing else did. Since we did not do a DJ this was a HUGE disappointment. When I called them they pretty much said that too bad. Yeah thanks for killing all music at my wedding. The least they could have done is comp part of it. Really poor customer service. Lastly we where scheduled for pick up on Monday. We sat around until about 3 and I called and they said they where not coming but they would be there Tuesday. They did come Tuesday but a phone call would have been nice.

TO Party Plus Tent & Event Rentals