Party Rental Ltd.

Linens, Other Rental Items, Tableware

275 N St, Teterboro, NJ

ATTITUDE - NOT NICE

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Douglas H

So we went to their showroom with our Caterer, who uses them all of the time. They were RUDE - snapped at us and told us to be sure we put everything back right where it came from. What a horrible way to treat a customer. THE WORST - they had linens FEATURED on their website in numerous places, which we planned the whole wedding around. Then when we went there - we found out they had never even bought the linens. So take them off of your website! Also the deliveries were wrong and they had to come back numerous times to get it right - even 4 hours before the wedding !

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Susan S

Party Rental has the best selection of any rental company around. I might be biased because I use them as part of my profession but they are reliable and the staff is very hard working. The drop off and pick up were seamless.

The Old Standard - Great Experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Helen K

We had a D.I.Y. wedding and used Party Rental Ltd. for our tables, chairs, plates, glasses, silverware, etc. These guys are who all the big caterers use, but anyone can use them. No matter what you order from them the delivery charge is $50.00. They have an awesome showroom in Manhattan that you can put together your look and order from. This was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Send Email