Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Stages, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jessica N

We used Party Rental for our wedding on the North Fork of Long Island this spring and highly recommend this company. Linda was so helpful and took us around the Manhattan showroom to pick out everything we needed. Her team was always prompt in getting back to us and quickly made... Read More all our many last minute changes. Their prices are the cheapest we could find and the service is amazing. Save yourself the comparison hassle and just use these guys.

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Douglas H

So we went to their showroom with our Caterer, who uses them all of the time. They were RUDE - snapped at us and told us to be sure we put everything back right where it came from. What a horrible way to treat a customer. THE WORST - they had linens FEATURED on their website... Read More in numerous places, which we planned the whole wedding around. Then when we went there - we found out they had never even bought the linens. So take them off of your website! Also the deliveries were wrong and they had to come back numerous times to get it right - even 4 hours before the wedding !

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Susan S

Party Rental has the best selection of any rental company around. I might be biased because I use them as part of my profession but they are reliable and the staff is very hard working. The drop off and pick up were seamless.

The Old Standard - Great Experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Helen K

We had a D.I.Y. wedding and used Party Rental Ltd. for our tables, chairs, plates, glasses, silverware, etc. These guys are who all the big caterers use, but anyone can use them. No matter what you order from them the delivery charge is $50.00. They have an awesome showroom in... Read More Manhattan that you can put together your look and order from. This was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Start a Conversation!