Party Rental Ltd.

NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MD, VA, D.C, RI, MA and beyond

Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Stages, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

275 NORTH ST, TETERBORO, NJ NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MD, VA, D.C, RI, MA and beyond (201) 727-4700

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Wanshu W

I've seen this pink hippo on NYC street all time and was always wondering what;s that. Now I know it;s party rental! lol I was brought to their NYC showroom by my wedding planner. I'm surprised to see how much choices they have at such a reasonable price. It takes us around 1h... Read More to figure out our table setting, but during this time, I don;t feel any pushes and Eletta is really nice and patient to show us different choices. Jennifer was following up on my order and I made a few changes. All conversation is easy and simple. The table setting turns out really pretty! I wish I can attach pics here to show! The most important thing is due to some mis communication between them and my wedding planner, the pick up time is late and it creates me some trouble. When I call Jennifer, she helped me to try to solve this issue as much as possible which I see their sincerity and sense of responsibility. Not like some vendors, just trying to avoid difficulties whenever there's some issues and throwing excuses. I would strongly recommend party rental to any couple looking for AMAZING service and products!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Honor R

Our caterer Patina Events has a deal with Party Rental Ltd so we did not have the option to shop around so we cannot say much concerning cost. That said they had some good options to really add that wow factor. We upgraded the standard rental with their natural wood chairs and... Read More colorful plates and pink crystal look water glasses. Looked great! We ordered special sequin linens for a few key tables but they sent the wrong ones which was disappointing. They offered to switch them but we were so busy day of we just told them to forget it and refund us.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jessica N

We used Party Rental for our wedding on the North Fork of Long Island this spring and highly recommend this company. Linda was so helpful and took us around the Manhattan showroom to pick out everything we needed. Her team was always prompt in getting back to us and quickly made... Read More all our many last minute changes. Their prices are the cheapest we could find and the service is amazing. Save yourself the comparison hassle and just use these guys.

ATTITUDE - NOT NICE

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Douglas H

So we went to their showroom with our Caterer, who uses them all of the time. They were RUDE - snapped at us and told us to be sure we put everything back right where it came from. What a horrible way to treat a customer. THE WORST - they had linens FEATURED on their website... Read More in numerous places, which we planned the whole wedding around. Then when we went there - we found out they had never even bought the linens. So take them off of your website! Also the deliveries were wrong and they had to come back numerous times to get it right - even 4 hours before the wedding !

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Susan S

Party Rental has the best selection of any rental company around. I might be biased because I use them as part of my profession but they are reliable and the staff is very hard working. The drop off and pick up were seamless.

The Old Standard - Great Experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Helen K

We had a D.I.Y. wedding and used Party Rental Ltd. for our tables, chairs, plates, glasses, silverware, etc. These guys are who all the big caterers use, but anyone can use them. No matter what you order from them the delivery charge is $50.00. They have an awesome showroom in... Read More Manhattan that you can put together your look and order from. This was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this vendor.