Orlando's BEST Photo Booths!

You deserve the BEST Photo Booth on your special day! Unlimited Color & Black and White Photos. Tons of FREE props, Free elegant scrapbook, Prints 2 (2x6) within 10 seconds, Fits up to 10 guests in a shot, top of the line DSLR cameras, Touch screen with welcome message &, Professional lighting.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

We serve the Central Florida Area (407) 542-1292

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Jenn at Party Shots really went above and beyond just providing us with a Photobooth at our wedding reception. She was always easy to get in touch with, gave us many great ideas for favors that could be tied in with the booth, and also gave us advice on proper scheduling to make... Read More the most out of our booth. We didn't have a wedding planner, so we had to figure this all out on our own. Also, she never tried to just "sell" us her most expensive product and made sure we did what was right for us and let us take our time to do so. When it comes to wedding planning it helps to have vendors try to ease the stress in decision making instead of pressuring you into something! As far as the booth itself, our guests LOVED it! They loved the variety of props and having the ability to send the digital photo to themselves, they definitely took advantage of all of the perks. We loved looking back at the photos, and honestly, these are sometimes the only photos we have of some of our guests! I love that we have them digitally and in a scrapbook as well. Compared to other booth vendors, I must point out that the quality of photo with Party Shots beats out the others by far. I don't think people realize that the type of camera DOES make a difference! I definitely recommend Party Shots to all future brides!

2015-08-03T10:49:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Pooja!! We loved being a part of your special day!! Your kind words mean SO much to us! Thank you again and congrats on your happily ever after!!

Photo Fun!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Allison G

We loved Party Shots Orlando and Jennifer! We had an excellent time with them at our wedding. They made a mini video afterward, which we were able to share with our friends on social media. They were very professional and prompt in getting the digital copies of the photos to us.... Read More The props were awesome and very customizable. Jennifer was a true pleasure to work with! We highly recommend them!

Best Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Amanda T

I've been to several weddings that had a photo booth and none of them compared to Party Shots! The actual booth fit so many people and I've never seen so many adorable props to use. To top it off, the staff is an absolute pleasure to work with. We've been married 6 months and... Read More we still have guests talking about how awesome the photo booth at our wedding was. I highly recommend....you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Kayla K

Discovered Party Shots at a bridal show in Orlando and Jenn and her husband took the time to talk to us about their photo booth. We originally did not think we would have a photo booth due to budget, but when we changed our minds later on there was no question about who we would... Read More have at our wedding and called Party Shots without hesitation. Jenn was great to work with and the photo booth was an absolute blast!! The guests loved it. We did the open photo booth and had it inside the reception room and guests could see each other taking photos, the photo booth fed off all of the energy and was a wild success. Thank you so much for making our wedding extra fun!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Anelia L

Jen created an awesome photo studio in an empty room within my venue. It turned out great and fun! She was patient with the kids wanting every prop and was very professional. I love the photos and the decorations. She matched my colors and ideas. This was a great way for the... Read More guests and myself to remember the moments. My sister now wants her for her baby shower.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Yaelis P

My husband and I really wanted to have a photo booth for our wedding. We searched so many different vendors that had photo booth services but they were all so expensive. Luckily, we stumbled on Party Shots Orlando last minute, and by last minute I mean it was about 2-3 weeks... Read More before the wedding. They quoted us a great price, that offered so much within the package. Jenn was so great. She was in touch with me very often which made me feel important as a bride. It was honestly everything I could've asked for in a Photo Booth vendor. She was amazing and I highly recommend them for your photo booth services!

2016-04-19T21:21:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved being a part of your special day. Congrats again to you both!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Annette R

The quality was fantastic. Charlene was so great.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Janet C

If you are having a wedding, party, celebration, family reunion, work party for celebration or team building, birthday, anniversary ---- whatever type of event you are planning you should consider having a photo booth! Party Shots Orlando did a fabulous job of keeping the... Read More guests entertained throughout the event by posing with a fun variety of props and balloon captions. They offer a variety of packages to choose from. We had an album made which was completed on site and she also compiled a terrific video set to music which was shared with all of our family and friends! Guests were also able to take home a 3-shot strip as a remembrance of their evening. We recommend Party Shots Orlando to make your event a FUN time!

2016-04-11T14:21:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your kind words!! I loved being a part of your special day!! Watching the love and respect you both have for each other is amazing. Your friends and family were lots of fun as well! I wish you both many... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Kimberly T

We did the enclosed photo booth, and we absolutely loved it. Our guests loved it too! The props were hilarious and made for great photos. The photo booth provided two photo strips from each session, and Jennifer put the second photo strip into a book where the guests could... Read More sign. Jennifer had the book ready at the end of the night, which was such a fun thing for us to look at before our honeymoon. It’s a beautiful book with some super fun photos and notes. It is now sitting on our coffee table, and our house guests always enjoy looking through it!!

Amazing Photo Booth Company :)

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Katrina U

Jennifer did a truly amazing job. She answered my calls and emails promptly and created the perfect custom photo strip for our day. They had tons of props for the photo booth and it was hard to choose which would be my favorite to use. Our guests had so much fun using the photo... Read More booth and we ended up getting the package that had a scrapbook of all the photos and a slideshow on CD. Everything turned out perfectly and was reasonably priced.

Great addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 Erin S

Jenn from Party Shots Orlando took our wedding to the next level with an incredibly engaging and entertaining photo booth. Our guests loved taking photos with family and friends throughout the evening and this certainly added great energy to the event. She provided lots of fun... Read More props and everyone from the kids to my 92-year-old grandfather had a blast in the booth! The photo strips also served as personalized and fun takeaways from the wedding. It was well worth the money and we would absolutely recommend Party Shots Orlando.

Mojica-Ossler Wedding 2014

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

All of our guests at our Wedding Reception had so much fun utilizing the Photo Booth from Party Shots Orlando. Jen is very professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The pictures were of high quality and the video link was sent to us immediately... Read More after the Wedding Reception. Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! You will absolutely love your experience with Jen! I can't wait to use Party Shots Orlando again! BEST around! I am so glad I decided to obtain a Photo Booth from Party Shots Orlando! Best decision I have ever made!

THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH AROUND & THE BEST PEOPLE

Reviewed on 11/19/2014

WE recently had our wedding and we used Party Shots Orlando, between them and my DJ they were the two best vendors I had out of everybody!! They were beyond great! The photo booth was so much fun and everybody loved it! They kept people entertaining and the line moving.... Read More everybody received copies of the images and I cannot thank them enough for all their help and support throughout the entire process!!! Great vendors and fantastic people!!!! LOVED THEM SO MUCH! You will not regret booking these people I promise

Jenn Warrington

Hello Brides and Grooms to be! I am Jenn, owner of Party Shots Orlando. A little bit of info about me...I love weddings, personally I have worked over 250 weddings and it never gets old. I am super silly - always laughing...I guess that is why I love photo booths so much - its where everyone comes to at an event to be silly and fun! My clients eventually become my friends and I tear up when they walk down the isle! I am married with 4 (yes I said 4) children! In my spare time I like to...who am I kidding...I have 4 kids - there is no spare time! Can't wait to chat and get to know you! Jenn