Marriage is Messy! Wear a BIB-protect your guests!

Party Bibs are custom printed adult disposable bibs for all of your wedding and lifetime events! Shop at our store for all of your table accessories including personalized wet wipes & seafood tools. Buy for your guests as a unique place setting or billboard for your event. Disposable, semi-usable non-woven and cloth bibs (which have dual purpose as the favor for your event) are all available. Custom printed wet nap packets with your names & date incorporating fun sayings like I DO BBQ or Eat, Drink and Be Married or Marriage is Messy make a distinctive personalized detail for your one-of-a-kind event! Online since 1995 PartyBibs.com has an extensive artwork library and will work with you to create your bib logo. Cake Cutting Bibs Mr/Mrs and Bride/Groom are also available in any combo.

Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

On the Jersey Shore, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ (732) 528-4989

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Suzanne

Hi - I'm Suzanne and I'm so glad that you found us! Back in 1995 when my husband and I were planning our wedding, we started our business Sand Scripts which we existed only on the Internet. It was our first baby! We were the first selling custom printed wedding invitations, personalized wedding products and accessories before many people knew what the Internet even was! Our first wedding invitation order was to a customer in Japan. We've been a worldwide whirlwind force since then! It's over 20 years later and our businesses which span over numerous web sites have served millions. Welcome!