PartyFlops.com

(7)

San Diego, CA

Favors , Fully Personalized FLIP FLOPS

Partyflops.com is a sandal & slipper designer company that can create your sandals or slippers with any design you like **. We can manufacture and design sandals for any type of event, for example: convention, prom, weddings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, etc.

12518 Calle Cameta, San Diego, CA

Flippy Flops

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Martha M

The flip flops were perfect and just what I was looking for as a gift for my bridesmaids. I even bought a few extra pairs. So reliable, great customer service, fast delivery. Notified me when package was shipped and even called to notify me when I wasn't around to pick up the package. Outstanding customer service! Will not find better flip flops out there.

Dancing flip flops for a beach wedding part 2

Reviewed on 2/23/2012 Gayle G

Alex at partyflops.com was wonderful to work with. We submitted a custom design for our dancing flip flops. He and his crew were quick getting back to us with suggestions. The process was easy. I just received the flip flops, 2.5 weeks after the final design was chosen, and they are wonderful! We cannot wait to wear them dancing by the pool in Costa Rica on March 17, 2012. I highly recommend this business. They were efficient and very nice to work with. Realized that I did not click on all of the stars in my first review. This is an addition - We feel this is a 5 star business!

Perfect Destination Wedding Favor

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 christina p

I spent a lot of time looking for favors for my destiation wedding because of the guilt I felt for making close family pay to travel for my wedding. I thought these were perfect and just so cute. The service was excellent. They communicated with me often via email and once I oredered my flip flops that made sure that I was happy with my order.

Great product and Service

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

As a destination wedding planner I'm always looking for great ideas for my clients for their gift bags. I ordered customized Flip Flop for a clients Jamaica wedding. My clients LOVED them! They couldn't be happier with the gift their giving their guests. They were shipped timely and were exactly as described. I'll be using ParyFlops again and again.

party flops-Flip Flops

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

These flip flops were purchased as a favor for a beach themed baby shower. I happened to stumble across them when I was looking for ad apparel…These were way cuter and way cheaper and way more options than anything else out there!!!! Once I confirmed the order proof, they were manufactured and shipped pretty quickly. Flip Flops came wrapped in a plastic bag with coordinating curling ribbon tie. If I were to keep them bagged I would probably buy cloth or wired edged or organza ribbon and re-tie bags…but I am using them as a favor/kick off you feet and enjoy the beach themed shower (in october). Wonderful company, great looking product that was inexpensive for what you are getting and the quality of the flip flop. If I am ever in the need of this kind of favor or promotional item I will not hesitate to use this company again. Very good communication between me and them and answered all my questions/concerns quickly. 5 stars from me!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

I couldn't be happier with my flip flops! I was very pleased with them taking the time and effort through immediate correspondence to ensure I had the perfect product (size, color, text, etc.) They even went so far as to provide an extra touch by personally wrapping each pair with ribbon in my wedding colors! Very pleased and excited to provide my guests with a unique wedding favor.

Flip Flops for your Guests

Reviewed on 8/08/2014

I purchased "personalized" flip flops for my daughter's upcoming Wedding. Not only was the Customer Service amazing and very professional but the quality of the product was superior. The flip flops came out so good and look very expensive (although they were very reasonably priced) that I know people are going to want a pair just to keep because they are so pretty. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone - they kept me informed via email of the progress and delivery up until the day the delivery was received! Thank you Party Flops! You made another "thing to remember" a pleasant experience.

Send Email