The best live instagram photo-streaming service

Partyhasher allows brides to stream social media content to a large screen! On your wedding day, Partyhasher streams instagram pictures to a big screen set-up at your venue. There is also an easy way to block unwanted photos from displaying. Click to our website (www.partyhasher.com) to see it in action! You can put in any hashtag to see exactly how Partyhasher works, and how it will look on your big day! We also have pricing options listed on the website. It is a great resource for planning. For a 20% off coupon code, visit our blog!! If your venue doesn't have a screen and/or a projector (such as a barn or outdoor venue) and you live in the Philadelphia area we can come to you to set-up! And if not, we can work with you on rental options for your event.

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

I used Partyhasher at my sister-in-law's 50th birthday and my little sister's sweet 16. Both were a HIT! It got people involved and is a fun & unique form of entertainment. It was great to go back after the event and get to see all the pictures uploaded under the hashtag we... Read More created. Everyone loved the idea of having a picture of them and their friends instantaneously uploaded to the big screen. Partyhasher is AWESOME and easy to use/set-up. The owners were so helpful and made sure to be on call throughout both events. I LOVED Partyhasher and will be using it for all future events!

2015-07-23T20:41:32 Response from the vendor

So glad you and your guests enjoyed using Partyhasher!! Hope to work with you again on an event in the near future!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Tara P

We used Partyhasher at a fundraiser this past August and I can easily say we hope to use them every year from now on! All of our guests had a blast posting pictures and then seeing them displayed on the big screen. We were able to get a few priceless pictures that we wouldn't... Read More have gotten if we weren't using Partyhasher. The set up was easy- and that's coming from someone who is not technologically savvy in any way! The owners were as kind as could be and extremely easy to work with. I feel so lucky to have found Partyhasher because it truly added that something extra to make the fundraiser fun and unique! Our guests are still talking about it! Thank you Partyhasher!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016

My work used PartyHasher for a recent happy hour that we held for an employee who was leaving the company after 28 years. It was soooo much fun, and it was great because everyone was posting pics the whole night!!! I'm even thinking about putting all the pics together from the... Read More hashtag we used and making a collage as a gift. Bottom line: PartyHasher is great - highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Susan Z

This is the greatest idea! We loved having this feature at our wedding and our guests really got into it. Real-time pictures over a continuos slideshow was amazing-dancing our first dance we glanced up and saw ourselves on the big screen which was pretty cool. My photographers... Read More even posted some sneak peaks over the course of the night. Great feature that made our wedding unique and kept people taking pictures-capturing everything!

2015-07-12T18:33:30 Response from the vendor

So glad you enjoyed it!! We think it's pretty fun too. So cool that your photographers posted something!

Andrea Sorial

Partyhasher is the brainchild of my wedding reception in 2013. I had been to a million weddings and seen all of my friends posting pictures to Instagram all night. Instead of having fun and DANCING, they were staring at their phones all night. A friend of my fiances’ developed the service and it ended up being so fun that my friends wanted to use it for their weddings. And that was it; Partyhasher was born.