Pasatiempo Golf Club

Country Club, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

20 Clubhouse Rd, Santa Cruz, CA (831) 431-3231

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Joanne Y

This is a review of our site visit to Hollins House and Pasatiempo Golf Course with the one and only Margy! This is the 1st venue we've looked in our search and a top contender! We are so appreciative of Margy, who squeezed us in during the holiday weekend. Hollins House... Read More surprised us at every turn. The ceremony law, dining room, bar, patio area, and dramatic entranceway all felt like spaces with their own personalities. Did I mention there's AN OCEAN VIEW? Combined with the rolling hills, the scenic drive to Santa Cruz, and the scent of lemon and eucalyptus in the area, I'm not sure that it gets much better. You could tell Margy's a pro - she was a pro at not only answering but anticipating our questions, for which we are very grateful, and we had a lot of questions. She was upfront about the cost breakdown, explained each line item, and seemed willing to work with us on budget and special touches such as a signature cocktails and flowers from my fiance's mother, a wedding florist. Margy's can-do attitude also helped my nervous mother open up and actually get excited for our wedding day. Bottom line: This is a gorgeous venue with a very skillful, trustworthy, and lovely coordinator! We enjoyed our visit immensely and consider Hollins House at Pasatiempo Golf Club a top contender in our search.

Best place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Julie T

Margy Seifert the wedding coordinator is amazing! She has everything under control! I never felt more taken care of! Pasatiempo is above the fog line, so 15 minutes before our 2pm wedding the skies cleared and we had a beautiful, sunny wedding! Everything outdoor - ceremony and... Read More reception. Dance and cake cutting was indoor. because of the big, open windows it still felt like we were outside. just amazing.