On Location Wedding Services

Specializing in airbrush and traditional makeup for weddings based out of Syracuse, NY. We also provide styling services to help find the perfect dress and accessories to compliment a polished glow! Our aesthetic brings a vibrant and radiant look to any bridal beauty preference that allows the bride to be the best version of herself on her magical day. We collaborate with local vendors to help take the edge off planning the little details of decor, dessert, flowers and stationary. Setting up a boudoir shoot? Engagement session? Let us help coordinate it all for you. We work closely with Central New York photographers with various styles to fit your vision. Hair, makeup and wardrobe can be included in your package.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

200 S. Geddes St. , Syracuse, NY Syracuse, NY (315) 440-6380
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jessica S

Julianna's professionalism and attention to detail were superb! I cannot say enough about her amazing attitude and the priority she took on making sure everyone looked and felt their absolute best! I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and the women in... Read More my wedding never looked more stunning! She is a true talent and I would recommend Julianna for any event that you would want to look your absolute best for! Bravo Julianna of Pastel Makeup and Style!!

2017-10-11T10:58:45 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU so much for the kind words!! I was absolutely honored to be part of your big day and you made an incredible bride. :)

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Sarah H

Julianna is an amazing makeup artist, I would recommend her to anyone. She did a great job, I am one who wears the same makeup everyday but of course I wanted a little something more on the wedding day and she definite made me look beautiful! She also did my mothers and sisters... Read More makeup and they couldn't of been happier! She listens to your recommendations of what you want and she does her magic!!

2017-07-05T11:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You're words are too sweet!! I am so happy you felt beautiful on your magical day. :)

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Ashley J

I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt on my wedding day thanks to Pastel Makeup and Style. Jules really listens to what your vision is and the outcome is amazing. The makeup enhanced me in my pictures as well. Jules even stayed while I was doing my pictures in case I... Read More needed a touch up. Best decision that I made for my wedding!!! Thanks Again…I wish you could do my makeup every day!

2017-05-31T11:38:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! It was an honor to be a part of your special day from start to finish. You were such a stunning bride with your dramatic request and with the perfect backdrop, it made the whole... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Andrea S

Julianna was amazing! She took great care of me and my bridal party. She was very sweet and down to earth. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Erica M

Julianna did my make up and lashes along with few my bridesmaid the day of my wedding and did a beautiful job!! She is such an outgoing and easy person to get long with!! Highly recommend!!!

2017-05-31T11:42:49 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure for you to have me on your wedding day! You and your girls were great and the coral dresses were a perfect shade to the look I was able to achieve. Thank you for the recommendation!

Julianna Pastella

For nearly a decade makeup artist and stylist, Julianna Pastella, has been a visionary, a collaborator and a driven coordinator in the bridal and fashion industry. Her expertise brings a bubbly vibe and professionalism to weddings, runways, modeling shoots, prom, and that special occasion when you can't settle for being anything less than impeccable.