Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

1650 Hylan Blvd., Staten Island, NY (718) 987-5859

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Kris B

Joe made the process so easy. My fiancé and I came in, sat down, and tried three cakes that were incredible. He listened and delivered exactly what we were looking for. Everyone was talking about how amazing the cake was. The whole staff is super friendly and welcoming. I will... Read More be getting every cake/ pastry from Pastacerria Bruno from now on!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Amanda V

With our wedding in Boerum Hill, we initially looked at bakeries in Brooklyn; however, we couldn't find any we really liked/trusted. The most important thing to us was taste, and I knew Brunos would deliver on that. I'm so happy we did. Salvatore came up with an incredibly... Read More thoughtful design. It had circular tiers of lemon cake filled with french cream and mixed berry filling, covered in white butter cream. He created an organic texture on the surface and scattered bits of gold leaf. We added a chocolate birthday cake for our niece at the wedding as well. Even after a couple of days (and after traveling a couple of boroughs), that cake was absolutely adorable and delicious. Sal was one of, if not the easiest of vendors to work with. It was a pleasure to sit with him and try some flavor profiles. He's professional, talented and just nice. He set the cake up onsite. So SO happy we went with Brunos. Highly recommend for any event, but especially weddings.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Cheryl B

Pasticceria Bruno was the upmost professional and AMAZING VENDOR. The 5 layer wedding cake that they provided was so beautiful. It was the best wedding and everyone still talks about the cake!!!! Fina is the ABSOLUTE BEST! There is no other way to put it. She was extremely... Read More responsive and we would give Pasticceria Bruno a thousand stars if we could. Our tasting was amazing and so filling. We got to try anything and everything that we wanted. Fina was reasonable, detail oriented, punctual, and the payment was so easy. The cake arrived perfectly and on TIME! Just an overall delight to work with Fina and I would HIGHLY recommend for not only weddings but for any event. We wish we could relive that night! It was the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

We loveeeeee this place! Their desserts are amazing for starters but they do such incredible work with special order cakes and pastries for party's. They are super professional and deliver exactly what you ask for. We have done every cake for a major event with them and it was... Read More one of the most talked about. I have lived in many places in NY and in almost every borough and have tried/used/ and seen a lot of bakeries and cakes but the one literally takes the cake.

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Adriana T

I ordered a groom's cake for a rehearsal dinner and I was blown away at the precision of the design of the cake! Not only was this Ferrari cake gorgeous looking it was absolutely delicious! The balance of the fondant and the filling was PERFECTION!!!! I've eaten fondant cakes... Read More that are way too sweet, this one was absolutely PERFECT!!! Salvatore is an artistic genius!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

I would like to say first and foremost that Salvatore made the most incredible & most breathtaking Asian Inspired Sweet Sixteen cake for my daughter Jazmine. This cake is one that will be talked about for ages. It was beyond expectation & the care and professionalism that went... Read More into the planning, making & delivering the cake was exceptional. I would highly recommend Sal & his family's Pasticceria Bruno bakery/restaurant to anyone who is looking for great quality cakes/desserts or just deliciously scrumptious food.

Cake

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Anna S

The cake was very pretty, and delicious. All of the flavors that we tried were amazing, but we went with chocolate and raspberry.

YUMMY!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Jessenia G

From creation to delivery and finally munching - the cake experience was incredible. The presentation was beautiful and the taste, one word, DELICIOUS. We have a four tier cake with two layers being white sponge with passion fruit creme, and the other two layers being chocolate... Read More sponge with french hazelnut creme. Guests loved it!!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Cindy M

This place was a contracted vendor that was part of our package at Snug Harbor (venue and caterer). We didn't know what to expect but we were so pleased with Pasticceria Bruno. The cake tasting was amazing and so much fun. We loved the cake and Fina. We enjoyed the cake so much... Read More that we have been ordering cakes from them for other occasions. Definitely recommended even if not part of your contract with your venue.