Pastor Joseph Karge, Personal Enthusiastic Professional

Dallas Center, IA

Personal and Professional. The Best Wedding Ever!

With over 20 years experience, we serve between 30-50 brides & grooms every year as they celebrate the most important event of their life. While many officiants claim to do whatever you want, we bring experience to the table with proven help to deliver the ceremony you want, THE BEST WEDDING EVER!

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony

21827 T AVE, Dallas Center, IA (515) 979-6514

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 4/29/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony or Pastor as everything turned out better than expected. Pastor Joe not only took the time to get to know us on a personal level he made simple changes to the ceremony that made it even more special than it already was. I can't say... Read More enough about how thoughtful and genuine he is. We consider him a life long friend now and look forward to a continued relationship. He is amazing at what he does as his passion is helping people and it truly shows in what he does. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for their day to be as special as ours was.

Excellent Officiant

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Jael C

Pastor Joseph provided first class service and thoughtfulness from our initial phone call to the big day (and beyond). We were looking for a personal ceremony--something tailored to our relationship and that is what he offered. He is organized, knowledgeable, reliable, and... Read More most of all, cares about the couple & the marriage! I don't feel we could have found a better person to marry us. Highly recommended!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Sara K

We were extremely happy and honored to have Pastor Joesph Karge as our officiant! The ceremony was a dream come true, and a lot of it was thanks to the Pastor and the time he spent preparing us and making our ceremony as memorable and meaningful as possible. Everything turned... Read More out beyond our expectations, and the guests thought it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever witnessed. Pastor Joesph is GREAT!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Julie G

Pastor Joe did a wonderful job for us. He spends a lot of time with each couple prior to the wedding, helping plan a ceremony that is special and unique and also providing some sound advice for the years to come. He provides a ton of information about different options and... Read More things to think about while planning a ceremony and I appreciated all of the reference material he provided. The ceremony itself was very special for us and for our girls and we appreciated all the personal touches he included.

Left us with happy tears!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Caitlyn L

Pastor Joseph gave us the ceremony of our dreams. He made it extremely personal by incorporating many things we had talked about in the premarital counseling sessions. He made our guests share tears, laughter and love! Everything was very well organized and we had many, many... Read More guests tell us it was the best ceremony they had ever seen! We cannot thank him enough and would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

2015-11-20T12:24:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your hearts and giving me the opportunity to get to know you and the depth of your relationship as we prepared for your ceremony. It was an absolute blessing to be part of your ceremony and to serve you... Read Less Read More

Fabulous Ceremony and Services

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Vanessa I

Pastor Joseph is an amazing officiant. We learned a lot from the premarital meetings we attended. The wedding ceremony was awesome! We couldn't have asked for a more personalized, energetic, and amazing ceremony. We still have people telling us what an awesome ceremony that was,... Read More a couple of weeks later. We did use the Fiamma d'Amore Glass unity ceremony for uniting our families and the Cross ceremony for just us, instead of sand or candles. He has many ideas for the unity portion of the ceremony to make your day unique. He works really hard to make each ceremony special for the bride and groom.

2015-11-20T12:28:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you,..I will remember your joy and the smiles forever. What an absolute beautiful love you have. May your Fiamma D'Amore (Flames of the Heart) wedding glass sculpture and the unity cross remind you of your ceremony and your... Read Less Read More

Excellent Officiant!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Teresa M

Pastor Karge was fantastic to work with! He personalizes each ceremony to your own love story, so no two ceremonies are the same! He was very professional, polite and genuine. I would highly recommend Pastor Karge!!

The Perfect Day

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Brittny P

When we started imagining our wedding day, we knew we wanted the ceremony to be very personal and something people would remember. Pastor Joe definitely understood that and really got to know us and our relationship and made it all about the love we have for each other. He gave... Read More us a number of options for our vows and unity celebration so that we really could choose something that meant something to us. He also made our parents very much apart of the celebration because in reality, who would we be without them?! Our wedding day was literally the best day ever and I can honestly say that the ceremony was my favorite part. I would definitely recommend Pastor Joe to anyone in need of an officiate for their wedding!

2015-11-20T12:32:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing,...you know you touched my heart and especially when you say "Our wedding day was literally the best day ever and I can honestly say that the ceremony was my favorite part", especially when you consider how great your reception and everything else... Read Less Read More

The perfect day

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

You wait months for your wedding day, dealing with vendors and finally when your day arrives, you know that you are in the best of hands with Pastor Joe. No detail is considered too small. Pastor Joe worked with us to create our perfect ceremony. Months before the day, Pastor... Read More Joe was very flexable with being able to meet with my fiancé and I as we lived out of state. The ceremony was personal and beautiful. We had nothing but compliments from all our guests. Pastor Joe was a god send for me. I cannot recommend him highly enough. My day was perfect!

Pastor Joe

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Personally I wasn't sure what I was going to do, my husband and I were not members of a church and we're spiritual in our own home. So I googled "officiants in central iowa" luckily the first one we found was Pastor Joe. His website information was extremely accommodating and we... Read More met in person with our parents. He worked with us on what we wanted and didn't want, we had an amazing wedding and our counseling meetings weren't to intense but made us have discussions we should have. Overall Pastor Joseph Karge was wonderful and we wouldn't change a thing.

Stunning Ceremony in Short Notice!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Abby M

My Husband and I contact Pastor Joesph after plans with a family friend to officiate fell through! We were only 45 days out from the actual day and Pastor Joe was kind enough to take us on! Through our meetings he provided us excellent marital advice and really got to know us as... Read More a couple! Our ceremony was beautiful and so personalized! We got so many compliments as one of the best weddings people had ever attended. I would definitely reccomend Pastor Joe if you are looking for a unique and wonderful wedding celebration!

Best Ceremony

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Mallory S

We were extremely thankful to find Joe. He understood that we believed a wedding should be about the couple standing up front and not turn into a full blown Sunday sermon. He took a lot of time to make our ceremony as beautiful as it was. The ceremony was not a cookie cutter... Read More wedding, which is very hard to avoid. It will definitely be something we will always remember and cherish as we grow old together.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

Pastor Joe made our ceremony personal and special. He far exceeded our expectations.

Most meaningful ceremony

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Jessica J

Pastor Joe was awesome. He took the things my husband and I said to heart and made it into the most personal, meaningful ceremony. We had a lot of things go wrong before hand.. My grandmother passed away the October before after a long fight with cancer, the groom's uncle had... Read More passed as well as a neighbor he considered as a grandfather. We also dealt with the death of one of our groomsmen just one month before the wedding.. It was something that we were very worried about because we wanted our ceremony to be a happy, loving celebration of our lives yet we wanted to honor our loves ones. Pastor Joe did a beautiful job honoring them but kept the focus on us. He brought up facts from our relationship that made it seem like he had known us for years, not months. Everyone had something to say about how beautiful our day was thanks to him! A lot of things can go wrong on your wedding day, it's best to make sure the most important part of your wedding, the ceremony, is well thought out and can reflect your life as a couple. I would recommend him to anyone!

Perfect ceremony

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Crystal V

Pastor Joseph did a fabulous job, he made our ceremony very unique and personal. Our ceremony was not boring like some can be, he made people laugh and shed a tear. I had many people come up to me after the wedding and telling me how great he was I am really happy to have had... Read More him as our officiate.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

All I can say is Pastor Joseph was AMAZING!!!! From the first time we met until we said our I Do's! He is so caring and has a really good read on people. Our ceremony was beautiful and how he personalized it from him just getting to know us was amazing!!! We were truly blessed... Read More to have him part of our big day!!

Very Personal Ceremony!

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 JaLynne R

Pastor Joe did a wonderful job with our ceremony. It was more personal than we ever could have imagined. He learned so much about us and our relationship and prepared a beautiful sermon for our big day. The meetings prior to the wedding were relaxed and casual, we felt very... Read More comfortable in a few short meetings. Pastor Joe had so many great ideas for our ceremony from different vow options, unity celebrations, readings, etc. We had a hand in designing our ceremony from beginning to end. He truly seemed vested in us as a couple and that came through in our ceremony.

Lots of compliments

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 ariel h

Pastor Joe took the time to intertwine our personalities with tradition to make a wonderful and unique ceremony

Great performance!

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 audie d

Absolutely amazing! Everyone really enjoyed how he made our day more about us than the entire ceremony being super religious an pushy. He really understands what people want their day to be like. If you are considering a pastor please keep him in mind. He will blow you away, the... Read More only complaint I have is that sometimes you have to email him twice to get him to email you back so if you have a question call or expect a few days for a response.

Special

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Deb G

The ceremony was beautiful and simply put together. Pastor Karge made it very easy by providing 5 customized booklets describing options for our marriage. I feel like it turned out exactly as I had hoped. We had a wonderful day and I was glad to have Pastor Karge as part of... Read More it.

The Best

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Cynthia B

My husband and I stumbled upon Pastor Joe's website and we are so happy we did! He loves what he does and it shows! He guided us through the whole preparation process with one on one sessions teaching us useful tools that we use everyday in our relationship. And the actual... Read More ceremony was AMAZING! He truely does "bring you and all your family & friends through laughter and tears." Many guests commented that our wedding was "the best wedding they have ever attended." It was personal and meaningful. The video of our wedding ceremony is now one of my most prized possessions! We did not just find an officiant, we found a friend and source of guidance for years to come!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/08/2010 Krysia B

Pastor Joseph was amazing throughout our entire wedding process. The counseling sessions were absolutely worth the effort, and I am so thankful for them. We will continue to stay in touch with Pastor Joseph throughout our hopefully long and happy marriage. I work in the wedding... Read More industry, and I wouldn't refer my brides to anyone else...simply the best of the best.

AMAZING CEREMONY!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2010 Nicole T

Selecting a pastor for our ceremony was one of my biggest worries about our wedding. Neither my husband or I had a 'family' pastor that we could turn to in the area and I was very nervous about who we would end up with since they have such a huge impact on the overall tone of... Read More the day. WE MADE SUCH A GOOD CHOICE!!! Pastor Joseph was great! We met with him three times prior to the rehearsal and wedding and in those meetings he really got to know us and what was important in our life. He had great materials for us to use to build a ceremony that was truly reflective of us as a couple and not just the tv/movie version of a wedding. I am no doubt biased, but because of Pastor Joseph, our wedding was truly the most meaningful and beautiful ceremony I have ever witnessed. I had married guests at the wedding came up and tell me the same thing! I recommend Pastor Joseph to anyone looking for wedding pastor. And if you see this review, Pastor Joseph, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING TO MAKE OUR CEREMONY SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!