Pate Pictures

A Variety/Blend of Styles

2318 Pioneer Way, Sycamore, IL

We love Pate Pictures!

Reviewed on 1/19/2013 Samantha T

We are so happy to have worked with Pate Pictures for our wedding photography. Courtney kindly created a photography package to meet our specific needs, and even offered us a military discount. Courtney has always been very professional and warm throughout our interactions. She responded to all of my emails promptly and thoroughly. I loved working with Alysia during our wedding day. Alysia was on time, professional, kind, she took initiative, and coordinated effectively with the vendors at our reception hall. Alysia was calming in times of stress and everyone responded well to her instructions. She captured many great shots, and Courtney ensured a very quick turnaround on developing our photographs!

Boudoir Pictures

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Anna D

I had Courtney take my boudoir pictures. She did a great job of making me feel comfortable. However, the backdrop was pretty blah. I will definitely be using an upgraded service for our first anniversary. She is an excellent photographer! But you can tell that she is just starting out and has to share a studio.

So happy to have picked Courtney

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Becki O

I could NOT be happier with picking Courtney to do our wedding pictures. She listened to everything we had to say. She took as much time out of her schedule for things I needed. The pictures are amazing and so creative but also does the traditional pictures that I was looking for as well. My guests loved her and complimented on how she worked throughout the day and after when seeing the pictures. I have had more of my friends who are looking into photographers for their weddings and other events ask for her number after they have seen the picture video she put together. She did get pictures out for me to see very fast and some of my other friends who have gotten married before me are still waiting for their pictures. I have NO complaints and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Send Email