Romantic and Innovative Wedding Photography

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

2318 Pioneer Way, Sycamore, IL

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Nicole J

We absolutely LOVED Courtney from Pate Pictures! She was very professional at the wedding and captured so many moments from the day. She worked well with all of the wedding party and families. Her turn around time to view the photos online was great! We had a sneak peak video... Read More within 4 days of the wedding and all the photos were on her website in less than two weeks. There are so many great photos we have having trouble choosing which to use in our album!

Boudoir Pictures

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Anna D

I had Courtney take my boudoir pictures. She did a great job of making me feel comfortable. However, the backdrop was pretty blah. I will definitely be using an upgraded service for our first anniversary. She is an excellent photographer! But you can tell that she is just... Read More starting out and has to share a studio.

So happy to have picked Courtney

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Becki O

I could NOT be happier with picking Courtney to do our wedding pictures. She listened to everything we had to say. She took as much time out of her schedule for things I needed. The pictures are amazing and so creative but also does the traditional pictures that I was looking... Read More for as well. My guests loved her and complimented on how she worked throughout the day and after when seeing the pictures. I have had more of my friends who are looking into photographers for their weddings and other events ask for her number after they have seen the picture video she put together. She did get pictures out for me to see very fast and some of my other friends who have gotten married before me are still waiting for their pictures. I have NO complaints and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.