Linen and Event Rentals for your Special Day!

We are a Event Rentals company that does more than linens now! From a variety of Chairs and Table Sizes to A large inventory of Linen colors, styles, and textures. We carry over 40 colors in different textures, styles, and sizes. Don't see what you are looking for? Let us know! We specialize in having linens made and we will do our best to look for the linen style you are looking for! Call us to schedule an appointment for a Mock-Up Table and a Quote!

Lighting, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

2601 Hoover Ave., National City, CA San Diego County (619) 336-0467

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Jessica R

Great variety. Great service. Great at what they do. I found Patty through my caterer and they worked in sync together from the beginning of planning up until the day of our wedding. Patty was instrumental in helping me pick the best chairs, tablecloths, decorations, etc for the... Read More wedding by listening to my vision and chiming in on some of her own creative ideas. We didn't have anything to worry about with setup or take down on the day of the event because Patty came personally with my caterer to the venue site and we mapped everything out together. I am so impressed by their commitment to finding the materials and equipment you need to fulfill your vision, no matter what your event is

2016-11-30T13:53:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the Review! We had a great time working with you for your Wedding day! If you have any pictures to share, please feel free to do so :) Thank you and congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Lauren Q

We were referred through our caterer, but Patty's had everything I needed to complete the final look of my beach-themed wedding and for a very reasonable price. They even were able to accommodate a request two days prior for a more comfortable chair for a family member in... Read More ill-health which put my husband and I at ease that he would be able to enjoy the entire wedding!

2016-11-30T13:54:58 Response from the vendor

Hi!! It was such beautiful wedding! I am glad that the chair was perfect for them! I hope it was very comfy for them too! Truly had a great time working with your entire team making it come true :) Congratulations on your marriage!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Caitlyn K

I used Patty's Linen for my wedding rentals and they helped made everything beautiful!! I kept everything pretty simple with grey table linens, yellow linen napkins, rectangle tables, and white folding chairs. I paid the extra fees for help with setup and breakdown and it is... Read More completely worth it! Everything was delivered on time to the venue and picked up on time. Not to mention, Patty is absolutely wonderful to work with! She answered all my questions within a few hours via email and always made time to meet me whenever necessary. Our pre-setup meeting was so helpful! I told her what I wanted and she made it happen. The price is also incredibly fair. Thanks Patty for everything!

2016-11-30T13:59:40 Response from the vendor

It was such a beautiful wedding! I loved LOVED the color combinations that you choose along with your centerpieces. The venue was gorgeous and I happy that it was sunny too! Congratulations on your marriage and if you need anything, please feel free to contact... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kate W

We booked Patty's Rentals through another company (Park Boulevard Catering), and we were very pleased with the quality of everything that was provided. We rented the natural wood folding chairs and burlap/white lace runners to match the theme of our wedding, and everything... Read More looked very nice. All of the dinnerware looked classy and was of good quality. They handled the set up of the chairs at our ceremony site, as well as moving the chairs from the ceremony site to reception area. We also had a burlap aisle runner that we had purchased on Amazon that they were willing to set up for us, even though they had not provided it. They even came to a vendor meeting to make sure that they understood exactly what our expectations and preferences were, despite not being contracted directly with us. Overall, we were very happy with Patty's Rentals and would recommend them for event rentals.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Julia A

I started working with Patty and her team back in January 2016. I am so glad that I found Patty's Linen Rentals. She helped me carry out the wedding of my Dreams 12/31/16. Her and her team are very professional and always willing to go the extra mile. I never heard no or... Read More that cannot be done. Patty always found a workaround and solution. Along the way, Patty's Linen Rentals provided services for my Mothers Birthday, My Fiance's Birthday and my Bridal Shower. Each time it was an absolute pleasure to work with her and her team. I have recommended Patty's Linen Rentals to multiple Friends and Family members who also had their expectations exceeded. The prices are very fair and competitive and they are willing to work with any budget.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO WORK WITH! Definitely the company to use for wedding rentals. We had many last minute changes to our rental counts less than 5 days before our wedding that Patty and Lily were able to accommodate easily. Always received an email response or updated... Read More invoice within couple hours. Hands down - best rental company I worked with!

table linens

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Renee D

Had exactly what I wanted for a reasonable price. Great service and were on time as scheduled.

They are amazing

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Renee A

I love this vendor, they were so helpful. Not letting me spend a penny more than I needed to. As I got a little crazy, they reeled me back in and got me back on track!

We got all we needed

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Natalie x

Patty's Linen did provide everything we needed for a decent value. The thing I didn't love about dealing with them was that communicating was very difficult. I work full-time so I did a majority of my communicating with venors via email and I had many questions. Lilliana (at... Read More Patty's Linen) would answer a few of my questions but ignore a few so I would have to ask them multiple times before getting an answer. It just caused lengthier emails and many more of them to get all the appropriate information. Also, when my parents returned all of the linen (we opted for pickup and drop off ourselves since it's not too out of the way and saved a ton of money) they stated that everything was returned and then I received a phone call while on my honeymoon a few days later that we were missing clips that attached the linen to the bar table. I was a little annoyed because at that point I was out of town and had to call my parents and explain what the clips looked like (I had picked everything up and was much more familiar than my parents were with all the items) and have them return them. They were also now late so I believe we were charged a late return fee, which could have been avoided if the person who checked all of our rented items back in had noticed the clips weren't there. All in all, they provided all of the services that we required for an appropriate price. They just weren't the easiest to communicate with.

Great Linens at a Great Price

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Jennifer M

Patty's Linens was recommended to my husband and I by our ceremony site coordinator who had used them for her own wedding. Patty's was extremely helpful in helping me figure out my linen scheme and making sure I had enough linens come the day of. Their attention to detail was... Read More outstanding. They also had a timely pickup and delivery and their prices were unbeatable!