Paul Reynolds Photography

Serving New England. Available for destination/travel events

Timeless Wedding Photography

Owned and operated by the principal photographer, Paul Reynolds Photography specializes in high-end wedding photography in the New England area. To view work and learn more about our photographic style, please visit our website.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving New England. Available for destination/travel events (802) 488-4340

Couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Tiffany M

When my fiance and I first started looking at photographers, we looked online at slideshows for hours & I called over 10 photographers. There was only one photographer we both agreed on & that was Paul Reynolds. We loved his style & the elegance of his website. So I called Paul... Read More & from that first phone chat knew we wanted him as our photographer. He worked with me to customize our wedding package as I wanted a second photographer and we had already done our engagement photos so we didnt need an engagement session. He worked with me to get the package the way i wanted it & was always so easy to talk with on the phone. We never met before our wedding day but i wasnt concerned. The day of the wedding came & he and his second photographer (who we loved as well- Isaac) were there early & ready to go. Paul's personality is wonderful, he isnt loud (which i find very unappealing in a photographer). He has a wonderful vision & did all the things i asked of him & got all the shots I really wanted him to get. Our pictures came out AMAZING & couldnt be happier with them. We recieved a few weeks after the wedding the link to our slideshow which was so beautifully done. One month after the wedding our CD with all our poofs on it and a few weeks later we got all of our prints (over 800) in archival boxes. The quality of the prints were wonderful. I have since spoken with Paul through email & he always writes back & is so professional. I have recommended Paul to all of my friends who are engaged & would recommend him to any of you brides out there. Please consider Paul for your wedding photographer...you won't be disappointed. I couldnt be happier with his work from my wedding!!

Our Story Lives On!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014

No matter how hard we tried, it always seemed like we were a step behind in planning the details of our wedding. Paul was able to work around our busy and fluid schedules. We began our discussion of the wedding day photography via email and then met on-site a week before the... Read More wedding. Paul was a great listener, but also provided invaluable insight and recommendations to help us through this important part of the wedding day. Our wedding was truly magical. With so much happening, Paul did a miraculous job staying on top of our schedule and wrangling all the individuals and groups we identified in our photo list. He was there every step of the way, causally checking in when needed and capturing all the details, context, emotions, and people from the day. Paul was quick with the turnaround and we were enjoying all the moments of our wedding just a few weeks after the big day. Paul's photographs truly captured the colors, warmth, texture, excitement, happiness, and vitality of the day. His photographs are interestingly composed, well lit and artistic - some are very quirky and candid and others more formal, but still relaxed and in the moment. We couldn't be happier with our photographs! Our story lives on!

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Jill B

Paul Reynolds Photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. The quality of his work was unmatched by anyone else we considered to capture our special day. Paul was a true professional throughout the whole wedding planning process. He took the time to meet... Read More with us before we booked to review his work and the packages he offered. He is a sincerely nice person and we had a great personal connection with him. We highly recommend having an engagement session. It was very fun and it gave us a chance to get to know Paul and him us (it helped make us more comfortable with him on our wedding day). For the wedding photos, we gave Paul a list of the definite photos we wanted and he captured each one and we didn't even know he was there! Our album is absolutely phenomenal. We have never seen another one like it and family and friends rave about how amazing it is. We were married in the fall of 2011 and we just had our first child. Paul will be doing our son's baby photo session in a few weeks and we couldn't be more thrilled. In summary, we believed that photography was one of the places we would invest because after the day is over, you're left with your memories and your photos. Having such fantastic pictures and album makes keeping the memories alive that much easier and special. We highly recommend Paul for any Photography work. You will only be so glad you did.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Ben N

Fun, personable, relaxed, humorous, energetic, talented, creative...I could go on for days. Paul Reynolds and his wonderful team (including his sweet and super talented fiancé Shannon) are a wedding's dream photography team. I could not have asked for more. Paul was full of... Read More ideas and guidance regarding how to approach getting the best photos for our engagement and wedding itself. Furthermore, I was excited to host him and his team at the venue itself- literally felt like he was a dear, fun friend at the wedding, and I was excited for him and his team to interact with everyone at the wedding! Who would have thought that your photography team could be "part of the family" at your wedding? Seriously, Paul is a gem to work with and I admire him for his talent, dedication, and humility. Thank you Paul!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Siobhan c

Wedding Date: October 1, 2016 Venue: Equinox Resort Manchester Center VT Beginning with our first meeting with Paul we were impressed by how personable and professional he was and how relaxed he made us feel. We chatted for two hours which flew by before we knew it! We met with... Read More a few photographers and he was the last we met with because we knew right then and there he was our pick to photograph our wedding. He was on top of responding to e-mails, answering any and all questions we had. It was a bonus that he was familiar with The Equinox. We went up a few months before the wedding to finalize everything with the venue. He was accommodating in meeting up with us during that time to check out the venue as well as hear our ideas and what was important for us for our big day. As for the wedding day, Paul was laid back and easy to work with. Getting ready felt natural and fun. He’s the kind of guy who will lay in the dirt or trudge through the woods to get the perfect shot. When the timing of our schedule didn’t line up he calmly adjusted and communicated with us. For us, photography was very important. You will notice that Paul doesn’t need to use tons of filters to make his photos look great. They are clear, crisp, and full of color. Everyone has commented on how great they look! While there were many things to be stressed out about during our wedding day, our dealing with Paul was the least stressful part. He made it so easy and flow so smoothly. We 100% recommend him to anyone who is looking for a perfect blend of professional and easy to work with photographer for their big day!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016

Stunning, Amazing, OH.MY.GOD!, Beautiful, Perfect, Gorgeous. These are just some of the compliments we have gotten from our wedding photographs that Paul took. I cant write enough about how he brings another level to game when he is involved with your wedding. If you are getting... Read More married and are not sure about using him as your photographer don't think twice. His creativity and experience is superb. These is a reason he is the "best of" every year on this site.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Drew P

Paul and his staff did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely personable and took the time to get to know us as a couple throughout the process. He had a great idea of how to integrate himself into our wedding to make sure we got all the photos we hoped for while at... Read More the same time not taking away from the natural feeling of the day and all of the moments in it. We could not have been more grateful for his help in planning and photographing our wedding. It was truly and amazing experience and Paul and his staff did a great job of capturing it!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Louisa M

I can't say enough about Paul Reynolds as our wedding photographer--he was wonderful! The perfect balance of professional and personable, not to mention an incredible talent. My husband and I knew we wanted to invest in an excellent photographer, and we got just that in Paul and... Read More his assistant Michael. They were able to capture our day so beautifully and in a way that felt so natural to us, and not forced or cheesy. I so appreciate Paul taking the time to get to know us in order to reflect our personalities in the photos. It really showed in the prints. I can't wait to see the professional album!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Corey V

Paul was by far the best vendor to work with during our wedding planning process. He was great from the first meeting getting to know more about us as a couple and what we enjoy doing all the way through to the wedding day. He was always available to answer any question that we... Read More might have via email whether it be about his process or anything else regarding the wedding. He truly loves what he does for work, and we could tell with the amazing quality of pictures that we have received. Both my wife and I were able to work with him for our engagement shoot and the wedding and every picture that he captured was stunning. He makes taking pictures seem so much fun and make you feel “natural” and not posed through the entire process. I cannot say enough about how great of a job Paul was able to do for both my wife and I, he is worth every cent. We now have so many great photos from him that we will have for the rest of our lives. We would highly recommend Paul to any of our friends and family, he was truly a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Moriah M

Paul is AMAZING, to say the least! From our first meeting, to our engagement photo shoot, prep meetings, emails, and of course the day of the wedding he was by far the best vendor at our wedding! Whenever we had a question or needed to reach out to him he was always very... Read More responsive, and made us feel like we were the only clients he was working with. Paul is truly talented, and his photos are timeless. It was important to us that we caught the "natural" moments during our wedding day, and that's exactly how Paul captured some of the most amazing pictures. Due to his complete dedication and organization, he didn't miss a single moment of our wedding. From his interactions with our grandparents to joking around with the bridal party he made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. We can't say enough good things about Paul, he was worth every penny. We now have amazing engagement photos and wedding photos to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kristen A

When we first saw Paul's work we were blown away and reached out immediately to see if he was available for our wedding. After meeting in person we were completely sold. His passion and commitment to his work was obvious. He was so easy to work with, which was especially... Read More important since we were doing all the planning from out of state. On our wedding day he was able to be everywhere without being obtrusive. He managed to both direct and guide us (and our families!) where needed while also capturing amazing candid shots. All the emotions we were feeling came through in the photos, and we couldn't be happier with them. They are simply breathtaking.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lauren M

Paul Reynolds was a fantastic photographer. After interviewing and falling short on one relationship with a photographer my husband and I were back on the hunt to find a photographer in Vermont for our wedding day. My husband and I lived in Maine so we didn't have many... Read More recommendations near our wedding location so it was important to us that we connected with our photographer. Paul was so nice and professional during our first phone call we knew that we had to meet him in person. We visited during the thanksgiving holiday and Paul met us for tea in down town Burlington. He spent 2 hours with us discussing not only photography but bikes, business and travel. We left that meeting thrilled to be hiring Paul and we couldn't wait to have him capture our wedding day. When it came to wedding day Paul left nothing un-captured. He brought 2 assistants/second shooters and flowed through the day with ease working with family and friends as well as us to create stunning images of in the snowy trails of Vermont! We would highly recommend Paul to any of our friends and family, he was truly a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Indy B

We could not have asked or wished for a better wedding photographer!!! Thank you Paul for being such an incredible part of our wedding weekend and for helping us to create images that we will look at and cherish for many many years. When we began searching for a wedding... Read More photographer, we knew that we wanted someone who understood our vision, who we enjoyed time with and with whom we felt comfortable sharing intimate moments throughout our wedding weekend, and whose creativity and talent matched our wishes. Paul met all of these needs and more. From the minute we sat down with him we felt comfortable, well-aligned, and at ease. He was responsive, flexible, creative, and open. We felt like we could ask him for changes, toss around ideas, and generally have open communication with him about the exact aspects of the weekend that we wanted to capture for our wedding and how to do it! Paul responded to our emails promptly, he allowed us to toy with the timeline down to the last week, offered great ideas throughout the preparation process, and was incredibly available to us! The end result of working with Paul has really been incredible. The photos are out of this world. They are elegant, totally creative, and sophisticated in a subtle, artistic, and moving way. All of our vendors have been asking to use his photos to advertise for their work as well because his images are just that good. We completely and totally recommend Paul as a person with whom you will feel comfortable throughout your wedding and who will calmly guide you through the process in a way that feels secure, confident, and knowledgable. And at the end, you will receive the most amazing photographs of your day!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Anna L

Paul Reynolds is a talented photographer. He was able to capture our wedding day exactly how I had imagined and more. The photographs are visually artistic and one can tell he has knowledge and experience in the field. The lighting and details seen in each photo are perfect.... Read More There honestly isn't one photograph that my husband and I didn't love. He not only is a great photographer, but also very down to earth and easy to talk to. This made planning the wedding and the day of, less stressful. I loved that he planned a few meetings with us to go over details of our wedding before the big day. By meeting with us, he got a sense of what we expected and wanted on our big day and he definitely delivered. Like I said before, he is very easy to talk to, so this didn't feel like another boring wedding chore, but fun and relaxing. He was also accommodating when it came to giving us the most for our money. We decided to go with added help and had an assistant of Paul's help with photographs before the wedding, during the wedding and reception. We were very happy with her work as well. I would highly recommend Paul for your big day. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Charlene J

Great group of people! We barely new they were here. The pictures are incredible, I've order several! Definitely would recommend Paul Reynolds Photography for our next event!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Cory J

Paul Reynolds Photography? What isn't to love? These guys are professional, punctual, polite, and everything you'd want in your crew on your big day. When anyone asks who they should use at a promotional event or wedding ceremony I recommend these guys. Definitely great... Read More products, photos, and price. Do I wish anything could have been different with my experience with them? Absolutely not, they made my day fast and memorable, they respected every request and were attentive to all our needs. These guys run a truly amazing company and I feel honored to have had them with me for one of the most memorable days of my life. Thanks guys, you rock!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Cory J

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Katey P

Paul and his assistant were incredible! They were energetic and were eager to shoot even the smallest details of our wedding. They worked with us to ensure we hit every photo we wanted on our list. Paul and his assistant are passionate about their work, and it truly shows. At... Read More the end of the night, they took us on a hill to get a gorgeous evening shot under the stars. We cannot wait to see our photos!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Natalie S

Paul Reynolds was an absolutely SUPERB choice for our wedding photographer last year up in VT. We had a long engagement, and Paul was one of the first vendors that we booked (we booked him early since he's in high demand because he's so great!). Paul was in close contact with... Read More us throughout our engagement, and even drove out to the venue one weekend so he could see it in advance (he'd not yet photographed a wedding where we chose to get married). I know we were not his only clients, but he made us feel like we were with all of the personalized attention he gave to us. Paul was the vendor that I spent the most time with on my actual wedding day. He was incredibly professional, and kept me present and at ease. He was one of those photographers who gets amazing shots without you even noticing he was there to capture the moment. He did this throughout the day, and his product showed. The album he created for us is amazingly beautiful. He was SO easy to work with during the entire process. We felt like he was one of our best friends by the end of it all. If you're looking for a photographer for any occasion, do yourself a favor and hire Paul. He's the best at what he does, as far as my husband and I are concerned.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Rebecca W

Where to begin... we LOVED working with Paul! He was so amazing to work with, and his work was/is fantastic! We loved his super casual approach to the day, how he and his assistant just blended in to the background, and how floored we were by his ability to really capture to... Read More spirit of the evening. His candids were perfect/hilarious/the best, and the portraits (which we were reluctant to do and afraid of since 'poised and perfect' isn't really our style) look unreal. We couldn't be happier and would love to work with Paul again. We highly, highly recommend using him to capture your special day, and keep the memories alive!

The Best

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Betsy H

We could not have been happier working with Paul!! We first worked with Paul for engagement photos, which were a great way for him to get to know us, and for us to get to know him. Paul was very well prepared, having done research ahead of time on the area where we met him for... Read More the shoot. Throughout the planning of the wedding, Paul was always easily reachable for questions or concerns. We even met Paul out a couple times for beers to talk about the wedding and what we wanted. Photos at the wedding were a breeze thanks to Paul's planning. We had discussed an itinerary well ahead of time and Paul was able to stick to the plan and deliver an incredible set of photos. Paul and his team were able to blend into the background of the day while still capturing some incredible and intimate moments. We also opted for Paul's "photo booth", which had more of the feel of a red carpet photoshoot, and our guests LOVED it. Some of our favorite photos came from the photo booth. We highly recommend Paul and his team!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 SAMANTHA C

I was part of the Wedding Party in Vermont. Paul was an awesome photographer. He listened and paid attention to every small detail. He is great to work worth. You won't be disappointed if you hire him for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Attended Patrick and Vanessa's wedding on 5/23/15 and Paul was awesome. Going through the pictures I see that he captured all the moments that we would want to share with those unable to attend. Kudos Paul!

Professional, Creative, and Warm

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Allyson B

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Paul and are very grateful that we hired him to capture our wedding day. From our initial phone conversations to saying goodbye at the reception, Paul remained warm, thoughtful, and professional. He truly cared about... Read More making us feel comfortable throughout the entire process and providing us with the shots and experiences we wanted as a couple. Our entire wedding party and family raved about his calm disposition and how natural it felt to have him around during preparations and group shots. We shared many laughs and he put everyone at ease. Also, he also did a great job getting creative detail shots as well as candid guest shots. The photographs are absolutely beautiful, giving us a lifetime of memories to cherish, and we couldn't be happier with them and our overall experience working with Paul. Thank you, Paul!!

Captured our dream!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caitlin O

Paul was hands down the best vendor we worked with during our wedding! He was prompt in replies to my numerous questions and concerns which was greatly appreciated and not something I can say about a lot of vendors. In addition, he was so easy to get along with! A friend of... Read More mine told me to pick your photographer carefully because that is the face you will see more of than any other on your wedding day….(she was right) and I am so glad I opted for Paul. Paul is actually the only person to make me cry on my wedding day- but it certainly was a fun cry…. When we did all our pre-planning (which involved a an amazing site visit!) he told me “when I arrive the day of the wedding I am going to ask you if you are ok and ready for us to start… you take your time, but from the minute you say go I promise you the day will be non-stop.” At the time I was like yeah whatever… but then the day came, and I had booked Paul for a whopping 12 hours (he lets you customize your package), and so he was there exactly on time to photograph me getting my hair done. As I sat in the chair he bent down and quietly said, you remember our deal, are you ready for me to start? Literally cue the waterworks… because at that moment all the planning and excitement and nervousness came to a head and I realized it was my wedding day! He put his hand on my shoulder and said it will be amazing…. Literally one of my favorite moments of the day and he was right, the day was a blur after  Luckily Paul was able to capture the blur for us. He was hysterical and able to wrangle our wedding party (20 people!) into amazing fun, not stuffy shots. He was polite to the adults, while chill with the friends. You honestly didn’t even know he was there 90% of the time yet he captured every moment. The photos are to die for! Literally, they have been posted on the TheKnot, VT Weddings and other publications. He had creative shots, and normal shots, and literally caught the antics that became the dance floor. He had shots from all different angles and mixed color with black and white. Plus above all us, he listened to us!!!! He asked for a list of must have photos before the wedding and he literally brought a pen that day and made sure he hit every one! It was invaluable! You only have one shot at this day and you don’t want to regret missing a photo with your Fraternity friends, or you forgot a cousin photo etc. I would hands down recommend Paul to anyone! I know my wedding gift to my siblings will be hiring Paul for their weddings~

Paul Reynolds

I was born and raised in the visually stunning Pacific Northwest. As I grew up, my imagination was continually sparked by the beauty that surrounded me. For years, I struggled to find my voice in the world, and then a camera landed in my hands and everything made sense. I pursued my new passion with everything I had and eventually received my degree in photography. In 2009, I moved to Vermont and fell in love with the area. Today, I live in Burlington, VT where I work full time as a commercial and wedding photographer.