Paul Reynolds Photography

Serving New England. Available for destination/travel events

Timeless Wedding Photography

Owned and operated by the principal photographer, Paul Reynolds Photography specializes in high-end wedding photography in the New England area. To view work and learn more about our photographic style, please visit our website.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving New England. Available for destination/travel events (802) 488-4340

Couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Tiffany M

When my fiance and I first started looking at photographers, we looked online at slideshows for hours & I called over 10 photographers. There was only one photographer we both agreed on & that was Paul Reynolds. We loved his style & the elegance of his website. So I called Paul... Read More & from that first phone chat knew we wanted him as our photographer. He worked with me to customize our wedding package as I wanted a second photographer and we had already done our engagement photos so we didnt need an engagement session. He worked with me to get the package the way i wanted it & was always so easy to talk with on the phone. We never met before our wedding day but i wasnt concerned. The day of the wedding came & he and his second photographer (who we loved as well- Isaac) were there early & ready to go. Paul's personality is wonderful, he isnt loud (which i find very unappealing in a photographer). He has a wonderful vision & did all the things i asked of him & got all the shots I really wanted him to get. Our pictures came out AMAZING & couldnt be happier with them. We recieved a few weeks after the wedding the link to our slideshow which was so beautifully done. One month after the wedding our CD with all our poofs on it and a few weeks later we got all of our prints (over 800) in archival boxes. The quality of the prints were wonderful. I have since spoken with Paul through email & he always writes back & is so professional. I have recommended Paul to all of my friends who are engaged & would recommend him to any of you brides out there. Please consider Paul for your wedding photographer...you won't be disappointed. I couldnt be happier with his work from my wedding!!

Our Story Lives On!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014

No matter how hard we tried, it always seemed like we were a step behind in planning the details of our wedding. Paul was able to work around our busy and fluid schedules. We began our discussion of the wedding day photography via email and then met on-site a week before the... Read More wedding. Paul was a great listener, but also provided invaluable insight and recommendations to help us through this important part of the wedding day. Our wedding was truly magical. With so much happening, Paul did a miraculous job staying on top of our schedule and wrangling all the individuals and groups we identified in our photo list. He was there every step of the way, causally checking in when needed and capturing all the details, context, emotions, and people from the day. Paul was quick with the turnaround and we were enjoying all the moments of our wedding just a few weeks after the big day. Paul's photographs truly captured the colors, warmth, texture, excitement, happiness, and vitality of the day. His photographs are interestingly composed, well lit and artistic - some are very quirky and candid and others more formal, but still relaxed and in the moment. We couldn't be happier with our photographs! Our story lives on!

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Jill B

Paul Reynolds Photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. The quality of his work was unmatched by anyone else we considered to capture our special day. Paul was a true professional throughout the whole wedding planning process. He took the time to meet... Read More with us before we booked to review his work and the packages he offered. He is a sincerely nice person and we had a great personal connection with him. We highly recommend having an engagement session. It was very fun and it gave us a chance to get to know Paul and him us (it helped make us more comfortable with him on our wedding day). For the wedding photos, we gave Paul a list of the definite photos we wanted and he captured each one and we didn't even know he was there! Our album is absolutely phenomenal. We have never seen another one like it and family and friends rave about how amazing it is. We were married in the fall of 2011 and we just had our first child. Paul will be doing our son's baby photo session in a few weeks and we couldn't be more thrilled. In summary, we believed that photography was one of the places we would invest because after the day is over, you're left with your memories and your photos. Having such fantastic pictures and album makes keeping the memories alive that much easier and special. We highly recommend Paul for any Photography work. You will only be so glad you did.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Nick B

Paul was an absolute professional during our first look, ceremony, and reception. He was a blast to work with and made it fun, even for a groom who doesn't do well with posing for anything. His pictures came out awesome.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Aly C

Paul was such a breeze to work with during our wedding planning and on our wedding day. He and his photography partner were very professional, communicative and they delivered above and beyond our exaptation's! We are SO happy with all of the beautiful photos, the quality of the... Read More photos and the details that were captured from our wedding day. Multiple wedding guests have since mentioned how incredible our photographers were. I had a hard time choosing which photos to put up on my walls at home because I want to show them all off :) My husband and I highly recommend Paul Reynolds Photography.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Ray P

Looking for a photographer is one of the most exciting and difficult parts of the wedding planning process. From the moment we came across Paul's samples online to meeting him in person and hearing his unique artistic approach to capturing his incredible shots, we knew that we... Read More were in good hands. Between building up our confidence and going above and beyond to map out and nail an ambitious Engagement shoot, to navigating the complexities of a long wedding day with many competing priorities and personalities, Paul and his second shooter worked tirelessly to pull off something truly special and have fun with us doing it. Everyone was blown away by the end results. We're so thankful that he was available (increasingly difficult!) for our special day and hope that we get the chance to work with him again in the future. Best decision that we made for our wedding no question - thanks Paul!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brian G

We are so happy and thankful we chose Paul to photograph our wedding. Paul was very communicative before and leading up to the wedding so we were familiar with him and could be ourselves with him. Paul is a laid back guy that we felt comfortable with but takes his job very... Read More seriously. We went through huge lists of photographers, reviewed their work, and finally landed on Paul. His work is simply stunning. Is he the cheapest photographer? Nope, but believe me, he was worth every penny and then some. We are thrilled with our photos and will have them forever to remember our day. Our wedding posed a bit of a logistical dilemma for all of our vendors involved. It was set to be an outdoor wedding but happened to fall on a day that had a severe thunderstorm and wind storm for about an hour (right when the ceremony was supposed to take place). This threw off our timeline quite a bit, but Paul was very quick to adapt to the situation. He even laid in the wet grass to get the perfect shots. We even got to do a night time photo shoot which led to some pretty incredible photos. One other thing that was impressive is during our ceremony and other events, we barely noticed that he was there all while he got every shot we could desire. It's hard to highlight everything Paul did that day, but he was truly extraordinary. I know you'll be just as satisfied if you choose Paul.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Liz L

Paul was absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day. We had a crazy thunderstorm roll through just as we were planning to start our ceremony. Paul was extremely accommodating and flexible as we changed our ceremony to inside. We decided to have dinner while we waited out... Read More the storm and did photos afterwards. Paul worked so well to capture all of our photos as the sun was setting. He made sure to incorporate some special shots that we had requested all while being conscious not to take too much time away from the celebration. I would highly recommend Paul to any couple looking for a very professional and talented wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Matt G

From the moment we reached out to Paul until we got our prints, he was as wonderful to work with as his pictures are spectacular! We're both not 100% comfortable in front of the camera, but his confidence behind the camera combined with the ease at which he guided our shots... Read More turned our engagement photos into a fun and memorable experience. When it came to the wedding, Paul knew exactly how to turn an outline of events into a schedule that captured the moments we knew we wanted while allowing time for those great candid shots. He and his assistant worked very well together and with each of us as we got ready and throughout the evening. We both look forward to coming up with a reason to work with Paul again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jonathan W

Paul and his team was great to work with on the day of our wedding. Ultimately, my concern was if my soon-to-be wife was getting the pictures she wanted of the special day as I knew how important it was to her. Paul took the time before the wedding to meet with us, get to know... Read More with us and even visit our venue with us prior to the wedding in order to understand what was most important and the areas that may be best for pictures. He put myself and wife at ease the entire day and truly captured the perfect memories. We cannot thank Paul enough and appreciate his attention to detail, care for his clients and we will continue to utilize his talents in future photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Hilary D

Paul was amazing to work with! Given that we were planning our wedding remotely, Paul was super flexible in terms of scheduling calls and random meetings to fit our schedule. On the day of the event, Paul was phenomenal at putting us at ease and immediately connected with our... Read More families and wedding party. He was super efficient and got all of our staged photos done before the wedding since we really wanted to enjoy hanging out with our friends and family once the ceremony was complete. We adore our photos and have been truly stunned at some of the gorgeous shots and hysterical moments he caught. Could not have asked for a better experience working with Paul!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kelsey M

I was just looking at photos Paul took of our wedding last June and I got SO EXCITED all over again! Paul was fun, professional, used the time wisely, had a great plan of attack that he shared with us months in advance and most importantly he was laid back (in the really, really... Read More good way that allows him to work and not get distracted by the craziness of weddings!!!) Also, he got along really well with my husband which allowed us to get photos that didn't feel staged.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristin G

Paul was amazing at our wedding! He was so fun and captured such beautiful moments. Everything I had envisioned and more!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Ashley W

Paul is an amazing photographer and I highly recommend working with him for your wedding or any event you may need photographed (we had him both at our wedding and my bridal shower a few months before). He really cares about his clients, likes to get to know you and truly... Read More wants to understand what you are looking to remember about your perfect day. He scouts his locations and makes it easy for the Bride & Groom to simply show up for pictures rather than worrying about the best locations to take them! He also stays in the shadows and you do not even realize he is there, especially as you are getting ready, the ceremony and reception. Yet when you receive the pictures you can't believe you didn't notice him taking all of the amazing shots you get to look back on! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and captured the most amazing pictures from the smallest detail to the main event. We cannot thank Paul enough and will continue to work with him for other future events in our lives.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Aaron S

Paul is one in a million. It’s easy to notice how thoughtful, organized, careful, and kind he is, but all this is missing the biggest point: he is a stellar and insanely talented artist. His eye is unparalleled and his results speak for themselves. He took two nervous kids and,... Read More with his calmness and kindness, made us feel comfortable on the biggest day of our life to date. Huge, huge recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Emilio V

Working with Paul was a great experience. He was open to all of our ideas and requests before and during the wedding and made us feel completely comfortable. We absolutely love our photos and couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Elizabeth V

Hiring Paul was one of the best decisions we made. He is incredibly kind, talented and passionate about his work. I loved that we barely even noticed him during the ceremony, which was important to us. I also loved the chance to meet in person before the big day. All our guests... Read More remarked on how much they liked him too! And our photos could not be more gorgeous. They truly capture the spirit of the day. I wholeheartedly recommend working with Paul -- you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lee K

I worked with Paul and his staff at a recent wedding in Lake Placid in my capacity as the DJ. Rarely have I seen a photographer go so above and beyond for a couple. Having seen some of his shots after the wedding, I can attest that they were amazing! Totally great working with... Read More him and highly recommend! - Lake Placid DJ

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Eric L

Paul captured my husband and I's special day to perfection. His attention to detail, creativity and fun loving personality made us so comfortable the day of and we were completely amazed at his ability capture every special moment from the emotional first look to the epic dance... Read More floor party at our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Amy S

I can't say enough positive things about Paul Reynolds Photography! Paul and his team did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos. We were blown away by the quality of the photos and the moments he captured. As the bride and groom you don't always get to witness everything... Read More that happens that day with your friends and family, but with Paul we did not miss a moment. He is not only an incredible and professional photographer, but a nice and personable person. You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day and Paul made us laugh, feel relaxed and made the photo sessions feel completely natural. We will cherish the photos he took forever!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Martha B

Using Paul was one of the best decisions we made (besides getting engaged haha)! He was the utmost professional throughout the entire planning process, easily accessible and communicative, and listened to all our photo dreams and stylistic ideas. On the actual day he and his... Read More amazing team showed up right on time and were present throughout the day while somehow managing to be almost invisible! He nailed all the shots and we are so incredibly pleased with the results. We wanted pictures that felt timeless, natural, and wanted our photos to look like "us." Paul completely delivered and we are going to treasure these photos forever! Honestly we could not recommend his services more. Also he just happens to be a very nice guy!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Ben N

Fun, personable, relaxed, humorous, energetic, talented, creative...I could go on for days. Paul Reynolds and his wonderful team (including his sweet and super talented fiancé Shannon) are a wedding's dream photography team. I could not have asked for more. Paul was full of... Read More ideas and guidance regarding how to approach getting the best photos for our engagement and wedding itself. Furthermore, I was excited to host him and his team at the venue itself- literally felt like he was a dear, fun friend at the wedding, and I was excited for him and his team to interact with everyone at the wedding! Who would have thought that your photography team could be "part of the family" at your wedding? Seriously, Paul is a gem to work with and I admire him for his talent, dedication, and humility. Thank you Paul!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Siobhan c

Wedding Date: October 1, 2016 Venue: Equinox Resort Manchester Center VT Beginning with our first meeting with Paul we were impressed by how personable and professional he was and how relaxed he made us feel. We chatted for two hours which flew by before we knew it! We met with... Read More a few photographers and he was the last we met with because we knew right then and there he was our pick to photograph our wedding. He was on top of responding to e-mails, answering any and all questions we had. It was a bonus that he was familiar with The Equinox. We went up a few months before the wedding to finalize everything with the venue. He was accommodating in meeting up with us during that time to check out the venue as well as hear our ideas and what was important for us for our big day. As for the wedding day, Paul was laid back and easy to work with. Getting ready felt natural and fun. He’s the kind of guy who will lay in the dirt or trudge through the woods to get the perfect shot. When the timing of our schedule didn’t line up he calmly adjusted and communicated with us. For us, photography was very important. You will notice that Paul doesn’t need to use tons of filters to make his photos look great. They are clear, crisp, and full of color. Everyone has commented on how great they look! While there were many things to be stressed out about during our wedding day, our dealing with Paul was the least stressful part. He made it so easy and flow so smoothly. We 100% recommend him to anyone who is looking for a perfect blend of professional and easy to work with photographer for their big day!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016

Stunning, Amazing, OH.MY.GOD!, Beautiful, Perfect, Gorgeous. These are just some of the compliments we have gotten from our wedding photographs that Paul took. I cant write enough about how he brings another level to game when he is involved with your wedding. If you are getting... Read More married and are not sure about using him as your photographer don't think twice. His creativity and experience is superb. These is a reason he is the "best of" every year on this site.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Drew P

Paul and his staff did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely personable and took the time to get to know us as a couple throughout the process. He had a great idea of how to integrate himself into our wedding to make sure we got all the photos we hoped for while at... Read More the same time not taking away from the natural feeling of the day and all of the moments in it. We could not have been more grateful for his help in planning and photographing our wedding. It was truly and amazing experience and Paul and his staff did a great job of capturing it!!

Paul Reynolds

I was born and raised in the visually stunning Pacific Northwest. As I grew up, my imagination was continually sparked by the beauty that surrounded me. For years, I struggled to find my voice in the world, and then a camera landed in my hands and everything made sense. I pursued my new passion with everything I had and eventually received my degree in photography. In 2009, I moved to Vermont and fell in love with the area. Today, I live in Burlington, VT where I work full time as a commercial and wedding photographer.