All upstate New York & New England

My wonderful staff and I photograph weddings throughout upstate New York and New England and would love the opportunity to work for you. Along with smashing packages, we have brilliant wedding day coverage starting at $1,400 where couples receive all their edited pictures on a flash drive to print and share with no restrictions. Plus, online viewing is always available. We're flexible and VERY easy to work with AND we love creative ideas couples share with us. Along with all the must-get formal shots, we document your wedding with lots of natural, real-looking, elegant candids that capture the fun and excitement of your day. And with all formal pictures, we keep things moving so everyone gets to relax and enjoy your reception. We work for you and don't want you to miss your wedding!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Albany & Syracuse, NY All upstate New York & New England (518) 642-2020

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Danielle B

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Paul was on our special day. He made our photographs fun and fulfilled every and any picture we wanted taken on our big day. He was professional, respectful, and took some of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen. He made... Read More our day just that much more special. We had open communication through out the whole process and got to know us and our families. If I could give him more than 5 stars I would. He was amazing! You should definitely book Paul!

Fun, Polite and Brilliant Photo's

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

Paul was a delight to work with for my wedding. Everyone in my family and bridal party agreed that not only was he polite, but he made the pictures fun to take with unexpected poses and ideas. I received my photo's a week and a half after my event by choosing the weddings by the... Read More hour package, and with over 1600 pictures on my flash drive I am able to look at moments of my wedding that I never would have seen If Paul wasn't so diligent about getting each shot. Choosing Paul Saunders as my photographer was one of the better choices that I made for my big day.

Fabulously British!

Reviewed on 3/29/2014 Katie J

Paul is absolutely fantastic! Tim and I hired him to photograph our June wedding in Upstate NY. He was beyond helpful preparing for our big day, kept us on schedule throughout the day and he truly captured all of the special moments with our family and friends. He is a pleasure... Read More to work with and he has a GREAT sense of humor! We received our album and the photos are gorgeous. I HIGHLY recommend Paul!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Morag P

Paul is a fabulous photographer, a consummate professional and it was a pleasure to have him take care of our wedding photos. We live in London and selected Paul based on his online reviews and following on from an introductory phone call. Paul never missed a beat throughout the... Read More whole process, he was extremely helpful and informative at all times.. We had an intimate wedding at The Waldorf Astoria, NYC and on the big day he was engaged not just with us, but also with all of our guests whom he took the time to speak to during the photo session. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Paul. Andy and Morag (Chelsea, London)

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jessica S

Out of all the vendors we used for our wedding Paul Saunders was by far the best to work with. He was energetic, accommodating and just plain wonderful to work with. Everyone at our wedding truly enjoyed him. He was never in the way and treated all our guests with curiosity. He... Read More listened to what what wanted and he went above and beyond and captured more then what asked for. Weddings can be crazy and he did a wonderful job keeping people organized and together to capture all the pictures we wanted.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Eileen S

Paul Saunders is a wonderful photographer to work with! As mother of the bride - (with the bride out of town) - Paul communicated with me every step of the way and made all the preps to the wedding very easy. The day of the wedding he followed the plan given to him and kept... Read More everyone smiling... taking awesome pics every step of the way! Paul captured each moment in a unique way and the pictures show that! I never saw him during the wedding but he didn't miss a moment of this special day! We have wonderful pictures to choose from with so many great memories captured in his photos! The picture thank you notes were terrific with many compliments by family and friends! Paul is easy to work with and very accommodating with all the details. If you are looking for a creative photographer who knows how to work with people than Paul is the one for you!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Nicole P

From initial contact to the evening of our event, the entire process was very easy and stress free. Upon meeting Sandra, I had no worry that she would have any trouble capturing the special moments of our wedding and she delivered above and beyond!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Rhonda B

We were delighted with Paul's professionalism and fun approach to photographing our wedding. We chose Paul because of his artistic and creative 'eye' in the material we reviewed. The added bonus was his humorous, fun interactions with guests and his avoidance of 'canned' wedding... Read More shots. I highly recommend Paul for any event.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ashlee E

Paul was such a fun photographer! Everyone in the wedding party loved him! He had such unique ideas for each picture, it was amazing! We cannot wait to see all the pictures!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Tania L

We highly recommend Paul! He did our engagement photos and they turned out fantastic! I was a little worried because he only had a 1 hr time slot for our engagement shoot (which he squeezed us into), but it was more than enough time. He was fun, upbeat, and quickly moved us from... Read More position to position capturing many different angles and backgrounds. The flash drive he sent us had 368 photos. I spent days obsessively looking through them before finally deciding on a few for our Save the Dates. There were just so many that I loved, it was hard to choose. Another great thing about working with Paul, was that he responded to every email the same day, which was very helpful! Unfortunately, Paul is booked for our wedding date, but we will be working with Michelle, who he highly recommended. So, I have complete faith that she will be just as great!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Emily P

Having Paul as our photographer turned a great day into a perfect day! From the very beginning, before we even booked our date, Paul impressed us with his prompt replies; he will get back to you when he says he will, even if it means he's writing emails at 2am to follow up! You... Read More don't get much more professional, top notch dedication than that! Paul is extremely patient, understanding, and knowledgeable of the wedding industry - which any wedding planning crazed couple can appreciate! With several ties in the industry, he is well-known and respected by many, and provided us with other fantastic vendors (again - another great help when you are lost in the black hole of wedding planning and vendor finding!). When the big day finally got there, he was able to help guide us through the day, kept us on time, and captured the beauty of our intimate wedding. He is quick and efficient! He will work with you, your family, friends, vendors, etc. to make sure your special day is the way you want it! He makes it a point to learn who is who, and will call everyone by name - very impressive and appreciated by many!! Danny and I have the utmost respect for Paul, and hope we will have a chance to work with him again in the future!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jennifer C

We used Jim as our photographer for our wedding at Dunham's Bay Resort on October 15th.Throughout the day, he was easy to work with and flexible to meeting our needs. He made us feel comfortable and was open to our suggestions. Paul was very timely with the editing process and... Read More we liked getting to have all of our photos sent to us!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Katie R

Paul Saunders Photography was absolutely wonderful! Paul helped us the entire way! He gave us recommendations for our wedding D.J. and helped us with our day of times and first look arrangements. It is more than booking just a photographer with Paul Saunders Photography! Paul... Read More was always easy to get a hold of and was so sweet with all of our questions! The day of our wedding went perfect! Sandra worked great with our venue and D.J. to make sure things were organized and did not miss anything. Our first look was amazing and our sneak peak pictures are absolutely breathtaking. My husband and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Caitlin D

Paul has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to help you re-live the night after it is... Read More over. Paul’s energy and passion come across in the photos because he was literally making us laugh the entire time. He is able to blend in so well that your guests will not realise they’re being photographed. We could not recommend a better photographer. His stunning shots will take us back to the day each time we look at them. He captured all the emotions, laughter and love perfectly. We can't thank Paul enough for taking the time to get to know our bridal party and family histories prior to our wedding. He is so thoughtful and made our wedding extra enjoyable. Thank you Paul :) Our best, Cait and Drew Davis

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lauren A

Paul is absolutely amazing! He is so quick and his ability to work a huge crowd of people to do what he wants is a sight to see. He is so passionate, personable, charming and charismatic! Love the accent! Highly recommended! You won't even know he is taking pictures at the... Read More reception. He will walk into trees and bushes and lay on the ground to get the perfect pictures for you 😊

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Samantha C

We hired Paul as our photographer in 2015 for our 11/4/16 wedding. From the first email, Paul was so responsive and helpful! He was able to provide me with a lot of helpful tips and tricks for planning the day and our timeline, and was really interested in what types of photos... Read More we wanted. The photographer that Paul contracted to photograph our wedding, Janisel Rosenthal, was amazing. She kept the energy up all day! Paul sent us some sneak peek photos from our day last night and I am in love - we can't wait to see the rest!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Vanessa A

Would highly recommend. Very professional and the pictures are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Amanda W

I found Paul at the Longfellows bridal show a while back and he was a very kind and gentle soul. Instead of trying to push expensive packages he wanted to custom make my day since no bride is exactly the same. I met up with him and told him my vision...that I'm not basic and I... Read More love fun and bold pictures, he was more than willing to have a go at it. A week before the big day Paul unfortunately hurt his ankle and was out of commission. He is always fantastic at getting to his emails asap and apologized for the bad luck he had. Luckily his back up Sandra was available and she had the same let's have fun attitude. My day was a mess but not due to the photography more the venue but I saw the teaser photos and I am excited! Would absolutely do business with again. A+

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Emily B

Paul was not available for our date this past weekend, but he hooked us up with Laura Pineda who was fantastic! She came with her assistant Trina, and we shot getting ready photos and our first look at our home and then shot all around the farm we live on. We then headed to our... Read More venue 15 minutes away and Trina even gave us a ride! (We had originally planned to just call an uber!) We cannot wait to see the pictures! Thank you Paul for sending Laura to us and for being so patient with me as I changed my date and venue a few times!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Joanna S

What an amazing company to work with! Paul was extremely organized and always available to answer any questions that I had! Michele was our photographer and she was on the ball! She got every shot we wanted plus many many more! She was truly a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emily C

Can't wait to see the beautiful job. It was a great day. I wasn't pulled from place to place and yet I got all the pictures I wanted to have been taken. He was very friendly! I can't wait to see his work on our beautiful day at our castle wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Allie P

Paul was excellent. So full of energy and I love the fact that he shot so many candid photos. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have gotten half the pictures we wanted. He was very directive and told us what to do when we needed to do it, yet flexible at the same time. Can't... Read More wait to see all the final edited versions. I definitely recommend him ! Thank you Paul!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jasper S

Paul Saunders Photography was a fantastic company to work with! Paul is the one who coordinated everything between us and our actual photographer Veronica. We would highly recommend Paul Saunders Photography as they are extremely easy to work with and have a package that can... Read More fit anyone's budget. The only thing that I would have preferred is to have been able to meet with Veronica before our wedding day so that we had a bit more time to setup and prepare more, however the shots were fantastic and Veronica was amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Michelle S

Paul was brilliant! His orchestration of the entire day was excellent and all of the details of the day were documented with a photo. He is a terrific guy with a lot of energy, and he makes the picture taking process fun and exciting. He talked to us at different moments so that... Read More we could enjoy special moments as bride and groom. And, so many of our guests complimented on how great he was. Thank you Paul for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren B

Paul was the absolute best!! We both have large families and with all the requests I'm sure we didn't make his job easy, but he knocked it out of the park! Paul was great with the kids and making our day so special. We would recommend Paul for every photography need and will... Read More only use him for our photography needs in the future. Paul exceeded every expectation and went above and beyond. Thank you so much Paul!!

Paul Saunders

Brilliant quality. Smashing service. Fabulous value. I will NEVER pester you with phone calls unless requested. Plus, you will ALWAYS get a same day email reply to any inquiry or question(s) without fail. That’s what I’m here for. Originally from England (with an Australian twist), I absolutely love what I do. Along with my amazing team, we’ve had the pleasure of working for hundreds of couples throughout upstate New York, Vermont and Massachusetts. Our goal is to delight every couple from start to finish. Please feel welcome to reach out as we would love the opportunity to work for you.