All upstate New York & New England

My wonderful staff and I photograph weddings throughout upstate New York and New England and would love the opportunity to work for you. Along with smashing packages, we have brilliant wedding day coverage starting at $1,500 where couples receive all their edited pictures on a flash drive to print and share with no restrictions. Plus, online viewing is always available. We're flexible and VERY easy to work with AND we love creative ideas couples share with us. Along with all the must-get formal shots, we document your wedding with lots of natural, real-looking, elegant candids that capture the fun and excitement of your day. And with all formal pictures, we keep things moving so everyone gets to relax and enjoy your reception. We work for you and don't want you to miss your wedding!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Albany & Syracuse , NY All upstate New York & New England (518) 642-2020

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Danielle B

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Paul was on our special day. He made our photographs fun and fulfilled every and any picture we wanted taken on our big day. He was professional, respectful, and took some of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen. He made... Read More our day just that much more special. We had open communication through out the whole process and got to know us and our families. If I could give him more than 5 stars I would. He was amazing! You should definitely book Paul!

Fun, Polite and Brilliant Photo's

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

Paul was a delight to work with for my wedding. Everyone in my family and bridal party agreed that not only was he polite, but he made the pictures fun to take with unexpected poses and ideas. I received my photo's a week and a half after my event by choosing the weddings by the... Read More hour package, and with over 1600 pictures on my flash drive I am able to look at moments of my wedding that I never would have seen If Paul wasn't so diligent about getting each shot. Choosing Paul Saunders as my photographer was one of the better choices that I made for my big day.

Fabulously British!

Reviewed on 3/29/2014 Katie J

Paul is absolutely fantastic! Tim and I hired him to photograph our June wedding in Upstate NY. He was beyond helpful preparing for our big day, kept us on schedule throughout the day and he truly captured all of the special moments with our family and friends. He is a pleasure... Read More to work with and he has a GREAT sense of humor! We received our album and the photos are gorgeous. I HIGHLY recommend Paul!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Elaine Y

I loved my photographs! Everything went perfectly. Crystal Torino shot our wedding and she did a phenomenal job getting every detail and special moment. We looked great and I can't stop looking at my photos

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Meg M

Paul was our photographer for our recent wedding and he was absolutely fantastic!! We cannot say enough positive things about Paul Saunders Photography. From Paul's professionalism and expertise, to his commitment to making our wedding day flawless and capturing absolutely... Read More fantastic photos, we highly recommend him!! Paul was absolutely a pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Logan B

Paul Saunders was one of the highlights of our wedding. He was personable, charming, and completely professional throughout the event, and we have since received numerous positive comments from friends and family about him. Before the wedding he was very easy going and fun to... Read More work with. During the wedding it seemed as though he was everywhere, and I believe he captured, without exception, all of the best moments that evening. Overall, I would recommend Paul Saunders to anyone I know who is planning a wedding and wishes to hire a photographer who is just as memorable as the pictures he takes. 5/5

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Logan B

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Shoba B

Paul was the absolute BEST vendor we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. He was thoroughly helpful, responsive and dedicated a lot of attention and detail to our vision and what we wanted. Him and his team are highly talented and truly cared about our wedding... Read More experience. Every email and communication was responded to in a timely manner and I was pleased with every request I had. I cannot say enough about how amazing it was to have Paul and his team shoot our wedding!! I highly recommend this team!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Celia T

Paul did engagement photos for my fiancé and I and we were absolutely thrilled with the results. Paul was very fast paced and kept us moving, which optimized the amount of photos, positions, and props. He was very accommodating to include our young children in several of the... Read More photos as well. Our photos were sent to us within a week of our photo shoot and we are more than pleased with the photos we received. We are excited for the same type of experience with our wedding in the fall.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Stephanie S

Paul was awesome to work with! He made taking our engagement photos fun and stress free. We went to lake george during Americade and he was still able to find a great place for pictures that was secluded and not filled with people. He got our pictures back to us so quickly as... Read More well. Overall it was a great experience and the finished product came out great! We are so happy with them and with Paul. We highly recommend him !

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Rebecca B

Paul & Jim were PERFECT! We met with Paul early on in our wedding planning and he was always so kind and professional when it came to our day. He guaranteed that we would be completely satisfied with the results of our photography and he was right. Paul was so easy to work with... Read More & responded to my many questions immediately! Jim was our actual photographer for our wedding day and he was FABULOUS! He was on time and stuck to our very strict timeline sooooo perfectly! He was so nice and accomodating of everything and really made the day run smoothly. We have only seen 5 pictures and they look GORGEOUS! We cannot wait to see the rest of them. I HIGHLY recommend using Paul Saunders Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Heather L

When we met with Paul for our initial consultation, he was very detailed in making sure he knew what moments were important for us. He was the only photographer to take the time to ask us what we wanted instead of assuming. Paul checked in with us in the months prior to the... Read More wedding and talked with us at length a couple days before the wedding to set up a timeline. On the day of he was great at keeping everyone on schedule to make sure we got to participate in our cocktail hour and didn't spend hours taking photos. Although he is the expert he was still receptive to me and my husband wanting to change or slow things down when we felt it was needed. He was attentive to detail and we can't wait to see the photos, which should be arriving next week which was even quicker than expected!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jillian I

We could not be happier with Paul Saunders Photography!!! Paul was such a huge help for me during the planning process! He helped me in so many different areas and relieved so much stress! From the beginning Paul was such a delight to work with. He is so professional, but also... Read More has a kind, warm personal touch that makes the experience so amazing. We had Jim as a photographer on our day. Jim was AMAZING!! He was so kind, patient and helpful! ..Not to forget that the pictures are fabulous!They are amazing at communication and the operate with the highest of quality and cater to your every desire! I wouldn't change a thing! They are also priced so reasonably, with packages to suit any need/budget! You will not regret having Paul Saunders for you photographer!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jillian I

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lindsey P

Paul was amazing! So happy. Energetic, excited, we all loved him, the whole wedding party and guests! He even remembered things we forgot and was such a big help! Thanks again Paul, you are the best!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jamie K

Working with Paul was fantastic! I'm not sure how he does it, but he responds to emails faster than anyone else we've worked with. From the beginning of the process he was kind, helpful and very flexible. We felt informed of the next steps throughout for the months leading up to... Read More the wedding. Laura was our photographer and she was phenomenal. We emailed and spoke on the phone in the weeks leading up to our wedding and we immediately felt comfortable with her. She talked us through picking our desired photos, the style we were interested in and helped us finalize our schedule to ensure we had enough time for all our photos. On the day of the wedding Laura and her assistant were kind, funny and did a great job of both directing and capturing our wedding from the background. The whole package was very reasonably priced and we were able to afford more hours than we expected. Definitely recommend Paul and his team for all your photography needs.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 ML P

Paul was absolutely amazing!! He learned EVERYONE'S name in our bridal party which truly personalized our event. He never made me or anyone else pose uncomfortably, he adhered to every request we made, he offered valuable tips for the best shots, he flexibly adjusted his tasks... Read More to fit slight changes we asked for, and he used the lay-out and resources at our venue to get really creative with our photographs. The best part was that Paul had a wonderful sense of humor that had everyone laughing, making our already overjoyed smiles all the more genuine. He captured every special moment of the evening and was on his feet and alert the whole way through. Not that I would have minded, but we really barely noticed him throughout the night, as he did his best to ensure that every shot was completely natural and candid. Our guests loved Paul and his energy and we are overjoyed that we found him!! You will not regret hiring this photographer for your big day- he keeps you in the loop with every step, he produces AMAZING pictures, and he truly makes your event stress free.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jason G

Paul was amazing to work with! He was very professional, and personal as well. Our pictures were done quick, and were able to enjoy our wedding. He was very busy during the reception taking photos. You never knew when he was going to be there for the perfect candid shot. I... Read More honestly can not say enough about him, amazing experience.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Paula B

Mom/wedding planner

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kelly F

I spent a great deal of time looking into our options for wedding photographers, and trying to narrow down my choices. We were already interested in Paul Saunders Photography based on our internet searches, and when we finally attended the Longfellows wedding show and met Paul... Read More in person, we knew he was exactly who we wanted to take our wedding photos. We received the link to our engagement photos a few days ago, and I am still smiling whenever I think about them! Neither of us consider ourselves very photogenic. In fact, in the past 12 years we have taken maybe 2 or 3 pictures together that we truly like. However, in less than 90 minutes Paul was able to capture hundreds of photos of us that we absolutely love! We have had several friends and family members tell us that our engagement shoot was the best one they have seen, and we are sure that this is because of the number of beautiful locations and different poses that Paul captured us in. He is a very knowledgable and efficient photographer; we didn't have to do anything but show up ready to go. We told him he wanted photos taken in Lake George and he knew exactly where to bring us for a wide range of beautiful and unique backgrounds. The day of our shoot, it was in the high 40's and there were some light showers as well, but we wanted to proceed with the shoot and Paul was really great about it. We both had so much fun during the shoot that we didn't even think about the cold or worry about the rain once, and we actually feel that the overcast skies made the pictures even more beautiful. The only part of this whole process that has not been easy is trying to choose which photos we want to print! I can't emphasize enough how happy we are with our decision to choose Paul Saunders Photography for our engagement shoot, and how excited we are to have him for our wedding day! We highly recommend him to anyone in search of a photographer for any event.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Krystal B

Paul was amazing he kept in touch the whole way through the planning and his pictures are amazing.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kate M

From the moment I contacted Paul to enquire about his availability, he was quick to respond to my emails and was understanding about my planning the wedding from the UK. Paul was so friendly and wonderful to work with on the wedding day. He was great with my niece and nephew as... Read More well as my grandmother when taking photos. He was adaptable with local one and the number of people in the wedding. Paul was funny and e photos were absolutely wonderful. We received them within a few weeks after the wedding and couldn't be happier with the outcome. We would love to recommend Paul to anyone interested in a wonderfully talented photographer. Thank you Paul!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Chelsey C

Paul was absolutely fantastic to work with on our wedding day. We spent a lot of time finding the "right" photographer for our wedding. As soon as we met with Paul we knew he was the perfect choice. There was another wedding at our venue during the time of our reception, and... Read More Paul was so helpful in guiding the wedding party, guests, and myself and husband throughout the transition from the ceremony into the reception while our wedding planner was helping with the other wedding. Paul also took our engagement photos, and could not be happier with how they all turned out. We would definitely recommend Paul Saunders Photography for any occasion, and have been so grateful to be able to have worked with him.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Diana D

We used Paul Saunders for our engagement photos and immediately booked him for our wedding as well! We had such a great time during the engagement photo shoot...it felt like one of our friends were taking the photos. Paul is very easy to work with and ensures that your pictures... Read More reflect who you are. We brought our motorcycle and 2 dogs and he worked them into the pictures seamlessly. The pictures turned out PERFECT and we got so many! In addition, Paul always responds to emails the same day and is very energetic. If we could give him 10 stars, we would!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Aly W

We went with Paul and because he is already booked for our wedding date he connected us with Janisel. They both have been very available for questions when we have had them. We scheduled our engagement photoshoot in February in Boston. There ended up being quite a bit of snow,... Read More but Janisel made sure to be there and was very willing to work with us to capture many different types of photographs with and without our dog. We received the pictures quickly from Paul and were very pleased with the number of photos we really love. We look forward to Janisel capturing our wedding in October.

Paul Saunders

Brilliant quality. Exceptional service. Outstanding value. I will NEVER pester you with phone calls unless requested. Plus, you will ALWAYS get a same day email reply to any inquiry/question(s) without fail. That’s what I’m here for. Originally from England with an Australian twist, I absolutely love what I do. Along with my amazing team, we’ve had the pleasure of working for hundreds of couples throughout upstate New York, Vermont and Massachusetts. Our goal is to delight every couple from start to finish. Please feel welcome to reach out as we would love the opportunity to work for you.