Paul Seiler Photography

NC, Raleigh, Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, SC, VA, & beyond

Life's beautiful moments, in graceful images.

I enjoy capturing candid emotion and I take pride in delivering stunning results. I will work closely with you to find out exactly how you want to remember this season of your life, accurately tell the story of your day, and together we will produce the best possible results.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Raleigh, NC NC, Raleigh, Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, SC, VA, & beyond (919) 903-3244

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 MaryKate K

Our best decision for our wedding was hiring Paul as our photographer. Upon meeting Paul (about 6 months before our wedding), we knew he would be great when he described himself as a “technology nerd”. He’s professional, reasonably priced, and does amazing, unique work! He made... Read More sure to capture all of the photos we requested, as well as so many amazing candids so we could remember the entire day exactly as it was. He knew how to get the most genuine smiles from everyone. Paul and his associate Ben were funny, creative, and willing to walk all the way down Fayetteville Street in 105 degrees so we could get a photo at the capital building. Paul brought his new GIF Photo Booth, which was a HUGE hit! Even more, he sent us several “sneak peek” photos the day after the wedding, which we really appreciated. I can’t imagine any other photographer being more perfect for our wedding day. I will recommend Paul to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Ashley A

Photography is undoubtedly one of the biggest factors of a wedding. I can't say enough nice things about Paul and his crew. Simply amazing from beginning to end. Easy to work with, made everyone feel comfortable the entire event, made sure everyone was happy with the shots (I am... Read More not an easy person to please when it comes to photos-ask my husband) and he really went the extra mile to capture our amazing day! Affordable and all around an awesome vendor!!! I would book him over and over again and plan to in the future. I can't wait to see all of our photos! A huge thank you to Paul and his crew!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Alex R

Paul was responsive, sweet, and flexible! Not only did he relate to me, as the bride, he fit in well with my entire family! He was timely (in spite of a 4 hour drive in the pouring rain) and gave his all for our big day! He rolled in the sand, told ridiculous jokes, made little... Read More kids laugh, and helped make my wedding the best experience it possibly could be. We even threw him on the back of a horse and he rolled with the punches. This man deserves all the thanks in the world, and I haven't even seen the pictures yet! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! Paul is talented and just sweet-as-pie!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Hope P

I seriously can’t say enough great things about working with Paul! I was very stressed about the big decision of who our wedding photographer would be because, after all, they’re the ones responsible for capturing the special, intimate feeling of a wedding day. But as soon as my... Read More now husband and I met with Paul in person for the first time we knew he’d be our photographer. His promptness in responding to our inquiry, scheduling our first meeting, professionalism through all communication and the passion that was so apparent about his work was truly inspiring and put our anxiousness at ease - all while never feeling pressured to make a quick decision, etc. We did an engagement session with Paul at Lake Benson in Garner and it ended up raining most of the time during our photo shoot. Of course I got discouraged about my hair getting messed up, etc. but Paul immediately ran to his car, got two clear umbrellas for us and captured the most incredible shots!! His expertise in lighting and creativeness turned my discouragement into some of my favorite photos Connor and I have together (over our 6 years of being together)! During the wedding planning process I had MANY small detail-related questions that came to mind. Although I felt annoying for asking so many questions throughout, Paul NEVER made me feel silly for asking any question. He was always open, honest and reassuring. Most people I came across through the wedding planning process were a bit jaded and didn’t take the time to think about how, for many bride and grooms, this was the couple’s first time getting married and don’t know the ins and outs of how to plan a wedding. Paul was the opposite and was there for us every step of the way. Even down to me deciding towards the end that I really wanted a videographer. And by the point I decided this the videographer I wanted was already booked for our date. Funny enough, Paul and some of his colleagues second shot video with this videographer often and Paul actually expressed that he wanted to take his business in this direction and be able to offer both. And by offering both this meant that he was the creative director that gave his team the lay of the land and organized his team about his expectations, our expectations and then let them use their creativity and expertise to capture our big day. It worked out amazing!!!! All of our guests could not stop raving about how kind and professional Paul and his team were, and how they barely noticed him and his team (getting in the way) throughout the day. What I most love about their dynamic is they love to capture the candid moments, the real life happenings and the emotions of the day. Lastly, we had Paul’s GIF photo booth at our wedding and our guests absolutely LOVED it! Paul brought all the props and made it really easy. Speaking of easy, it was super simple to take a photo or GIF and easily send it to your social media accounts or text it to yourself. Honestly I could go on and on about how great Paul and his team were, but the bottom line is, you won’t regret booking him! His photos are incredible and unique - and how you’ll be treated by him throughout the process will be unmatched!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Briana P

SO happy we found Paul. I was a bit nervous because I did not get the chance to meet Paul before the wedding but it could not have worked out better. Paul had great chemistry and took very innovative shots (I got to see a couple). He was easy to work with and gave great... Read More direction. Best of all, he liked Say Anything, a band very close to my husband and I (and it was our exit band/song)! I cannot wait to see the pictures he took but a I already know to expect nothing less than spectacular!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Nikishia S

Paul was fantastic! He was quick to respond, affordable, and made getting married in the middle of Hurricane Matthew such a unique experience! He captured our big day in such a perfect way that we can never thank him enough!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Marcus B

Paul was amazing. He showed up early, and was ready to shoot very quickly. We suggested a few "must have" pictures and he captured them beautifully! We will be using him again for our Christmas cards and any future photo needs.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Joshua J

Paul is a great photographer and he really understands the art and is experienced with his equipment. His outgoing personality and the enjoyment he gets from photographing these special moments really help to relax the nerves of everyone involved. Not only did paul help shoot my... Read More wedding back in 2013, but he has since then taken maternity portraits, family photographs, and just recently he helped us capture newborn photographs of our 2nd son. We plan to use Paul every opportunity we can. His passion for photography really comes through in the photographs. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Abigail R

Paul is just lovely. I've NEVER enjoyed having my photograph taken, but he put us at ease and we had fun! For our engagements we dragged him up a mountain that was completely fogged over. He found his way through the fog and captured some stunning photos! I doubt there is... Read More anything he can't do!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Lindsey C

We absolutely loved Paul. He took amazing pictures and was so upbeat that you couldn't help but smile. All of the guests loved Paul and his second photographer. Prices were great as well. Definitely recommend getting Paul Seiler as your photographer!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

Fantastic job on our engagement photos. We absolutely love them! Paul has a great eye. Thank you!!

2016-03-31T11:45:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Captured the day beautifully

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Andrea F

Paul captured our day beautifully. We preferred candid shots over staged photos and he knocked it out of the park. We'll cherish these photos forever.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Andrea C

Paul photographed my wedding in April of this year, he was very easy to work with before, during, and after the event. It rained on my outdoor wedding, but Paul was a trooper and got shots way better than I could have imagined. I'm glad that I put investing in a great... Read More photographer as one of my priorities. I would definitely recommend Paul to anyone looking for a photographer.

Laid-back, good quality photographer

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Courtney J

Paul did a great job photographing our wedding. We wanted someone affordable, as well as talented, and Paul fit the bill. Our planned photographers ditched us to book another event, and Paul stepped up and answered the call for a last-minute photographer. We were very... Read More grateful. We met before the wedding to discuss the contract and what kind of shots we wanted. He is very laid back, so if you are looking for someone to direct some big photo shoot, he may not be the one you want. But if you want someone who will stand back and get some great shots, candid or posed, he is your man. Only complaint was that it took 9 weeks to get the pictures after the wedding, and the contract said 6 to 8 weeks. For some brides, 9 weeks is outrageous, but when it came to the wedding, our priority was not pictures, but rather the memories.

Paul Seiler Photography

Reviewed on 8/20/2014

Paul was a great photographer and was fun to work with. His prices are great and his work is exceptional. He has never given us a reason to doubt him. You will love the finished products Paul provides for years to come.

Everything

Reviewed on 8/15/2014

Everything that was this day was amazing! The carters, the DJ, Especially the photographer, Paul! He just did such an amazing and took just the best pictures! He was so professional. We have and has told all our friends about how great he was!

Excellent Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014

Paul recently photographed one of the biggest days of mine and my wife's life. He was extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. His flexibility was crucial as it was one of the hardest things we have ever prepared for. He is very creative and was able to capture... Read More important moments while making the shots original and fun. I would recommend this photographer to anyone who is interested in capturing memories that will last a lifetime. My wife and I have recently used Mr. Seiler for Maternity pictures and are extremely pleased with these also. We will continue to use Mr. Seiler to capture these moments in our lives and look forward to the next chance we can use him!

Paul is perfect!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

Paul is an awesome person and a better photographer!!! You will not be disappointed!

Professional Head Shot Session

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

Paul did a professional headshot session for me, which turned out great! Besides the "posed" shots, he captured some really cool impromptu shots. I really appreciate Paul's creative eye, and his sense of humor and overall personality make it a joy to work with him! I'd highly... Read More recommend Paul to anyone looking for a photographer.

Paul Seiler

Hi, My name is Paul Seiler and I really love being a husband to my wife Becky. Also, I really like capturing candid moments with the greatest detail in timeless images :) Also computers, I really like computers.