Paul Seiler Photography

NC, Raleigh, Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, SC, VA, & beyond

Life's beautiful moments, in graceful images.

I enjoy capturing candid emotion and I take pride in delivering stunning results. I will work closely with you to find out exactly how you want to remember this season of your life, accurately tell the story of your day, and together we will produce the best possible results.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Raleigh, NC NC, Raleigh, Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, SC, VA, & beyond (919) 903-3244

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Alex R

Paul was responsive, sweet, and flexible! Not only did he relate to me, as the bride, he fit in well with my entire family! He was timely (in spite of a 4 hour drive in the pouring rain) and gave his all for our big day! He rolled in the sand, told ridiculous jokes, made little... Read More kids laugh, and helped make my wedding the best experience it possibly could be. We even threw him on the back of a horse and he rolled with the punches. This man deserves all the thanks in the world, and I haven't even seen the pictures yet! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! Paul is talented and just sweet-as-pie!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Abigail R

Paul is just lovely. I've NEVER enjoyed having my photograph taken, but he put us at ease and we had fun! For our engagements we dragged him up a mountain that was completely fogged over. He found his way through the fog and captured some stunning photos! I doubt there is... Read More anything he can't do!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Andrea C

Paul photographed my wedding in April of this year, he was very easy to work with before, during, and after the event. It rained on my outdoor wedding, but Paul was a trooper and got shots way better than I could have imagined. I'm glad that I put investing in a great... Read More photographer as one of my priorities. I would definitely recommend Paul to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Nikishia S

Paul was fantastic! He was quick to respond, affordable, and made getting married in the middle of Hurricane Matthew such a unique experience! He captured our big day in such a perfect way that we can never thank him enough!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Marcus B

Paul was amazing. He showed up early, and was ready to shoot very quickly. We suggested a few "must have" pictures and he captured them beautifully! We will be using him again for our Christmas cards and any future photo needs.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Joshua J

Paul is a great photographer and he really understands the art and is experienced with his equipment. His outgoing personality and the enjoyment he gets from photographing these special moments really help to relax the nerves of everyone involved. Not only did paul help shoot my... Read More wedding back in 2013, but he has since then taken maternity portraits, family photographs, and just recently he helped us capture newborn photographs of our 2nd son. We plan to use Paul every opportunity we can. His passion for photography really comes through in the photographs. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Lindsey C

We absolutely loved Paul. He took amazing pictures and was so upbeat that you couldn't help but smile. All of the guests loved Paul and his second photographer. Prices were great as well. Definitely recommend getting Paul Seiler as your photographer!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

Fantastic job on our engagement photos. We absolutely love them! Paul has a great eye. Thank you!!

2016-03-31T11:45:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Captured the day beautifully

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Andrea F

Paul captured our day beautifully. We preferred candid shots over staged photos and he knocked it out of the park. We'll cherish these photos forever.

Laid-back, good quality photographer

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Courtney J

Paul did a great job photographing our wedding. We wanted someone affordable, as well as talented, and Paul fit the bill. Our planned photographers ditched us to book another event, and Paul stepped up and answered the call for a last-minute photographer. We were very... Read More grateful. We met before the wedding to discuss the contract and what kind of shots we wanted. He is very laid back, so if you are looking for someone to direct some big photo shoot, he may not be the one you want. But if you want someone who will stand back and get some great shots, candid or posed, he is your man. Only complaint was that it took 9 weeks to get the pictures after the wedding, and the contract said 6 to 8 weeks. For some brides, 9 weeks is outrageous, but when it came to the wedding, our priority was not pictures, but rather the memories.

Paul Seiler Photography

Reviewed on 8/20/2014

Paul was a great photographer and was fun to work with. His prices are great and his work is exceptional. He has never given us a reason to doubt him. You will love the finished products Paul provides for years to come.

Everything

Reviewed on 8/15/2014

Everything that was this day was amazing! The carters, the DJ, Especially the photographer, Paul! He just did such an amazing and took just the best pictures! He was so professional. We have and has told all our friends about how great he was!

Excellent Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014

Paul recently photographed one of the biggest days of mine and my wife's life. He was extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. His flexibility was crucial as it was one of the hardest things we have ever prepared for. He is very creative and was able to capture... Read More important moments while making the shots original and fun. I would recommend this photographer to anyone who is interested in capturing memories that will last a lifetime. My wife and I have recently used Mr. Seiler for Maternity pictures and are extremely pleased with these also. We will continue to use Mr. Seiler to capture these moments in our lives and look forward to the next chance we can use him!

Paul is perfect!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

Paul is an awesome person and a better photographer!!! You will not be disappointed!

Professional Head Shot Session

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

Paul did a professional headshot session for me, which turned out great! Besides the "posed" shots, he captured some really cool impromptu shots. I really appreciate Paul's creative eye, and his sense of humor and overall personality make it a joy to work with him! I'd highly... Read More recommend Paul to anyone looking for a photographer.

Paul Seiler

Hi, My name is Paul Seiler and I really love being a husband to my wife Becky. Also, I really like capturing candid moments with the greatest detail in timeless images :) Also computers, I really like computers.